Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13127561 times)

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #57240 on: November 30, 2018, 08:56:49 AM »
I have been meaning to have a word about your post containing the word cunt quota for this month is way down. Don’t make me make an example of you.
;D

Well since Tootsie made such a big deal about it and, if I remember correctly, reported Groyper's post(s) that contained said word I've tried to be more self-aware of it use it frequently.
I normally tend to use it more as a term of endearment... "Ah you fucking cunt face cocksucker' is one of my favs.

If I stub my toe, "ya fucking cunt!'. My brain has made many neural pathways to that word  ;D
I made sure to use it in that post to Heather to sweeten the bait.

I did enjoy using this avatar after the whole Tootsie 'cunt' kerfuffle.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #57241 on: November 30, 2018, 08:57:21 AM »
I believe that no one here wants HW to fail with having a podcast. I want her to stop trying to steal Art Bell's Legacy and stealing copyrighted materials-- art and /or music. It she has a podcast focused on music, she may do well. However, she would have to learn about using copyrighted music.

Agreed about not wanting her to fail. I'd just like to see her treat her fans and Art's family with basic respect (and maybe stop stealing wallets and music and whatever else). Beyond that, have at it.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #57242 on: November 30, 2018, 08:58:23 AM »
;D

Well since Tootsie made such a big deal about it and, if I remember correctly, reported Groyper's post(s) that contained said word I've tried to be more self-aware of it use it frequently.
I normally tend to use it more as a term of endearment... "Ah you fucking cunt face cocksucker' is one of my favs.

If I stub my toe, "ya fucking cunt!'. My brain has made many neural pathways to that word  ;D

Sounds like a right cuntfuffle.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #57243 on: November 30, 2018, 09:02:10 AM »
It must have worked. As I was reading MindDazzle's tweets, I spotted a hairy, upright-walking, ape-like creature. To my surprise it was you!.
So carry on with baiting the queen of "sheeeeeeeee-it" podcast.

It won't work now that she knows. She has this thread open in a browser tab 24/7.

Hey now, you know that image of Bigfoot is legit visitors can't see pics , please register or login

steve

• KDWN
  • I like bacon
« Reply #57244 on: November 30, 2018, 09:03:35 AM »
And watch him make bubbles.

I cleaned up my masturbating ghost problem by using Wood Spirit

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #57245 on: November 30, 2018, 09:06:16 AM »

Oh, man. I know it happens but I didn't want to see it happening.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #57246 on: November 30, 2018, 09:07:26 AM »
Anybody want to bet how long it will be before HW tells her guest she has a Gibson?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #57247 on: November 30, 2018, 09:07:30 AM »
Dynamo, I feel so bad they are making you the target in all this. They are probably really angery with HW and are deflecting to you. I hope the truth comes out in the end. These people are really nuts!!

Dynamo, I'm glad you're improving, hope the pain goes totally away! I think these people are disgusting. You have never ever threatened anyone. Ok, you've been "provocative" by telling the truth, but if HW can't respond to your questions without attacking you or doxxing you it only goes to show how totally out of integrity she is... not to mention how easily she reveals the very dark side of her personality.

I don't understand the level of intensity and implied or suggested violence so many of her followers exhibit in her "defense." I guess she's a dark role model for them, eh?

May the [good] force be with you, and nothing to do with Tater's toys, either!  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #57248 on: November 30, 2018, 09:10:11 AM »
Agreed about not wanting her to fail. I'd just like to see her treat her fans and Art's family with basic respect (and maybe stop stealing wallets and music and whatever else). Beyond that, have at it.

I would like her to succeed on her own and not riding Art's back.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #57249 on: November 30, 2018, 09:10:40 AM »
;D

Can I quote you?

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57250 on: November 30, 2018, 09:16:10 AM »

Yes to you and FISH. I just want her to go on making the show hers, in her style. I wish her 12 listeners would encourage that direction. She will never be anything if she has to say Art Bell's name 20 times a night to get people to listen.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #57251 on: November 30, 2018, 09:17:37 AM »
Example of one of Heather's psychologically challenged devotees and the thinly veiled implied threats towards DynamoHum.

Like Manson’s family?  That’s scary shit.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #57252 on: November 30, 2018, 09:18:56 AM »
This looks like an actual threat
Evil bitch. 

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #57253 on: November 30, 2018, 09:21:38 AM »
MindDazzle is a member of EllGab. Whoever they are, they paid attention to your comment. Things are getting very weird.

https://twitter.com/MindDazzle/status/1065294480889208832
Geez, this half-wit is accusing us of his/her own actions. 

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #57254 on: November 30, 2018, 09:22:53 AM »
Good morning all! I see there is alot of craziness going on...just another day on Ellgab!