Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13123176 times)

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #57840 on: December 01, 2018, 08:28:19 PM »
We’re all rooting for you Angie xx
Thank you my lovely friend! I was going to talk but I sound terrible lol :(

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #57841 on: December 01, 2018, 08:32:43 PM »
Thank you my lovely friend! I was going to talk but I sound terrible lol :(

Ahh don’t worry always more dramaz to talk about :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #57842 on: December 01, 2018, 08:43:19 PM »
I enjoy using the word fuck and say it often. So it isn’t meant as a harsh thing just more of a truth thing. We also provide a service for the East Coast folks who stay in on Saturdays as well. Kudos to you for having a social life. We enjoy having you as a listener no matter when you do.

You guys are so much fun! Just caught the end of the afterchat, really enjoyed even that much!

LOL, I wouldn't call my Saturday nights much of a social life. Marital unit's birding buddy is a great guy with some health issues, a lot of pride,  and not much money. He LOVES beer and doesn't eat well, so we have a standing Saturday night dinner with him where we take him out at a local restaurant we all like, which he really enjoys. That way he gets a really good meal and whatever beers he wants (usually an IPA or two). Marital unit and buddy talk about their week's bird list, etc. while I enjoy my food and wish I was listening to you all! LOL.

I have asked them to consider doing this on another night in those weeks when you will be doing your thing, so we will see what happens.

I'm looking forward to hearing the replay!  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #57843 on: December 01, 2018, 08:47:28 PM »
I agree with all of this. Do not forget that it is much much easier to have a bad guy you can identify, and as such because we haven’t hidden our real life identities (and I don’t mean that to mean that anyone who has a username here and not identifiable is any lesser at all) and are unafraid to speak the truth it is much easier to peg ill will on us.

As for nutsac I think he is unaware of the ill will Heater wished upon any colleague who stepped into her abandoned post, or calling on her fans to sabotage the show she walked out on, or in fact calling one of the most respected names in the paranormal genre a vulture for no good reason. If he had knowledge of these actions, I am sure he would realise that his arguments against Tim are not really valid. But nutsac doesn’t like people being logical and prefers the good old passive aggressive repeat until you get what you want tactic.

What a relief that doesn’t work here!

I don't think he cares about any of that, or the truth. He's just wanting to needle everyone and be a troll here.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #57844 on: December 01, 2018, 08:48:57 PM »
  I dont know who told him about my posting the question about heathers show but now I am a verified troll. Im the next couple of weeks, I hope this heart thing gets fixed

I know that very few things are more stressful than having to deal with health issues.

Wishing you the best and hope things get better real soon.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #57845 on: December 01, 2018, 08:51:18 PM »
You guys are so much fun! Just caught the end of the afterchat, really enjoyed even that much!

LOL, I wouldn't call my Saturday nights much of a social life. Marital unit's birding buddy is a great guy with some health issues, a lot of pride,  and not much money. He LOVES beer and doesn't eat well, so we have a standing Saturday night dinner with him where we take him out at a local restaurant we all like, which he really enjoys. That way he gets a really good meal and whatever beers he wants (usually an IPA or two). Marital unit and buddy talk about their week's bird list, etc. while I enjoy my food and wish I was listening to you all! LOL.

I have asked them to consider doing this on another night in those weeks when you will be doing your thing, so we will see what happens.

I'm looking forward to hearing the replay!  ;D

If you don't join the bird chat perhaps you could wear ear buds and listen that way, but there is a risk of LOL in the restaurant

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #57846 on: December 01, 2018, 08:59:04 PM »
I know that very few things are more stressful than having to deal with health issues.

Wishing you the best and hope things get better real soon.

Seconded - I hope you feel better soon!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #57847 on: December 01, 2018, 09:03:18 PM »
I am now VERAFIED TROLL!!!!!!!

Hmm... another candidate for targeted abuse complaints?  +1 to you, Angie!

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #57848 on: December 01, 2018, 09:04:32 PM »
  I dont know who told him about my posting the question about heathers show but now I am a verified troll. Im the next couple of weeks, I hope this heart thing gets fixed

Hope your ok Angie. Will be praying for you. Vera is so rude and mean. Just ignore him.

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57849 on: December 01, 2018, 09:04:43 PM »
I am now VERAFIED TROLL!!!!!!!

proud of you. you got that 🔥 girl!!!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #57850 on: December 01, 2018, 09:05:15 PM »
We’re all rooting for you Angie xx

Yes, we sure are! Big hugs and lots of healing to you, Angie!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #57851 on: December 01, 2018, 09:07:13 PM »
If you don't join the bird chat perhaps you could wear ear buds and listen that way, but there is a risk of LOL in the restaurant

You know, AnnieM, I thought about doing that, but I'm sure it would be very obnoxious for me to be giggling and chortling to myself throughout the meal... and I'm sure I would be! LOL!  8)

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #57852 on: December 01, 2018, 09:09:37 PM »
So I figured it out. Heatherites have to have a bad guy, because Heather has to have a bad guy. Someone is always trying to keep her down, keep her off the air, have her lose her job, etc. Which, by the way, I have never said I personally want to see happen. I just want her to stop pulling her crap and be accountable for the crap she's pulled.

As far as I can tell, and I've only been following this since Art's death, but the first enemy was Keith, but he wouldn't really engage. Then Dave, but he didn't engage at all. @Bart Ell then became the big bad, although that was more Vara's campaign than Heather's (and, for the benefit of SacBoy, that's when I got involved, when Mushmouth decided to put my name into his stupid Varafied video, and went after me on Twitter and then blocked me before I could respond like the small man he is). Karen became a convenient foil following the BartCast interview and Airyn's statement. Then the bad guy was Heidi, but when the actual truth started destroying that narrative, I became a brief foil for at least SacBoy. So who is next?

And of course, BellGab and EllGab as collectives are always part of the conspiracy against Heather. But an entire group is much harder to vilify than just a single individual to those who can only handle listening to Art and then Art Version 2.

It's easier to belief that there is always a wolf at the door than to think the wolf is already inside, dressed as grandma.

I agree with you @SpookyTim. Heather needs to blame someone else rather than accepting responsibility for where she's at. That way she can play the poor me victim and her devoted listeners swoon. That's all she knows how to do.
If she accepted where she's at as being of her own doing, maybe she could actually make a positive change. It's highly unlikely that she will because it's easier to blame someone else.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #57853 on: December 01, 2018, 09:13:24 PM »
Oh and I am not close to death btw....I just have a heart issue

Take care of yourself.  Don't stress about evil mv.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #57854 on: December 01, 2018, 09:27:41 PM »
@DynamoHum , @ponyboysunset, @wr250

The link Dynamo posted on FB (Wadegab) to download the Little Podcast file from tonight downloads a file with 0 bytes in it, a blank file. I tried to download it three different ways, same result. Can't open, either, says 0 bytes. Just fyi. Can you kindly post the correct file when you get a chance? Thanks very much!