Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13131001 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #56640 on: November 28, 2018, 08:05:50 PM »
I wish I could ;) . Hey wait a minute! That's weird.The UPS guy is at the door. Sorry gotta go see what it is!
Landshark...
Eh, nevermind...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56641 on: November 28, 2018, 08:06:00 PM »
Quote from: polkadot
Quote from: PolkaDot on Today at 07:12:54 PM

You. Are. Amazing.

You too! I've been giggling all evening!

Actually, I think you BOTH are amazing! You keep me laughing, which is a very good thing considering the craziness going on other places!

And thank you, Anniem, I saw you denied my stopping of my commentary, so I guess I'll be forced to continue to post, then.  ;D 8) ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #56642 on: November 28, 2018, 08:07:41 PM »
That's...odd.
As for TW, I really don't wish her ill, I'm just fed up with all her "games". I can understand that she was mad and upset that I called her a liar and whiny, but to continue to escalate and start making outrageous claims of me, just because I'm friends with someone, then go after people who "take my side" was childish. I'm not playing a tug of war game with anyone of "stop stalking me" "stop ignoring me". That post of whether she was lying about the cancer or lying about not having it, was the nail in the coffin for me.
While she's ignored on both sites for me, I do admit looking up when she last logged in earlier as someone was saying she died. (which is not the case, just so you all know).

Thanks Spookcat, I was curious and didn't think to check that.
I've had some dear people in my life die of cancer and I simply can't manage seeing it said in jest or as a put on or whatever that was. Just...no.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56643 on: November 28, 2018, 08:08:00 PM »
Where's pawpourri tonight? Huh huh huh? :D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #56644 on: November 28, 2018, 08:08:35 PM »

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #56645 on: November 28, 2018, 08:09:34 PM »
Why not buy two and give one to someone you love so dearly

Buy one and WISH for a second one! ;)

WildCard

• KDWN
  • No.
« Reply #56646 on: November 28, 2018, 08:10:12 PM »
@Spookcat

So, the @Richard Groyper quittening is becoming commonplace, he may be the hidden (or illegitimate child) legacy of Art Bell.

Of more interest were the comments about the highly-conflicted fascist/nazi sympathizer/Jew, Tutzi.

If true, a shame that she let her extreme beliefs and paranoia run her life. If I know that time's short, I'd probably be as outrageous BUT I'd make it as humourous as possible...  (Like sharing that is was really my anal sex with Heather that was the reason that her intestines were removed and she couldn't walk for months.)

hey! that's pretty funny. wanna join the circus?
This place is terrible.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #56647 on: November 28, 2018, 08:11:26 PM »

..... does this mean Im the Groyper Legacy now? Crap,  i know LESS about Groyperisms than HW does about radio.

... gonna try...

Balls and dicks. ... :)

Lucky S, this was too funny, I am cracking up laughing. Plus 1

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #56648 on: November 28, 2018, 08:15:57 PM »
Hey clown-boy . . . . "expect something for their money." 
How much did you pay for the 'right' to criticize Heather Wade ?
3,700+ pages/56,500 critical posts of one person . . . . do you think that maybe you and the other cretins have just about got it all ?
You're stupid.

It’s called free speech and the right to an opinion. You are a hypocrite by the things you say yourself. Like Polka dot says, and yet here you are! 

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56649 on: November 28, 2018, 08:20:03 PM »
I wish I could ;) . Hey wait a minute! That's weird.The UPS guy is at the door. Sorry gotta go see what it is!

You must have made some powerful wish there, Starman! Maybe you ought to return those two machines if you got such good results without even having them in your possession! +1

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
« Reply #56650 on: November 28, 2018, 08:20:07 PM »
Those were the days
That had to be 76 because Chevy Chase was gone after the 1st season...   I was a wee lad corrupted by cocaine-gasping comedians.
Eh, nevermind...

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #56651 on: November 28, 2018, 08:23:01 PM »
Those negative karma points are scary. I call out the audio genius and I am public enemy number 1.

Better than being no 2

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
« Reply #56652 on: November 28, 2018, 08:25:49 PM »
It’s called free speech and the right to an opinion. You are a hypocrite by the things you say yourself. Like Polka dot says, and yet here you are!

I loved it when little kids would come to me and try to hold conversations... This is what I see here with these interesting characters who pop up on EllGab.  It's like they're stretching their little worlds by coming and talking to the adults, the much more creative folks here...
Eh, nevermind...

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #56653 on: November 28, 2018, 08:27:13 PM »
Nah, I think that's still jedimiller, mostly for drunken stupidity...sometimes just stupidity.

I think so too. The you’re stupid comment sounds like him. When he had no intelligent rebuttal he resorts to name calling.

ACE OF CLUBS

• Nursery Resident
  • KDWN
« Reply #56654 on: November 28, 2018, 08:27:21 PM »

Doesn't change the fact that you're stupid . . .