Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13127285 times)

Journey

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #57210 on: November 30, 2018, 07:52:16 AM »
Dynamo, I feel so bad they are making you the target in all this. They are probably really angery with HW and are deflecting to you. I hope the truth comes out in the end. These people are really nuts!! 

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #57211 on: November 30, 2018, 07:52:27 AM »
Like I make anyone post anything on here.

Grasping!
I am trying to figure out how they still have a twitter …….I personally have reported them like 20 times . They dont like New Jersey girls :)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #57212 on: November 30, 2018, 07:52:29 AM »

Grasping!

Speaking of which, I think you still owe me some BartBuck$ for that stuff you had me post last week.
Are we having fun yet?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #57213 on: November 30, 2018, 07:53:55 AM »
I am trying to figure out how they still have a twitter …….I personally have reported them like 20 times . They dont like New Jersey girls :)

Especially the ones with a Texas Twang.

Report them again. What’s the woist that can happen?
Are we having fun yet?

comaphobe

• KDWN
« Reply #57214 on: November 30, 2018, 07:55:53 AM »
I heard an interesting interview with Eerie about 11-12 months ago. I hope this bitch asks him some proper questions and some really cool and unique info is shared. Spill some beans Eerie.

I need to work tonight, can some anonymous user record her show tonight with Eerie Von? I can pay you back with hugs.

Eerie Von interview could and should be extremely fun. He was from Lodi, and was the drummer for Rosemary's Babies and a photographer of The Misfits, see the Misfits coffin boxset narrow booklet for examples, also the Walk Among Us inner sleeve with the cave shot was his most publicized of the early 80s. Several notable shots of Metallica in the late 1980s were also taken by Eerie. He's actually photographed dozens of bands.

I have some prints of his, a self portrait during later Samhain days and another of Jerry Only circa 1982, neither have been published. His book Misery Obscura and had a ton of exclusive awesome pics that he took of the Misfits and Samhain, plus Danzig in their heyday. His book was recently reprinted after nearly a decade of being OOP and has been very hard to locate. I still don't have one. I don't believe in Amazon or Paypal or any of that horseshit, I don't know where to get one.

Eerie's Spidercider album about 13 years ago was also pretty good. I wish I knew where I can find that album in particular. I haven't heard much other than that aside from his country stuff. I used to listen to his songs that he would post on his Myspace player.

Eerie has always been cool. I miss John, Eerie and Chuck. Danzig up through 4p was a hell of a band. Lucifuge is my favorite album by any band of any period of time. How the Gods Kill is also phenomenal. Willie Dixon was supposed to sing Heart of the Devil but died a short time before laying his vocals down. There was a documentary shot during the HTGK tour but nothing ever came out, it's been 25 years since then and I hope it comes together at some point. Also during Thrall, their Halloween show at Irvine Meadows was filmed but that never came out either. I think my Danzig III CD came in a longbox but I no longer have the box. My Walk Among Us on Ruby/Warner had a longbox too, and I still have that one but I had to crop it at one point. I don't know why in the fucking fuck I did that. I think I own most of the albums about 5-6 times over. I have the uncommon How the Gods Kill box too with 3D embossed HR Giger case and it's fucking great.

Best band ever until 1995. I was such a huge fan of Eerie and John and Chuck and was totally floored when John and Eerie quit on the same day in July 1985, not quite a year after Chuck left. It was mid-summer and my favorite band disintegrated. I was fully invested in them and was still playing 4P almost daily. Chuck was out for refusal to sign a contract stating that he would not consume any hard drugs. Chuck was the original drummer for DOA, and years later his brother Dimwit played drums for DOA. Around the time he quit Danzig, he was self destructive. Chuck's brother Dimwit also died of a drug overdose around this time. Chuck also played with Circle Jerks, Fear, Black Flag (no album, just demos). He was also in The Brown Sound and Victorian Pork. I think Chuck plays rhythm guitar with Metallica in Summer 1994 when Danzig sang 3 Misfits songs during Metallica's set, 2 of which were on Garage Days Revisited, London Dungeon was the third song. It might still be on YouCensor but the picture is all washed out you can't see much, even on the original VHS it looks like shit. This was a summer tour of the US and Canada which also had Suicidal Tendencies on the bill.

I've been collecting Samhain and Danzig LPs, cassettes, and maxi-singles for nearly 30 years. I also have a pile of guitar picks, drumsticks/drumskins and weird stuff from seeing them live about 25 times since the age of 17. I have never met Eerie Von or Chuck Biscuits but have met several alumni from The Misfits and Samhain in the past couple of decades, nobody within the past 10-15 years.

/fandom over.

☾ ⊕ ∑ Δ P H Ω ß Ξ

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #57215 on: November 30, 2018, 07:59:26 AM »
Dynamo, I feel so bad they are making you the target in all this. They are probably really angery with HW and are deflecting to you. I hope the truth comes out in the end. These people are really nuts!! 

The truth will come out in the end, pretend shit from Facebook is no match for the facts from the PD! But thank you ... hey the truth hurts some people.

Thanks Ange <3

Speaking of which, I think you still owe me some BartBuck$ for that stuff you had me post last week.

Add it to my tally!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #57216 on: November 30, 2018, 08:04:24 AM »
You have to wait your turn. I am still waiting for my BartBucks for my nominationing @DynamoHum for HOF status. I was told that the Royal Mail was running slow. I am going to buy some poutine from @Bart Ell and @BartEllProducer with my BartBucks.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57217 on: November 30, 2018, 08:07:30 AM »
You have to wait your turn. I am still waiting for my BartBucks for my nominationing @DynamoHum for HOF status. I was told that the Royal Mail was running slow. I am going to buy some poutine from @Bart Ell and @BartEllProducer with my BartBucks.

