Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13125978 times)

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #57300 on: November 30, 2018, 11:00:55 AM »
I wanted the Betamax vcr and you know it!

I know, and it looks so good sitting on top of my console TV.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #57301 on: November 30, 2018, 11:02:52 AM »
I envisage a long and drawn out self congratulatory story about how as they are now friends he suggested that his wife get in touch with this guy and how wonderful coincidences are.

This is so steeped in shit.

When in doubt, blame The Universe.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #57302 on: November 30, 2018, 11:06:09 AM »
Confirmed the man on the left is tonight's guest. The man on the right I am not sure but he could be the guitar winner.
the man on the right is the guitar winner with one hundred percent certainty. He's the source of the image

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #57303 on: November 30, 2018, 11:06:20 AM »
I know, and it looks so good sitting on top of my console TV.

You wound me!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #57304 on: November 30, 2018, 11:06:53 AM »
I envisage a long and drawn out self congratulatory story about how as they are now friends he suggested that his wife get in touch with this guy and how wonderful coincidences are.

This is so steeped in shit.
And now you see how her fables are created.  I'm sure the story will be the highlight of the evening for the faithful.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #57305 on: November 30, 2018, 11:06:54 AM »
Result! Thanks everyone :)
HA! I wonder how many in EllGab reported that clown. My take is that Twitter did not care if a human being was being threatened. Twitter did not want a @HumanBeing / Sasquatch being used in a Tweet.

PS/ ;)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #57306 on: November 30, 2018, 11:09:10 AM »
@comaphobe , one guy is Michael Ulery, Columbus, Ohio. Is the other guy Eerie Von?
If you have confirmed Ulery, Fish, then it is an authenticated Eerie Von and Michael Ulery photo. If Ulery's wife has been confirmed as Von's manager and these two know each other....

HW and spoke to Ulery before the drawing....

HW admits to "scrolling to the end of the alphabet on the computer with her eyes closed" (wink, wink)

Plus add what I said earlier. She may have forged Eerie Von as her new boyfriend and tonight's guest. Eerie was married also back in 2011, but who knows if he still is.

I wonder if one of them sent her the Les Paul...

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57307 on: November 30, 2018, 11:09:32 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That is Hallie? She takes her teeth in and out? I know that she is not able to concentrate.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #57308 on: November 30, 2018, 11:09:49 AM »
HA! I wonder how many in EllGab reported that clown. My take is that Twitter did not care if a human being was being threatened. Twitter did not want a @HumanBeing / Sasquatch being used in a Tweet.

PS/ ;)

Such a clever FISH  :P

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #57309 on: November 30, 2018, 11:11:32 AM »
If you have confirmed Ulery, Fish, then it is an authenticated Eerie Von and Michael Ulery photo. If Ulery's wife has been confirmed as Von's manager and these two know each other....

HW admits to "scrolling to the end of the alphabet on the computer with her eyes closed" (wink, wink)

Plus add what I said earlier. She may have forged Eerie Von as her new boyfriend and tonight's guest. Eerie was married also back in 2011, but who knows if he still is.
Yeah it's posted on Ulerys Facebook account and yes he's also listed as married to the manager

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #57310 on: November 30, 2018, 11:12:52 AM »
Footage from today as the "Team" rounds up more guests for next week.
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57311 on: November 30, 2018, 11:19:23 AM »

I wonder if one of them sent her the Les Paul...
from Michael Ulery Facebook page --Michael Ulery March 28, 2016 ·
 @DynamoHum , so the story that they just meet is not a flying one.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57312 on: November 30, 2018, 11:21:56 AM »
Such a clever FISH  :P

Even a  <}}}}><  knows that you never use a Sasquatch in a tweet.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57313 on: November 30, 2018, 11:26:31 AM »
Michael Ulery
October 7, 2017 near Nashville, TN · 
With Eerie Von.

(Michael Ulery's Facebook)
OK Miss Wad! What do you do if you are caught lying?

comaphobe

• KDWN
« Reply #57314 on: November 30, 2018, 11:35:11 AM »
Eerie paints acrylic and sells them on his Ebay page. They usually go for $150-300 US each. Each one is a one-off thing but sometimes part of a series. I suspect that he hasn't earned a whole lot since 1995. No idea if he has a day job like John Christ. Apparently John joined the Baltimore fire department after he went solo in the mid/late 90s, and later in the 2000s after his album flopped John was driving truck and he was ejected and flew threw the windshield into oncoming traffic and was apparently run over according to an interview he did back in the spring. He had parts of his fretting hand re-attached and had to re-learn guitar. I just know these guys have no writing credits aside from their solo projects, I doubt either get any royalties at all from the Def/American days. They probably sold their gold records. Glenn wrote all the lyrics and music for all 3 bands. Nobody gets a dime, just a paycheck while working within the band. Caroline own the rights to publish the Misfits catalog, but they are still Glenn's songs. Even Jerry Only has zero rights to use a single song from the 1977-1983 Misfits catalog other than playing it live with whatever bunch of goofs are in his band at that particular moment.

