Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13128356 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #56940 on: November 29, 2018, 12:32:55 PM »
Dynamo, this would make good material to send to the nye county sheriff's or PayPal to show the harassment you have endured, due to Heather lying about the call.

That’s a very good point.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56941 on: November 29, 2018, 12:40:28 PM »
"Yes, officer, I ran that red light purposely but I was going to be late and it was going to slow me down even more, so I was entitled to be angry. That's why I ran that red light, I was entitled to that time. I promise I won't do it again, so no ticket, ok?  Wait, what do you mean I can't undo the moving violation by promising not to do it again? How is that fair? You wait, I'm gonna get that traffic camera video and delete where it shows I ran the light on purpose, then you can't get me. Be careful, officer, I'm starting to get angry again..."

P.S. "And oh yes, officer, I forgot to tell you, you can skip the ticket because I have a magic driver's license... "   8)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #56942 on: November 29, 2018, 12:42:09 PM »
P.S. "And oh yes, officer, I forgot to tell you, you can skip the ticket because I have a magic driver's license... "   8)

Nice addition! +1

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56943 on: November 29, 2018, 12:42:35 PM »
It was pretty obvious @Aquarius that you are highly educated. And still you hang with us? Bravo!

Oh dear Bobs, you're not paying attention. I SAID it meant Piliing it Higher and Deeper!  ;D ;D 8)

Getting that degree to me means you learned a thing or two and also how to negotiate academic politics and survive. You can get a degree and still be a dork, which I try not to be whenever possible.  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56944 on: November 29, 2018, 12:43:19 PM »
Are you reading through radio host arrest transcriptions again?   ;)

You got me! Ha!  8)

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #56945 on: November 29, 2018, 12:44:46 PM »
An actual photo of Heather's team meeting in the cuckshack.
    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #56946 on: November 29, 2018, 12:45:39 PM »
Oh dear Bobs, you're not paying attention. I SAID it meant Piliing it Higher and Deeper!  ;D ;D 8)

Getting that degree to me means you learned a thing or two and also how to negotiate academic politics and survive. You can get a degree and still be a dork, which I try not to be whenever possible.  ;D

A dork you are not. You should be very proud of your accomplishments, Dr. A!

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #56947 on: November 29, 2018, 12:46:44 PM »
Actual footage of Heather's team meeting in the cuckshack.

+1 DS. I LOL'ed

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #56948 on: November 29, 2018, 12:53:52 PM »
Dynamo, this would make good material to send to the nye county sheriff's or PayPal to show the harassment you have endured, due to Heather lying about the call.

Sent.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #56949 on: November 29, 2018, 12:56:13 PM »
Hey gang, a little perspective here. Technically you could call me Dr. although I almost never use the title because I have a Ph.D. However, my own advisor quite correctly told me that most of the time it stands for Piling it Higher and Deeper due to the academic politics of getting a dissertation past a faculty dissertation committee. It's not a bad perspective to have, methinks!

I assume Neely's mail-order degree was at least sent to him on nice paper.  8)

P.S. No disrespect intended towards anyone who has earned their degree whatsoever, just putting things in perspective. :)

Does the dissertation writer know in advance who is likely to be on the committee? In that case, it would be a matter of knowing clues of their individual opinions as it would relate to your topic and bending the wording carefully and adding or deleting data to impress or keeping certain members content that their own works are not threatened while struggling to keep intellectually honest.  I learned early on to know the biography of my professors and make notes in the margins as to their favorite topics and colored opinions. Fortunately, 80% of the time I was in agreement.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #56950 on: November 29, 2018, 12:58:22 PM »
I feel for this new boyfriend that I have been reading about and wondering if he knows exactly what he got into.  Imagine having to share her with Ghost Art and all it entails.  I figured it's someone outside the fan base or possible just a figment of her imagination, much like her team.  To have to eat that mummified duck with a straight face and say it's the best to keep her from going off the handle is a job in itself.

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #56951 on: November 29, 2018, 01:00:01 PM »
I feel for this new boyfriend that I have been ready about and wondering if he knows exactly what he got into

I'm happy for her to finally have a man after all this time. She needs to get over Art, and this may be the thing that helps.
not well-liked, but right

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #56952 on: November 29, 2018, 01:00:31 PM »
You're the idiot for continuing to listen . . .
A stupid idiot . . .

Is that the opposite of useful idiots?  Like the Heatherites?

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #56953 on: November 29, 2018, 01:00:53 PM »
An actual photo of Heather's team meeting in the cuckshack.

Close - only replace the actors with cats ...

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #56954 on: November 29, 2018, 01:03:23 PM »
Today’s funny from the Kingdom of Nye website - updated terms and conditions (27th Nov update)
Does that mean she won't dox her callers?  Vara will doxx the shit out of folks who disagree with him.  Is that just for her show or is that also found on the LMNOPeon network page?