Sheesh .... I sent it first class pigeon as well!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57218 on: November 30, 2018, 08:09:56 AM »

Grasping!

Another recently tried the tacit of saying you came here to get reinforcements for a silly fb post they made. I think Hw's new team is Minddizzle.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57219 on: November 30, 2018, 08:13:25 AM »
I heard an interesting interview with Eerie about 11-12 months ago. I hope this bitch asks him some proper questions and some really cool and unique info is shared. Spill some beans Eerie.

I need to work tonight, can some anonymous user record her show tonight with Eerie Von? I can pay you back with hugs.

Eerie Von interview could and should be extremely fun. He was from Lodi, and was the drummer for Rosemary's Babies and a photographer of The Misfits, see the Misfits coffin boxset narrow booklet for examples, also the Walk Among Us inner sleeve with the cave shot was his most publicized of the early 80s. Several notable shots of Metallica in the late 1980s were also taken by Eerie. He's actually photographed dozens of bands.

I have some prints of his, a self portrait during later Samhain days and another of Jerry Only circa 1982, neither have been published. His book Misery Obscura and had a ton of exclusive awesome pics that he took of the Misfits and Samhain, plus Danzig in their heyday. His book was recently reprinted after nearly a decade of being OOP and has been very hard to locate. I still don't have one. I don't believe in Amazon or Paypal or any of that horseshit, I don't know where to get one.

Eerie's Spidercider album about 13 years ago was also pretty good. I wish I knew where I can find that album in particular. I haven't heard much other than that aside from his country stuff. I used to listen to his songs that he would post on his Myspace player.

Eerie has always been cool. I miss John, Eerie and Chuck. Danzig up through 4p was a hell of a band. Lucifuge is my favorite album by any band of any period of time. How the Gods Kill is also phenomenal. Willie Dixon was supposed to sing Heart of the Devil but died a short time before laying his vocals down. There was a documentary shot during the HTGK tour but nothing ever came out, it's been 25 years since then and I hope it comes together at some point. Also during Thrall, their Halloween show at Irvine Meadows was filmed but that never came out either. I think my Danzig III CD came in a longbox but I no longer have the box. My Walk Among Us on Ruby/Warner had a longbox too, and I still have that one but I had to crop it at one point. I don't know why in the fucking fuck I did that. I think I own most of the albums about 5-6 times over. I have the uncommon How the Gods Kill box too with 3D embossed HR Giger case and it's fucking great.

Best band ever until 1995. I was such a huge fan of Eerie and John and Chuck and was totally floored when John and Eerie quit on the same day in July 1985, not quite a year after Chuck left. It was mid-summer and my favorite band disintegrated. I was fully invested in them and was still playing 4P almost daily. Chuck was out for refusal to sign a contract stating that he would not consume any hard drugs. Chuck was the original drummer for DOA, and years later his brother Dimwit played drums for DOA. Around the time he quit Danzig, he was self destructive. Chuck's brother Dimwit also died of a drug overdose around this time. Chuck also played with Circle Jerks, Fear, Black Flag (no album, just demos). He was also in The Brown Sound and Victorian Pork. I think Chuck plays rhythm guitar with Metallica in Summer 1994 when Danzig sang 3 Misfits songs during Metallica's set, 2 of which were on Garage Days Revisited, London Dungeon was the third song. It might still be on YouCensor but the picture is all washed out you can't see much, even on the original VHS it looks like shit. This was a summer tour of the US and Canada which also had Suicidal Tendencies on the bill.

I've been collecting Samhain and Danzig LPs, cassettes, and maxi-singles for nearly 30 years. I also have a pile of guitar picks, drumsticks/drumskins and weird stuff from seeing them live about 25 times since the age of 17. I have never met Eerie Von or Chuck Biscuits but have met several alumni from The Misfits and Samhain in the past couple of decades, nobody within the past 10-15 years.

So sorry I can not record the show for you. I don't know how to do that. LOL. However, Eerie Von has plenty of interviews on YouTube. As we know HW sucks at interviewing a person, so you may be better off listening to someone else interviewing Eerie Von. I am a fan of horror movies and punk music.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #57220 on: November 30, 2018, 08:13:27 AM »
>^..^< Good morning. I'm out of the tree for the moment.

I missed almost all of last night's HW show. I caught the comment about "Buzz Aldrin reporting aliens on the moon on a private medical channel" and immediately turned MITD back on.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57221 on: November 30, 2018, 08:15:33 AM »
Sheesh .... I sent it first class pigeon as well!
Oh NO! Now it all makes sense to me. That skinny strange animal that HW served on Thanksgiving was your FIRST CLASS PIGEON.
sad.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #57222 on: November 30, 2018, 08:17:59 AM »
It’s all about her remember...

Until someone needs to.be blamed for something bad, then it is the team (Ghost, Layla, Dead Duck, Mr Gone the inflatable BF)

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #57223 on: November 30, 2018, 08:18:38 AM »
MindDazzle is a member of EllGab. Whoever they are, they paid attention to your comment. Things are getting very weird.

https://twitter.com/MindDazzle/status/1065294480889208832

Although I meant every word of that post I was actually trying to bait her into commenting instead of lurking.
Perhaps it worked.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57224 on: November 30, 2018, 08:20:45 AM »
Although I meant every word of that post I was actually trying to bait her into commenting instead of lurking.
Perhaps it worked.

Funny how that description of me sounds in fact just like a description of Heater’s actual actions...
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3