Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13124987 times)

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #57690 on: December 01, 2018, 07:20:21 AM »
I would not like to be in the same room with her when she finds out what happened and hears this... batten down the hatches, all hands below deck! Sheesh!  ;D

Hide your coffee pots!! ;D

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #57691 on: December 01, 2018, 07:25:23 AM »
Too bad she didn't do more shots like these and circulated them.  There's no detail, but conveys a message.  She lacks social skills and social media/marketing skills as well.

She could have deflected so much criticism of her by floating photos like that AGES AGO...

Agreed 100%. This is definitely the best picture of her out there, and she's sat on it for years. She needs someone to help manage the PR/social media aspect of her job, but she'd have to be willing to actually listen to them and let them help her.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #57692 on: December 01, 2018, 07:37:45 AM »
There is two clips Incase you didn’t catch it

Thank you for the hint.  I have my own style of reading the pages I missed.  I found the first clip from @HumanBeing .
I listened and was surprised to hear these two guys talking about the HW podcast.

At this moment I hear my neighbors fighting with someone outside my house.  I live in a big old city on a narrow street. Homes are lined up side by side. My street is so narrow that cars only parked on one side of the street. My neighbors and one dog are blocking the street. They are refusing to allow a big truck from the Water Department to drive down my street. The truck is so wide that it has to drive with 1/3 of the truck being on the side walk or else it will crash into the parked cars.  My neighbors are screaming “are you trying to break our water pipes?” The weight of the truck on our sidewalks could break our pipes since some of our water pipes are from the 1860’s.  The protest works. The Water Department gives up and leaves.

I come back in and return. I start giving out +1 to all. With one exception-the golden one.  I found the second clip.
+1

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #57693 on: December 01, 2018, 08:53:49 AM »
They like your art!!!

Wtf is she blabbering about the FBI for? Does she know how... the entire world works?
Noory was the real legacy...

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #57694 on: December 01, 2018, 08:58:11 AM »
Thank you for the hint.  I have my own style of reading the pages I missed.  I found the first clip from @HumanBeing .
I listened and was surprised to hear these two guys talking about the HW podcast.

At this moment I hear my neighbors fighting with someone outside my house.  I live in a big old city on a narrow street. Homes are lined up side by side. My street is so narrow that cars only parked on one side of the street. My neighbors and one dog are blocking the street. They are refusing to allow a big truck from the Water Department to drive down my street. The truck is so wide that it has to drive with 1/3 of the truck being on the side walk or else it will crash into the parked cars.  My neighbors are screaming “are you trying to break our water pipes?” The weight of the truck on our sidewalks could break our pipes since some of our water pipes are from the 1860’s.  The protest works. The Water Department gives up and leaves.

I come back in and return. I start giving out +1 to all. With one exception-the golden one.  I found the second clip.
+1
And who says "you can't fight city hall?!"  Good for your neighbors!

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57695 on: December 01, 2018, 09:03:54 AM »
Our “team” thanks you. Lol.

Can you have your team make a thread with your proper show title?
It's impossible to follow anything that gets caught up in the Heather thread.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57696 on: December 01, 2018, 09:06:52 AM »
They like your art!!!

Wtf is she blabbering about the FBI for? Does she know how... the entire world works?

It almost looks like Lasha wrote that. They must be upset with us.  ;D
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57697 on: December 01, 2018, 09:10:03 AM »
Thanks for my cookie. It goes. I do have some fun news, The Little Podcast That Did will be on tomorrow live at 8PM eastern. It will be available for download as well.
Wishing you, @DynamoHum and @wr250 a good show tonight. Thanks to @HumanBeing for sharing their clips from HW's "open microphone" night.  Some success stories for this week is saying goodbye to#minddazzle on Twitter. And the truth about the winner of the Bell CTS Woody Flying V Michael Ulery and all the connections. I am still wondering about the skinny strange roasted animal that HW served up on Thanksgiving Day.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57698 on: December 01, 2018, 09:13:30 AM »
And who says "you can't fight city hall?!"  Good for your neighbors!

You can fight, but win? They came back to my street from the other end of the block. They just knocked on my door and told me that they are shutting off the water for the entire city block for the next few hours. If Miller was planing on visiting me, there will be no tub time for him in my home.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #57699 on: December 01, 2018, 09:13:37 AM »
Can you have your team make a thread with your proper show title?
It's impossible to follow anything that gets caught up in the Heather thread.
Sure thing. We will do it tonight before the show.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57700 on: December 01, 2018, 09:21:35 AM »
It almost looks like Lasha wrote that. They must be upset with us.  ;D

The best part is about an FBI investigation regarding a funny imagine on social media. Lasha may have wrote that since she is not from the USA and has no clue on an real FBI's investigation.

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57701 on: December 01, 2018, 09:22:30 AM »
Sure thing. We will do it tonight before the show.

I look forward to the shoe.... and/or show tonight! 

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #57702 on: December 01, 2018, 09:25:15 AM »
They like your art!!!

Good morning all. What a great morning reading all the past posts.  Hallie is a moron if she thinks the FBI could give two shits about someone doctoring the photos of losers.  Get a clue Hallie and lose some weight! Sie sind ein schweinhund!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #57703 on: December 01, 2018, 09:27:47 AM »
You can fight, but win? They came back to my street from the other end of the block. They just knocked on my door and told me that they are shutting off the water for the entire city block for the next few hours. If Miller was planing on visiting me, there will be no tub time for him in my home.
Alas, a Pyrrhic victory. But one that will also be remembered! The valiant attempt to fight city hall.

ps: leaving aside hot tubs or romantic stuff, what adult male takes baths and so regularly? This isn't the Old West and, even then, -maybe especially then- do baths even actually get you clean? Sitting in dirty water?

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57704 on: December 01, 2018, 09:28:00 AM »

What a pain. Must be a major problem in the area for them to work on Saturday. Hope you had a chance to fill the tub with water for flushing.