Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13124759 times)

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #57780 on: December 01, 2018, 12:19:21 PM »
Or a smoked duck.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #57781 on: December 01, 2018, 12:24:10 PM »
So I figured it out. Heatherites have to have a bad guy, because Heather has to have a bad guy. Someone is always trying to keep her down, keep her off the air, have her lose her job, etc. Which, by the way, I have never said I personally want to see happen. I just want her to stop pulling her crap and be accountable for the crap she's pulled.

As far as I can tell, and I've only been following this since Art's death, but the first enemy was Keith, but he wouldn't really engage. Then Dave, but he didn't engage at all. @Bart Ell then became the big bad, although that was more Vara's campaign than Heather's (and, for the benefit of SacBoy, that's when I got involved, when Mushmouth decided to put my name into his stupid Varafied video, and went after me on Twitter and then blocked me before I could respond like the small man he is). Karen became a convenient foil following the BartCast interview and Airyn's statement. Then the bad guy was Heidi, but when the actual truth started destroying that narrative, I became a brief foil for at least SacBoy. So who is next?

And of course, BellGab and EllGab as collectives are always part of the conspiracy against Heather. But an entire group is much harder to vilify than just a single individual to those who can only handle listening to Art and then Art Version 2.

It's easier to belief that there is always a wolf at the door than to think the wolf is already inside, dressed as grandma.
Stay Spooktacular!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #57782 on: December 01, 2018, 12:27:32 PM »
Have a great day.

Is your today Saturday?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #57783 on: December 01, 2018, 12:36:11 PM »
So I figured it out. Heatherites have to have a bad guy, because Heather has to have a bad guy. Someone is always trying to keep her down, keep her off the air, have her lose her job, etc. Which, by the way, I have never said I personally want to see happen. I just want her to stop pulling her crap and be accountable for the crap she's pulled.

As far as I can tell, and I've only been following this since Art's death, but the first enemy was Keith, but he wouldn't really engage. Then Dave, but he didn't engage at all. @Bart Ell then became the big bad, although that was more Vara's campaign than Heather's (and, for the benefit of SacBoy, that's when I got involved, when Mushmouth decided to put my name into his stupid Varafied video, and went after me on Twitter and then blocked me before I could respond like the small man he is). Karen became a convenient foil following the BartCast interview and Airyn's statement. Then the bad guy was Heidi, but when the actual truth started destroying that narrative, I became a brief foil for at least SacBoy. So who is next?

And of course, BellGab and EllGab as collectives are always part of the conspiracy against Heather. But an entire group is much harder to vilify than just a single individual to those who can only handle listening to Art and then Art Version 2.

It's easier to belief that there is always a wolf at the door than to think the wolf is already inside, dressed as grandma.

According to @ShannonLeGro it is a woof.
Are we having fun yet?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #57784 on: December 01, 2018, 12:36:51 PM »
I missed that one AnnieM. Funny to see that HW does know the truth. Yet, she continues to drag his name into her podcast all the time.

Right, despite his widow's statement/request. Just terrible.

FEATHERS YOU READ HERE STOP SAYING ART BELL'S NAME AS HIS BELOVED WIFE HAS REQUESTED.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #57785 on: December 01, 2018, 12:39:18 PM »

I agree with all of this. Do not forget that it is much much easier to have a bad guy you can identify, and as such because we haven’t hidden our real life identities (and I don’t mean that to mean that anyone who has a username here and not identifiable is any lesser at all) and are unafraid to speak the truth it is much easier to peg ill will on us.

As for nutsac I think he is unaware of the ill will Heater wished upon any colleague who stepped into her abandoned post, or calling on her fans to sabotage the show she walked out on, or in fact calling one of the most respected names in the paranormal genre a vulture for no good reason. If he had knowledge of these actions, I am sure he would realise that his arguments against Tim are not really valid. But nutsac doesn’t like people being logical and prefers the good old passive aggressive repeat until you get what you want tactic.

What a relief that doesn’t work here!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #57786 on: December 01, 2018, 12:40:12 PM »
He’s a strange duck. He bought a fake PhD diploma for $35. I think he and his wife (who writes vampire erotica and speaks with a New Zealand accent) might have a show on the LMNbecile network. He apparently has been arrested 5 or so times in about 3 states for domestic violence. His mug shots have been posted here before. He tried negotiating a truce with @DynamoHum but @Bart Ell established a condition or two which they refused to accept.

His wife was working as a producer for Heather for awhile in her first resurrection with the LNMBECILES.

His latest goal is to get mushmouth and Heather ranked on the Nielson ratings.

Beware. The address Heather uses for mailing and as the address of record for paypal payments is the same address Neely uses at a mail forwading outfit in Florida (possibly to evade paying state income taxes in South Carolina).

Not someone on my Christmas card list.
thanks..that fills in some gaps

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #57787 on: December 01, 2018, 12:51:08 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This smoking duck with their friend, laying on a slice of bread really made me laugh out loud. +1 for a smoked duck.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #57788 on: December 01, 2018, 01:02:48 PM »
thanks..that fills in some gaps

He is also the call screener for Gary, The Mad Martian. If you listened to the show when Heather was the guest for several hours, you can hear him talking in the background as they take calls.
Are we having fun yet?

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #57789 on: December 01, 2018, 01:20:13 PM »

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57790 on: December 01, 2018, 02:00:21 PM »

+1 They need someone to fight to gain their queen's favor.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #57791 on: December 01, 2018, 02:05:44 PM »
Or a smoked duck.

Incinerated...  Nuked...  Immolated...

That ain't smoked unless it's from a tire fire!

😁
Eh, nevermind...

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #57792 on: December 01, 2018, 02:33:01 PM »

I admire you and @DynamoHum courage for standing up for the truth in this battle. Since you use your real name here, Facebook and Twitter, you have become an easy target for those whackadoodles. Those whackadoodles are trying to wear you and @DynamoHum down to the point you stop speaking your mind. The show and chat tonight opens the opportunity for unpleasant repetitive comments from the nutsac/Steve. I admire your integrity and strength. I love this part about-the wolf is already inside, dressed as grandma.
@DynamoHum writes -(and I don’t mean that to mean that anyone who has a username here and not identifiable is any lesser at all). I have my own integrity, yet I'm a chicken with these trolls. I have 3 different names--one name for twitter, Facebook and EllGab--for my own personal reasons.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #57793 on: December 01, 2018, 02:54:40 PM »

Plus 1 for you, would be more if I could. This is about the best representation I have seen.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #57794 on: December 01, 2018, 02:57:55 PM »
I agree Heather should stand on her own two feet. If Art trained her properly, and I think few would argue that he was the best in this field, and it was several years, she should have all she needs to succeed. Based on results, she's not.

To be fair, we have vilified some here too.

These are interesting times. We can see things of people we never could see in the past.