Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13126505 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #57750 on: December 01, 2018, 11:03:02 AM »
Asking a direct question is tattling? This chat board seems to be full of such tattling.
You said that we were negative. NO we are NOT. NO way. NOT true, NO NO NO. WRONG! UNTRUE! UNFAIR! NO way. NOT going to say that is the case because it is NOT. NIET! NEIN! NON! NONright, NO NO NO NO NO!
We are not negative, see? None.

;D

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #57751 on: December 01, 2018, 11:03:48 AM »
Nope. The time is the time so west coast people can listen live as well. It also works well for all three of us. Only way it changes is if any of us need it to. Best to you.

Edited: Also fucking up the middle of my Saturday doesn’t work for me personally. I can actually make day plans and still have fun at night. As for Sunday nope, I work a 45 hour a week job that requries prep. But we are recording it for anyone who misses it.

Ok then, likely playbacks it will be. I wasn't asking you to fuck up anything, certainly not your life. It was just a question from a fan who thinks you three do a great fun soiree who would have preferred to be there live because you are so good.

Peace.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57752 on: December 01, 2018, 11:04:26 AM »
I know who that member is, and they are nobody to be worried about :) Nothing but good intentions.

Okay DH I take your word for it.
Looking forward to tonights show.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #57753 on: December 01, 2018, 11:07:09 AM »
Ok then, likely playbacks it will be. I wasn't asking you to fuck up anything, certainly not your life. It was just a question from a fan who thinks you three do a great fun soiree who would have preferred to be there live because you are so good.

Peace.
I enjoy using the word fuck and say it often. So it isn’t meant as a harsh thing just more of a truth thing. We also provide a service for the East Coast folks who stay in on Saturdays as well. Kudos to you for having a social life. We enjoy having you as a listener no matter when you do.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #57754 on: December 01, 2018, 11:07:52 AM »
Huh. I thought the story was that Heather was supposed to drive Airyn, never showed up (leaving her on the porch), and Karen ended up taking her. Apologies to Heather if I had that wrong.

None are needed. She was SUPPOSED to take Airyn and the kids, they were on the porch and she did not take them. Karen came and got them. The details were in the call from Karen.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #57755 on: December 01, 2018, 11:09:07 AM »
You said that we were negative. NO we are NOT. NO way. NOT true, NO NO NO. WRONG! UNTRUE! UNFAIR! NO way. NOT going to say that is the case because it is NOT. NIET! NEIN! NON! NONright, NO NO NO NO NO!
We are not negative, see? None.

;D

Well said, and not in a negative way!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #57756 on: December 01, 2018, 11:09:20 AM »
I enjoy using the word fuck and say it often. So it isn’t meant as a harsh thing just more of a truth thing. We also provide a service for the East Coast folks who say in on Saturdays as well. Kudos to you for having a social life. We enjoy having you as a listener no matter when you do.

If you loved us you would do an early matinee show and then one later in the evening. Smoking jackets required for the late show.
Are we having fun yet?

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #57757 on: December 01, 2018, 11:10:42 AM »
If you loved us you would do an early matinee show and then one later in the evening. Smoking jackets required for the late show.
Yeah I don’t love any of you that much. But thanks for the feedback.  :)

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #57758 on: December 01, 2018, 11:13:08 AM »
I enjoy using the word fuck and say it often. So it isn’t meant as a harsh thing just more of a truth thing. We also provide a service for the East Coast folks who stay in on Saturdays as well. Kudos to you for having a social life. We enjoy having you as a listener no matter when you do.

The fuck word is a good word. Never stop expressing your freedom of speech
Noory was the real legacy...

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #57759 on: December 01, 2018, 11:15:30 AM »
Does anyone happen to have on hand, those screenshots of Heather encouraging bashing Dave or the audio of "MitD is MINE"?

Not attacking, just for show that she has done.

Find that audio?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57760 on: December 01, 2018, 11:15:31 AM »
Yeah I don’t love any of you that much. But thanks for the feedback.  :)

Well, fuck.
Are we having fun yet?

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #57761 on: December 01, 2018, 11:15:36 AM »
The fuck word is a good word. Never stop expressing your freedom of speech
Thanks it’s one of my favs.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #57762 on: December 01, 2018, 11:16:11 AM »
Well, fuck.
Hahahaha. I wouldn’t even do it for a woman I like. I love myself and what remaining sanity I have more. Lol

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57763 on: December 01, 2018, 11:17:11 AM »
Find that audio?

I remember seeing posts on Facebook where she was asking her minions to call in and disrupt the show. It would have been the first week Dave started, but it was buried in the Facebook comments if I remember correctly.
Are we having fun yet?

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #57764 on: December 01, 2018, 11:20:46 AM »
I'm not sure how I got out of the loop,
but who is 'neely'?
I figure he's on the HLN side of things.. my guess is the broadcast goes from heathers to HLN then out to the public and neely somehow got in on the feed as it left HLN. Is this about right?
thanks