Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13127388 times)

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #57225 on: November 30, 2018, 08:22:35 AM »
Like I make anyone post anything on here.

Grasping!

Meanie making me post such crass language.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

comaphobe

• KDWN
« Reply #57226 on: November 30, 2018, 08:24:29 AM »
So sorry I can not record the show for you. I don't know how to do that. LOL. However, Eerie Von has plenty of interviews on YouTube. As we know HW sucks at interviewing a person, so you may be better off listening to someone else interviewing Eerie Von. I am a fan of horror movies and punk music.

LOL I've heard all of the Eerie Von interviews. I also have all the old MTV and Muchmusic shit that was uploaded to the Gnutellas and to YouTube. Too much has been yanked from Youtube, some channels in particular were a goldmine and appear to be gone. I can't find the El Compadre restaurant interview anymore. I think I have it on a VHS tape still.

I would like to hear what Heather can squeeze out of him. This is the kind of show she should be doing. I know she is a longtime fan, John Christ would call in if she reached out to him. He surfaced again 6 months ago and let out a secret.
☾ ⊕ ∑ Δ P H Ω ß Ξ

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #57227 on: November 30, 2018, 08:25:10 AM »
Meanie making me post such crass language.

I have been meaning to have a word about your post containing the word cunt quota for this month is way down. Don’t make me make an example of you.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #57228 on: November 30, 2018, 08:25:31 AM »
Although I meant every word of that post I was actually trying to bait her into commenting instead of lurking.
Perhaps it worked.

It must have worked. As I was reading MindDazzle's tweets, I spotted a hairy, upright-walking, ape-like creature. To my surprise it was you!.
So carry on with baiting the queen of "sheeeeeeeee-it" podcast.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57229 on: November 30, 2018, 08:26:59 AM »
LOL I've heard all of the Eerie Von interviews. I also have all the old MTV and Muchmusic shit that was uploaded to the Gnutellas and to YouTube. Too much has been yanked from Youtube, some channels in particular were a goldmine and appear to be gone. I can't find the El Compadre restaurant interview anymore. I think I have it on a VHS tape still.

I would like to hear what Heather can squeeze out of him. This is the kind of show she should be doing. I know she is a longtime fan, John Christ would call in if she reached out to him. He surfaced again 6 months ago and let out a secret.

This could be a really good new angle for her and her show you know. Might not be to her regular listeners tastes but this is how she possibly moves away from the legacy crap and makes a move on her own spin on stuff.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #57230 on: November 30, 2018, 08:28:57 AM »
I am trying to figure out how they still have a twitter …….I personally have reported them like 20 times . They dont like New Jersey girls :)

I have reported them a couple times as well.

But Twitter is not really the greatest arbiter these days so it may take a nice few reports for them to take heed.

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57231 on: November 30, 2018, 08:29:31 AM »
This looks like an actual threat

Has this been reported? Why is this nut still on Facebook? Wasn't she booted before for similar threats?
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #57232 on: November 30, 2018, 08:30:18 AM »
Being a musical artist, I wonder how her guest feels about using music without the proper licensing

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57233 on: November 30, 2018, 08:33:48 AM »
Being a musical artist, I wonder how her guest feels about using music without the proper licensing

Guessing she will be playing a bit of his music as well .. hope he doesnt mind the freebie ;)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #57234 on: November 30, 2018, 08:38:35 AM »
Guessing she will be playing a bit of his music as well .. hope he doesnt mind the freebie ;)

Sgt. Major was saying last night that her new BF was going to be on tonight. Putting the pieces together could Eerie Von be the new BF?

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #57235 on: November 30, 2018, 08:39:45 AM »
Until someone needs to.be blamed for something bad, then it is the team (Ghost, Layla, Dead Duck, Mr Gone the inflatable BF)

Don't forget Ghost Art! ;D

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #57236 on: November 30, 2018, 08:41:08 AM »
Funny how that description of me sounds in fact just like a description of Heater’s actual actions...

;D  They took that one right out of the "I know you are but what am I?" handbook for dummies.

MindDazzle is bonkers.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #57237 on: November 30, 2018, 08:41:28 AM »
This could be a really good new angle for her and her show you know. Might not be to her regular listeners tastes but this is how she possibly moves away from the legacy crap and makes a move on her own spin on stuff.

If she'd go back to her natural voice on top of that, she might have something ...

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #57238 on: November 30, 2018, 08:43:41 AM »
Sgt. Major was saying last night that her new BF was going to be on tonight. Putting the pieces together could Eerie Von be the new BF?

Whoa.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #57239 on: November 30, 2018, 08:54:55 AM »
If she'd go back to her natural voice on top of that, she might have something ...

I believe that no one here wants HW to fail with having a podcast. I want her to stop trying to steal Art Bell's Legacy and stealing copyrighted materials-- art and /or music. It she has a podcast focused on music, she may do well. However, she would have to learn about using copyrighted music.