Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13128911 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #56790 on: November 28, 2018, 10:51:27 PM »
Medically exhausted. At least that would suggest that she’s under the care of a doctor.

Honestly? I'm not sure I believe anything she says. She could mean medically exhausted as her own way of saying "all the stuff I've been doing in binges has wrecked my body and health these days..." Binging, cycling, probably substance issues, disrupted day/night sleep cycles, crap eating habits... all could lead to "medical exhaustion." Just saying...
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #56791 on: November 28, 2018, 10:52:21 PM »
what the hell is that?
Inside of a Psionics, Radionics (whatever they are calling it these days) "Wishing Machine"

PS) She thinks she is using it to communicate with Art as well, so its multipurpose.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #56792 on: November 28, 2018, 10:54:10 PM »
Lets see. What do we have here? Some crystals wrapped in copper.
A lot of crap from the junk drawer. Check. Nothin' much actually
wired, and the block appears to be grounded to the chassis.
What are the knobs for?
You couldn't get WABC on that thing if you were standing directly
beneath the tower.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56793 on: November 28, 2018, 10:54:55 PM »
She wouldn't be bitching about only having a little of her brain left if she didn't do so many drugs.

But then she wouldn't "feel good" or have any fun!

She wouldn't be bitching about having to do everything alone if she actually accepted the generous help people still are willing till offer and she chooses to snub them.

But then she wouldn't be able to control every single minute of her day so obsessively... that would not do for her, not at all.

FIFY
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #56794 on: November 28, 2018, 10:55:45 PM »
Inside of a Psionics, Radionics (whatever they are calling it these days) "Wishing Machine"

PS) She thinks she is using it to communicate with Art as well, so its multipurpose.

What!?! I turned over to Dave a while ago. She's using it to talk to Art?  ::)
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #56795 on: November 28, 2018, 10:57:00 PM »
Honestly? I'm not sure I believe anything she says. She could mean medically exhausted as her own way of saying "all the stuff I've been doing in binges has wrecked my body and health these days..." Binging, cycling, probably substance issues, disrupted day/night sleep cycles, crap eating habits... all could lead to "medical exhaustion." Just saying...
Truth
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56796 on: November 28, 2018, 10:58:10 PM »
Rich in Montana calls BS on her days off  for administrative tasks without informing anyone trough the Looking Glass. She claims the following:

1) She says she normally takes an extra day around Thanksgiving (so its only one extra day)
2) She cites "medical exhaustion" after all she has been through in the last 6 months (Sounds very Hollywood somehow)
3) Done it all with her "own two hands" and "what brains I have left."
4) Insists it was the "Team" that demanded the days off.
5) Offers a weak apology "Sorry to all of you out there."

Good for Rich in Montana!

Watch her dump him from her fan pages if he says one thing more about it... anywhere.

And of course the "sorry to all of you out there" is totally insincere, really meant to say "I'm done with this, moving on NOW."

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #56797 on: November 28, 2018, 11:00:06 PM »
She lost the power supply? Whats that for?
Certainly not that contraption in the picture??
That is the "wishing machine?"

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56798 on: November 28, 2018, 11:00:09 PM »
Shocking.

Probably not, PD, it's not connected to anything... other than the unsuspecting buyer's cash.

Sprinkling +1's to you when I can...

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #56799 on: November 28, 2018, 11:01:28 PM »

She's an idiot. Or very very delusional. Like, psychiatric help needed delusional...
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #56800 on: November 28, 2018, 11:02:34 PM »
Probably not, PD, it's not connected to anything... other than the unsuspecting buyer's cash.

Sprinking +1's to you when I can...
LOL. Thanks and back at ya.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #56801 on: November 28, 2018, 11:05:45 PM »
An EE wants to talk about what is in the box. Uh Oh.

Quartz crystals wrapped in copper wire....connected to nothing but the ether. :/ And a terminal block mostly for show!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So that's a Dilithium crystal  8)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56802 on: November 28, 2018, 11:08:46 PM »
Lets see. What do we have here? Some crystals wrapped in copper.
A lot of crap from the junk drawer. Check. Nothin' much actually
wired, and the block appears to be grounded to the chassis.
What are the knobs for?
You couldn't get WABC on that thing if you were standing directly
beneath the tower.

It's all about your "vibrational frequency" for manifesting according to J.P.W.

You put the thing you don't want written down on a piece of paper, on the copper plate on the top left of the "machine." All the 9 knobs are on 0. Then you gently rub your fingertip on the softer pad on the top right of the machine as you turn knob #1 "up" in "frequency." When your finger "sticks" on the pad, you stop turning the knob. You do that to set each of the 9 knobs. At that point you have 9 frequencies which are combining to manifest the thing you DON't want for you.

Then you take each knob and readjust it to it's mirror opposite. So let's say knob #1 stopped at 11 o'clock on the dial, you'd turn it to 1 o'clock as the equal distance from center (12) but opposite. That then is the complementary frequency which will help you manifest what you DO want. You do this for all 9 knobs.

Then you set the wishing machine in a good place where you can see it and concentrate on this (I think this part is optional), and you keep visualizing the thing you do want. The idea is that now that you have set the positive frequencies for it per your own body and mind's energy, you will be able to manifest it faster and better.

I actually watched a lengthy detailed video he had on his website a while back where he explained all of this and showed it onscreen. It may still be there, I don't know.

Ok then, now you know more than you want to know about how the wishing machine works... it supposedly adjusts your vibrational frequency so you can manifest what you want better.

Has your life been significantly improved now that you know this?  8) ;D 8)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56803 on: November 28, 2018, 11:14:09 PM »
What!?! I turned over to Dave a while ago. She's using it to talk to Art?  ::)

I think this colonization of Ghost Art is the thing that ticks me off the most. It's most certainly her fantasy that he is so concerned with and connected to only her from the other side that he is always around her. I don't think Airyn is claiming that, is she? And she was his wife!

HW has constructed a huge myth around a dicey relationship that lasted 3 years at most, during which time she was hardly the most important person in Art's life... far from it.

Her "owning" him in the afterlife on the air and bamboozling her fans is beyond insulting. I actually feel it's immoral.

And even if she was in contact with him, she has no business making it public when his family can hear and be exposed to all of her hallucinations and lies about him.

She needs to be careful... the karma of doing this will not be a good thing to have to deal with, which I am sure she eventually will have to do.

:P

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #56804 on: November 28, 2018, 11:17:24 PM »
I think this colonization of Ghost Art is the thing that ticks me off the most. It's most certainly her fantasy that he is so concerned with and connected to only her from the other side that he is always around her. I don't think Airyn is claiming that, is she? And she was his wife!

HW has constructed a huge myth around a dicey relationship that lasted 3 years at most, during which time she was hardly the most important person in Art's life... far from it.

Her "owning" him in the afterlife on the air and bamboozling her fans is beyond insulting. I actually feel it's immoral.

And even if she was in contact with him, she has no business making it public when his family can hear and be exposed to all of her hallucinations and lies about him.

She needs to be careful... the karma of doing this will not be a good thing to have to deal with, which I am sure she eventually will have to do.

:P
I'm betting it's only the newest poor karmatic action on a long life list.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,