Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13125107 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #57525 on: November 30, 2018, 08:33:04 PM »
I agree with you. It’s still shocking when I recall it.

Been riding lately?
Are we having fun yet?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57526 on: November 30, 2018, 08:33:44 PM »
How does one go about interviewing a sandwich?

Ask George Noory

Meow

Are we having fun yet?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #57527 on: November 30, 2018, 08:35:32 PM »
Maybe, just maybe, I will be making the point if she avoids the call... I've got Art Bell audio, quotes from Heather herself, and Heidi's side-by-side call with Heather's show audio...  All combined...

Ok then, good luck!  ;)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #57528 on: November 30, 2018, 08:38:15 PM »
Hoagie is on with Clyde right now...in case anyone should happen to be interested...

Thanks for the reminder.
Really looking forward to listening to Clyde's two Mars shows from this week back to back this weekend.

I f'n love his write ups for his shows.
https://www.groundzeromedia.org/11-30-18-the-galactic-ghoul-observing-cosmic-similarity-w-richard-c-hoagland/

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #57529 on: November 30, 2018, 08:40:40 PM »
I don’t know why your here since this is a thread about a topic you claim not to care about. You’re just slinging crap about Tim. We like Tim here so get over yourself.  It’s our opinion and I could care less about what a golden sac thinks about it.
Pointing out the unprofessionalism of a host with a negative obsession of a former host is slinging crap? I hope you realize that you make yourself fit inside the same box as the close minded heather wade fans just because you like him. I speak with my entertainment dollars not imaginary smite numbers.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #57530 on: November 30, 2018, 08:47:12 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #57531 on: November 30, 2018, 08:50:13 PM »
Hi MindDazzle! On here I am just Angie....but on twitter I am NewJerseygirlreadyandarmed …...you can suck my butt , after 50 times reporting everything you said about our friend....yeah so welcome douche canoe...go sit by @Jedimiller , he is a narc :) He likes to run to heather and her crew of doofus' or is it doofi? hmmmm any way...I reported you....:) Have a great night!

You go girl!   ;D

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #57532 on: November 30, 2018, 08:53:18 PM »
Been riding lately?

Went today. The farm owner has not been doing the best job of running the place so I’m hauling out tomorrow. I’ll keep her at home till I find a better boarding situation. You know how things can get when places go down hill. It’s an issue with that business I think. How’s your land scouting ? Find any new arrow heads?

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #57533 on: November 30, 2018, 08:54:56 PM »
Pointing out the unprofessionalism of a host with a negative obsession of a former host is slinging crap? I hope you realize that you make yourself fit inside the same box as the close minded heather wade fans just because you like him. I speak with my entertainment dollars not imaginary smite numbers.

Blah blah blah .... nobody cares what you think.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57534 on: November 30, 2018, 08:55:52 PM »

Did you cancel your MITD subscription because of Tim?  Somehow I doubt it.

Are you going to subscribe to mitd and spooky southcoast if he promises to play nice? Somehow I doubt that too.

Don’t forget to click an ad or two. This is the last day that the ad revenue helps out JDRF.

#clickacy

Are we having fun yet?

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #57535 on: November 30, 2018, 08:56:31 PM »
Went today. The farm owner has not been doing the best job of running the place so I’m hauling out tomorrow. I’ll keep her at home till I find a better boarding situation. You know how things can get when places go down hill. It’s an issue with that business I think. How’s your land scouting ? Find any new arrow heads?

Please give her a nice hug and pat for me.  And a snack.   :)

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #57536 on: November 30, 2018, 08:58:06 PM »
Please give her a nice hug and pat for me.  And a snack.   :)

Thank you she will like that.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57537 on: November 30, 2018, 08:58:11 PM »

I haven’t been back since before Thanksgiving. I want to get my son up there next weekend before it gets too cold. He might have to work.

I’m glad you have a big enough place to give you options for your paint. That must give you peace of mind.
Are we having fun yet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #57538 on: November 30, 2018, 08:58:57 PM »
Bush is dead.

Shave yer pubes!
Eh, nevermind...

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57539 on: November 30, 2018, 09:00:29 PM »

how is Heather? does she still love carrots and sugar cubes?