Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13121889 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #57930 on: December 02, 2018, 08:50:51 AM »
Miller heard Neelyhotmicgate recordings and got a little irate.

Is that what he is on about?  Priceless!

RUBBER DUCKIES AT 30 PACES!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #57931 on: December 02, 2018, 08:52:07 AM »
if he was interviewed in studio and stuffed it in the mailbox as he was leaving then yes..plausible

Agreed. I've mailed things to LV and have been surprised at how quickly they arrived. Maybe it carries over to Parumph.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #57932 on: December 02, 2018, 09:00:01 AM »
Agreed. I've mailed things to LV and have been surprised at how quickly they arrived. Maybe it carries over to Parumph.

I used to mail things from a post office near McCarran Airport to Tokyo Perfecture, Japan and 3-4 days was the typical time... All main airports have flights directly to LV, I would think.

An hour's drive from McCarran to Pahrump.... As long as it goes out soon after it arrives, I can see it happening.
Eh, nevermind...

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #57933 on: December 02, 2018, 09:03:48 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

First LOL for today.  +

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #57934 on: December 02, 2018, 09:04:49 AM »
Purple church?

That place is going to be awfully busy with binks and all of his enemies.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #57935 on: December 02, 2018, 09:05:42 AM »
... What a disgusting human Hallie is

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #57936 on: December 02, 2018, 09:10:27 AM »
He is already in training.

Our jedi taking on Vara the Hut

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57937 on: December 02, 2018, 09:10:45 AM »
Most gifs posted here are funny in the context of what was written, but not so much if they are seen on their own. Since the only way anyone can see the gifs here is by being a member here, people can see how they relate to what was said. There's no problem. But now the gifs are being shared on Wade Gab on facebook. People outside the group are seeing them. They are seeing them taken out of context. Retribution is happening. It's nasty.

I am really disgusted by the one of Heidi that Jay put up this morning. I don't want to see someone I like hurt. I know she has a thick skin, but she doesn't comment on people's appearance, so why do they go after her appearance? Because it is a cheap hit. It's a chicken shit way to act.

Also, it takes away from the facts. It's a distraction and not a good one. Maybe the gifs from here should not be shared to wadegab or anywhere. People want to see them, they can join this group.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #57938 on: December 02, 2018, 09:12:09 AM »
... What a disgusting human Hallie is

Ok, they have not as yet found another PE#1.

steve

• KDWN
  • I like bacon
« Reply #57939 on: December 02, 2018, 09:13:04 AM »
The elevator does not go to the top floor
The train is running, but the engineer is asleep at the wheel
A few fries short of a Happy Meal
Her sewing machine has no thread
A few beers short of a six pack
She has a hole in her marble bag
She's one putt short of par
She's as smart as bait
Her chimney's clogged
There's no grain in her silo
Dumb as a box of painted rocks.

My personal favorite:
"the wheel is spinning, but the hamster is dead"
I cleaned up my masturbating ghost problem by using Wood Spirit

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #57940 on: December 02, 2018, 09:25:00 AM »
Anyone who has access to Hallies group. Report her and give her the mind Dazzle treatment if you would.

K_Dubb

• Elluminati
« Reply #57941 on: December 02, 2018, 09:39:33 AM »
Sorry I saw this late.  It needs a good analysis.  Any input is appreciated.

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57942 on: December 02, 2018, 09:44:54 AM »
Good morning everyone.

I will change the subject for only a moment ... and share a photo of Carson in his Jewish garb ... since Hanukkah 2018 will begin this evening of December 2nd.  (don't worry ... we have a Carson as Santa Paws on December 25th for everyone's viewing pleasure) ... but for now -- here's Jewish Carson.  Oh and he is asking me for his first gift of the festive eight days ...  anyway; much blessings for those of you who celebrate with Carson and his hooman-mom Ms. C.

p.s. I am thinking of going to the dollar store and picking up a few painted rocks and laying them on the grass and snow for when Carson goes outside ... somewhere new he can pee on (lol) and it will take care of a few days of gifts!

Ms. C,
The local Repertory Theatre Group has asked me to direct
their revival of Fiddler on the Roof next Spring. We are in the early stages of casting, and I have a hunch that Carson would be absolutely perfect as "Motel, the Tailor", (the Leonard Frey role in the film).
Send me any tape you have of him singing/dancing,
As well as a tape of him delivering the following line:, "Rabbi, weve been waiting all our lives for the Messiah. Wouldnt now be a good time for him to come"?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #57943 on: December 02, 2018, 09:46:49 AM »
Most gifs posted here are funny in the context of what was written, but not so much if they are seen on their own. Since the only way anyone can see the gifs here is by being a member here, people can see how they relate to what was said. There's no problem. But now the gifs are being shared on Wade Gab on facebook. People outside the group are seeing them. They are seeing them taken out of context. Retribution is happening. It's nasty.

I am really disgusted by the one of Heidi that Jay put up this morning. I don't want to see someone I like hurt. I know she has a thick skin, but she doesn't comment on people's appearance, so why do they go after her appearance? Because it is a cheap hit. It's a chicken shit way to act.

Also, it takes away from the facts. It's a distraction and not a good one. Maybe the gifs from here should not be shared to wadegab or anywhere. People want to see them, they can join this group.

I haven't had time to look at fb very much. It is startling to see people focusing on flaws that they themselves have. They are intellectually impaired and they lack morals. 

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #57944 on: December 02, 2018, 09:48:03 AM »
Sorry, Sunday's are even more exhausting for me right now.

I had a random thought. I'm especially interested in your opinions, @Dyna-X and @Aquarius. I wonder if feathers is a self-taught Wiccan or witch (she tends to go back and forth between the terms). I think that would explain her mishmashed beliefs and pronunciations. I could see her being one of those who, if she was part of a coven, never really interacted face to face. She's more of a solitary person from everything I've seen. Unless the attitude came later, and whether she knows it or not, she comes across as a very arrogant know-it-all. I don't think most covens would put up with those sort of antics. At the very least, they would not approve of her constant violation of the "harm none" rule. Even making threats is considered inappropriate behavior to most.
There's nothing wrong with being self-taught, but her outright behavior over the whole thing comes off less Minerva McGonagall in Harry Potter and more Nancy Downs in The Craft to put it into modern terms.

I thought she was in some modern neo wiccan thing aka, witcheepoo 2.0.