Eerie was promoting a documentary 2 or 3 years ago, but I don't know what happened with that. Music licensing was probably an issue and I guess the thing was shelved. There was a kickstarter but even if he had the money I don't think he would have gotten rights for any Plan-9/Evilive/Def audio material because I don't think Glenn gives a shit about what he does. Plus I don't think Glenn likes other people's perspective of how things were back in the day. Eerie was pushing a promo video without any music that's all I know. I doubt he speaks to Glenn at all. I don't think Glenn cares too much about what Eerie thinks or does, because twice "Samhain" reunited without Eerie Von being asked. Doesn't sound like they speak at all. It's been nearly 25 years since Pink Pop 1995 and that was one of the final shows. If Glenn will hook up with that POS Jerry and play Misfits stuff after Jerry totally bludgeoned the Misfits Legacy, then I wish he would speak to Eerie and John too, before one of them dies. Knowing that Chuck would never resurface again, I would give almost anything to see Eerie Von and John Christ play with Danzig one more time.

This could be a really good new angle for her and her show you know. Might not be to her regular listeners tastes but this is how she possibly moves away from the legacy crap and makes a move on her own spin on stuff.

She won't create a legit fanbase riding the coattails of Art Bell. She has enough interests of her own to do whatever shows she wants, and they can still be paranormal/occult related, but just not a rehashing of something that Art has done 20 or more years ago. Some of Art's best shows were when he would have on people like William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, George Carlin, etc... or a relative of somebody like Rod Serling, Ray Bradbury, Gene Roddenberry, or whoever. Even the Dumbest Criminals guy was an excellent show, I think it was the same guy who had the collection of crazy 9-11 calls. All the above explore the human condition. Not all pop culture is bad, some of it ties directly into science and technology and the unknown. Bridging the gap for an audience is what makes a good host.

A couple of weeks ago Snoory had a relative of Rod Serling on C2C. Even with George's derailments and redundant commentary, the show was still very enjoyable. The show is all about the meat, not the host. George mostly has psychics or related guests. That stuff bores the absolute shit out of me. Even worse are astrology shows with "readings". 2 out of 3 of his split segments are related to this kind of horseshit. Most of his other guests are selling health products.

The C2C audience has changed in the past 20 years. The current listener is the same type of person who would watch infomercials all night in the 1990s. Most of them probably have a bland set of interests. Heather's fans don't seem to be too finicky about subject matter. I have read the profiles of some of the most outspoken fans of Heather and their lists of interests consist mostly of Cable News personalities, product sales, gizmos and gadgets, marketing gimmicks, celebrity watching, and binge watching the most popular of TV shit on Trendflix. Nothing deep going on there.

If she'd go back to her natural voice on top of that, she might have something ...

Yes, lose the pretentious voice. It just sounds phony and stretched out. It sounds forced.

I believe that no one here wants HW to fail with having a podcast. I want her to stop trying to steal Art Bell's Legacy and stealing copyrighted materials-- art and /or music. It she has a podcast focused on music, she may do well. However, she would have to learn about using copyrighted music.

A certain generation too young for Black Sabbath or the Sex Pistols grew up with these 3 New Jersey bands and watched them grow and evolve in real time, going from 3 chords singing about graverobbing, raping your mom, ripping a baby out of the womb of some whore and placing it on the kitchen table (all sung with dreamy vocals I might add) to evolving into a more sophisticated style and theology while literally crooning with Roy Orbison or Johnny Cash. The more sophisticated material years later were the ones where the re-issues have gotten a Parental Advisory sticker on the cover despite the fact that there is zero profanity in any of the lyrics. Anyways, the music is very occultish and conspiratorial at times. It's totally fitting subject matter.

Once on tour in New Orleans, The Misfits got arrested for graverobbing. Apparently Glenn skipped bail and they continued the tour. They were going across the panhandle at the time, either to or from Florida. Misfitscentral has timelines of key events in the history of all 3 bands, very interesting to read what is in there. Another time they went to London to tour with The Damned, they got arrested while in line to see The Jam when some skinheads picked a fight with Glenn and (quintessential Misfits) guitarist, Bobby Steele. That's when he wrote London Dungeon, in the jail cell.

Many rock bands of the mid and late 80s were wearing lipstick and shit and singing about partying and having a good happy fun time. Danzig's music countered all of that sillyness. The centerfold page in the middle of the 4P booklet with the four of them in coffins, dead, with Bill Clinton and the Secret Service was pretty awesome and original at the time, and that was as political as it got, or needed to be. 

Danzig II has delta blues with Juju themes. Jesus Christ this album is awesome from front to back.

The production quality of Glenn's last several albums has been terrible. The mix is always awful. He is in his mid 60s and he needs to get a good producer and kick out one more proper album before he bites the bullet. Even if it is not a metal record, he needs a proper production, no more muddy sloppy mixes. He is stubborn but needs to let another set of ears mix his shit up because he sucks at it and I don't know a fan who disagrees. He lives in Lucille Ball's old house, he could get a proper producer if he wants to. He chooses not to and his ear is bad. He shouldn't be allowed near a mixing board at all.

I found a page for Eerie's video trailer from 2015.

http://regenmag.com/news/eerie-von-launches-kickstarter-campaign-for-documentary/
☾ ⊕ ∑ Δ P H Ω ß Ξ