Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13128478 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #56880 on: November 29, 2018, 07:38:21 AM »

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #56881 on: November 29, 2018, 07:38:37 AM »
Yeah, I did the same thing several weeks ago.
I couldn't figure it either. Is it an Asian gambling page? It's pretty trippy.

Is it a Filipino gambling site?

Also, i +1 you all for bringing such joy into my life. Especially that goldennutsack business that was a hilarious read.
Noory was the real legacy...

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #56882 on: November 29, 2018, 07:39:04 AM »
Oh also she can cancel your subscription if you harass her :)

Also I’m hearing a lot of music on last night’s archived episode!

Whaa?  A terrible mistake, because no one would lie about such a thing.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #56883 on: November 29, 2018, 07:40:30 AM »
But the archives are stored on her server. If there's still music in the archives, then there's still music stored on her server.

I'm really starting to think she just doesn't know about any of this, and believes whatever the LNMbeciles tell her.
HW is trying to keep up with the fall out from the "Heidi" phone call. Trouble is her TEAM is a group of whackadoodles. It seems that her 2 nights of no show this week was time spent on cleaning up her mess.
I have been doing some Administrative work on the show and for the first time in 6 months.

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #56884 on: November 29, 2018, 07:41:56 AM »
He was actually a Bio-Electric engineer (or so he claimed) and had an idea to make the wishing machines even more powerful by using microchips instead of tuning with analog potentiometers. He said he would send schematics to Dr. Mulder. The units would only cost $50 a piece to make.

I would guess he is making them for $25 now so this would cut into his profit margin, so no wonder he only sounded half interested.

I don't believe in radionics or wish machines, but if I did, I would be one of those analog forever types because I am a luddite!

Thank you!  Nothing wrong with being a luddite in some things

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #56885 on: November 29, 2018, 07:45:18 AM »
She's asking this guy to use a time machine to convince Art not to off himself, as she claims he did

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #56886 on: November 29, 2018, 07:45:43 AM »
I also found it curious that she said she got paid finally. Who's collecting the sub money?

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #56887 on: November 29, 2018, 07:49:49 AM »
 Bill is now trying three times as hard, since Heather has a boyfriend to compete with.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #56888 on: November 29, 2018, 07:50:47 AM »
I also found it curious that she said she got paid finally. Who's collecting the sub money?

I remember a certain Mushmouth making a very big deal about how Heather collects her own subscriber money and it has nothing to do with LNM. From what that other host that left LNM said (can't think of his name), the hosts then pay Vara each month for hosting their shows. If she's getting money from PayPal, it should be readily available to her after every payment. Each time someone subscribes for $4.99, she has access to that $4.99 to transfer to her bank account in 3-5 business days, or immediately if she has a PayPal debit card. So my guess is she meant it's the first time she's made a profit over her operating costs/bills maybe?
Stay Spooktacular!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #56889 on: November 29, 2018, 07:53:14 AM »
I remember a certain Mushmouth making a very big deal about how Heather collects her own subscriber money and it has nothing to do with LNM. From what that other host that left LNM said (can't think of his name), the hosts then pay Vara each month for hosting their shows. If she's getting money from PayPal, it should be readily available to her after every payment. Each time someone subscribes for $4.99, she has access to that $4.99 to transfer to her bank account in 3-5 business days, or immediately if she has a PayPal debit card. So my guess is she meant it's the first time she's made a profit over her operating costs/bills maybe?

...or a computer error added a zero or three...
Eh, nevermind...

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #56890 on: November 29, 2018, 07:55:38 AM »
She's asking this guy to use a time machine to convince Art not to off himself, as she claims he did
You Can't Make This Up!  Or in HW's case You Can Make This Up.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #56891 on: November 29, 2018, 07:55:58 AM »

I remember Vara making a statement about that too. Maybe she finally did make a profit and went on a reefer binge.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #56892 on: November 29, 2018, 07:57:13 AM »
HW is trying to keep up with the fall out from the "Heidi" phone call. Trouble is her TEAM is a group of whackadoodles. It seems that her 2 nights of no show this week was time spent on cleaning up her mess.
I have been doing some Administrative work on the show and for the first time in 6 months.

Maybe administrative work equates to throwing things around, breaking breakables and screaming like a banshee.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #56893 on: November 29, 2018, 07:59:57 AM »
I think you're talking about Ryan Gable. He also has said that other LNM hosts are angry because their fees were raised, and the belief is that Vara is not even charging heather to be on the network, and basically begged her to be.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #56894 on: November 29, 2018, 08:03:49 AM »

Probably right. All the phone lines would eat at least half of the income. Plus a few bottles of booze for the Team and code ninjas. She had enough left over for a pizza maybe and now considers the show to be profitable  ;D She is at the lemonade stand phase of understanding of business.