Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13123050 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #57795 on: December 01, 2018, 03:02:30 PM »
I remember seeing posts on Facebook where she was asking her minions to call in and disrupt the show. It would have been the first week Dave started, but it was buried in the Facebook comments if I remember correctly.

Right, it is nearly impossible to go back that far.  I was looking for something on fb one time and the page just went back a few months and locked up.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #57796 on: December 01, 2018, 03:04:26 PM »
Of her? Apparently yes.

Oh. Well.

Right!  I will continue to enjoy the drama then. Maybe after I walk the dog, it looks nice out.

HAPPY DAY ALL

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #57797 on: December 01, 2018, 03:06:17 PM »
Ok, PBS, thanks for the clarification. Absent tone of voice sometimes it's hard to tell mood.

True!!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #57798 on: December 01, 2018, 03:08:20 PM »
*snip* but @Bart Ell established a condition or two which they refused to accept.  *snip*

This was my favorite part of the whole thing
 ;D ;D ;D

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #57799 on: December 01, 2018, 03:17:23 PM »
So I figured it out. Heatherites have to have a bad guy, because Heather has to have a bad guy. Someone is always trying to keep her down, keep her off the air, have her lose her job, etc. Which, by the way, I have never said I personally want to see happen. I just want her to stop pulling her crap and be accountable for the crap she's pulled.

As far as I can tell, and I've only been following this since Art's death, but the first enemy was Keith, but he wouldn't really engage. Then Dave, but he didn't engage at all. @Bart Ell then became the big bad, although that was more Vara's campaign than Heather's (and, for the benefit of SacBoy, that's when I got involved, when Mushmouth decided to put my name into his stupid Varafied video, and went after me on Twitter and then blocked me before I could respond like the small man he is). Karen became a convenient foil following the BartCast interview and Airyn's statement. Then the bad guy was Heidi, but when the actual truth started destroying that narrative, I became a brief foil for at least SacBoy. So who is next?

And of course, BellGab and EllGab as collectives are always part of the conspiracy against Heather. But an entire group is much harder to vilify than just a single individual to those who can only handle listening to Art and then Art Version 2.

It's easier to belief that there is always a wolf at the door than to think the wolf is already inside, dressed as grandma.

Excellent! 
There is a public enemy #1 at all times. I did wonder why they always had an enemy even when her show goes back on the air and there was no need for one. I think it is because the show is somewhat awful and the PE#1 serves to distract from that when she is actually on the air!

I just want her to stop pulling her crap and be accountable for the crap she's pulled.

I agree with this statement so much I copied it and put it here a second time. +you

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #57800 on: December 01, 2018, 03:19:22 PM »
He is also the call screener for Gary, The Mad Martian. If you listened to the show when Heather was the guest for several hours, you can hear him talking in the background as they take calls.

I forgot about that part. Geez it was creepy.

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #57801 on: December 01, 2018, 03:21:23 PM »
I'm doing a quick drive by here to show off my new avi and sig.  My tablet is currently in its death throes and won't hold a charge even plugged in. Can't stay on long until Santa brings me a new one. Dratted Mercury retrograde! 😾
But hoping everyone clicks ads once or twice daily. For our beloved animals. Check out a few pics, including my cover boy

Clickacy!

http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=485.msg120451#new

You are a good lady with a big heart.   :)

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57802 on: December 01, 2018, 03:32:27 PM »
I think I'm still trying to catch up here.
Did we ever find out who Heather's boyfriend is? Assuming he's real...
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57803 on: December 01, 2018, 03:38:42 PM »
I think I'm still trying to catch up here.
Did we ever find out who Heather's boyfriend is? Assuming he's real...

I think he was a distraction for Guitargate. Imaginary was the most accepted theory on the boyfriend.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #57804 on: December 01, 2018, 03:39:04 PM »
Hey MindDazzle shithead how's them apples? visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #57805 on: December 01, 2018, 03:40:07 PM »
Purple church.  5pm today, saturday. Be there.  Or be square and stfu.   U know who u are

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #57806 on: December 01, 2018, 03:44:58 PM »
I'm doing a quick drive by here to show off my new avi and sig.  My tablet is currently in its death throes and won't hold a charge even plugged in. Can't stay on long until Santa brings me a new one. Dratted Mercury retrograde! 😾
But hoping everyone clicks ads once or twice daily. For our beloved animals. Check out a few pics, including my cover boy

Clickacy!

http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=485.msg120451#new

I lived near Butte County for years.  Took my pets to a veterinarian there.  She treated animals even when the owners were poor and couldn't pay the whole bill.  They took donations for "indigent" pets' medical care.  Lots of large and small animals were/are being sheltered at area fairgrounds.  They love their animals!

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57807 on: December 01, 2018, 03:51:05 PM »
Hey MindDazzle shithead how's them apples? visitors can't see pics , please register or login

rekt and owned. well done, my sir. 👍🏻

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #57808 on: December 01, 2018, 03:54:34 PM »
rekt and owned. well done, my sir. 👍🏻
i have one too.....We done good ^5

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #57809 on: December 01, 2018, 03:56:14 PM »
Nothing copywritten about the images I post here.. for all I care they can be shared all over the Internet.