Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13125105 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #58110 on: December 02, 2018, 07:29:41 PM »

Yes he is. He's an old goat in love with Heather. She's playing him like a fiddle. If he wasn't so annoying, it would be sad.

Is he old?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58111 on: December 02, 2018, 07:30:44 PM »

I think she genuinely involved with a coven in the NROOGD for at least a time, but it didn't work out for her and like you guess, she is mostly a solitary practitioner. I think she understands the rules whether they be written or not as subjective as they apply to herself and very objective and black and white as they apply to others. I believe her knowledge is fairly advanced when it comes to magikal practices that may benefit her and less well rounded when it comes to traditions unless she found a given practice entertaining. She is ambivalent about what hand path she takes and is probably a type of chaos mage that keeps a cultural shell of being a witch (imagery, decor) because that is all she has ever known and is somewhat insecure in her spiritual identity. Part of her prefers the more mainstream appearance identity and this has I think created kind of a schism in her mind.

BTW, Last night's pronunciation of Samhain was to line herself with the band's pronunciation (She knows the correct one.)

Time traveling here, trying to catch up.

@Spookcat, I think @Dyna-X's reply to you is very insightful. I would add some speculations of my own to her reply. I think HW has learned the basics and perhaps some higher practices from being in her coven and perhaps other places as well (other people?) but she does not appear to have the attributes of deep self-reflection nor high intelligence enough for her to be able to ruminate on what she's learned by rote and practice. Many people who learn a religion or set of beliefs and practices don't go deeply into what those beliefs and practices really mean to them personally, privately, individually, even on the soul level perhaps.

So I don't know that she has made the deeper distinctions as to what is moral, what is ethical, what "do no harm" really means in microscopic detail, and how inexorable, in her self-described belief system, the threefold law is. There's no negotiating that in that belief system: what you do will come back to you threefold in one form or another, sooner or later. If she took that really seriously she would have to think about the future repercussions of wishing others harm, doxxing them, tearing them apart publicly "on the air," etc. not to mention what I am sure are countless other acts of anger, intent to harm, vengeance, and retaliation she has likely committed that we have no idea about.

So to put it succinctly (after all that! <g>), yes, I speculate she is self-taught, non-reflective, undisciplined, emotion-driven, and sloppy about really living by her self-professed beliefs.

Whew! <g> Hope that helps, Spookcat! +1 for asking a great question!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #58112 on: December 02, 2018, 07:30:54 PM »
Good analysis! Make it mummified roadrunner and it would really be accurate.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #58113 on: December 02, 2018, 07:32:06 PM »

Yes he is. He's an old goat in love with Heather. She's playing him like a fiddle. If he wasn't so annoying, it would be sad.

I'm thinking Jay is playing that long con and really just wants to bust Heather's imaginary b/f's cheeks.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58114 on: December 02, 2018, 07:33:05 PM »
Good morning everyone.

I will change the subject for only a moment ... and share a photo of Carson in his Jewish garb ... since Hanukkah 2018 will begin this evening of December 2nd.  (don't worry ... we have a Carson as Santa Paws on December 25th for everyone's viewing pleasure) ... but for now -- here's Jewish Carson.  Oh and he is asking me for his first gift of the festive eight days ...  anyway; much blessings for those of you who celebrate with Carson and his hooman-mom Ms. C.

p.s. I am thinking of going to the dollar store and picking up a few painted rocks and laying them on the grass and snow for when Carson goes outside ... somewhere new he can pee on (lol) and it will take care of a few days of gifts!

Oh Ms. C! Carson looks absolutely adorable! And a very Happy Chanukah to you and to him! In keeping with the meaning of the holiday, may the oil in your lamp last much longer than you expect it to (abundance), and may your inner eternal light (ne'er tomid) never go out!  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #58115 on: December 02, 2018, 07:34:28 PM »
Wait, isn't that the t-shit Art was supposedly buried in?

;D

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #58116 on: December 02, 2018, 07:34:33 PM »
Risky, if she(they) is(are) high, the napkin could get eaten

ROLF! Anniem you are very witty today! You have me laughing

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58117 on: December 02, 2018, 07:35:13 PM »

To all my Jewish friends on Ell Gab

Barukh ata Adonai Eloheinu, melekh ha'olam, asher kid'shanu b'mitzvotav v'tzivanu l'hadlik ner shel Hanukkah.

+1 Sergeant, reallly nice!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58118 on: December 02, 2018, 07:36:27 PM »
So how was Fridays Show? Was it entertaining?
Also, any boyfriend reports are is for sure imaginary?
I got that there was a hot mic at the intro....is the idea they were talking shit about feathers?
[/quote

If somebody already hasn't told you this, if you go to humanbeing's list of posts, you can find the two clips there. They're just wild!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58119 on: December 02, 2018, 07:37:10 PM »
Carson is such a good boy!  Thanks for the photo

Btw AnnieM, meant to say how much I love your Christmas lights on your avatar! Delightful! +1

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #58120 on: December 02, 2018, 07:44:58 PM »
SLAP! Bobs! Snap out of it!
Ive told people a hundred times, do NOT look directly into the Heather!
Somebody get a priest...

This is hysterical but true. Call the purple church and ask for father Prince lol.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #58121 on: December 02, 2018, 07:48:17 PM »
Looks like VanCamps pork 'n beans to me...

I vote creamed corn

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58122 on: December 02, 2018, 07:50:09 PM »
Most gifs posted here are funny in the context of what was written, but not so much if they are seen on their own. Since the only way anyone can see the gifs here is by being a member here, people can see how they relate to what was said. There's no problem. But now the gifs are being shared on Wade Gab on facebook. People outside the group are seeing them. They are seeing them taken out of context. Retribution is happening. It's nasty.

I am really disgusted by the one of Heidi that Jay put up this morning. I don't want to see someone I like hurt. I know she has a thick skin, but she doesn't comment on people's appearance, so why do they go after her appearance? Because it is a cheap hit. It's a chicken shit way to act.

Also, it takes away from the facts. It's a distraction and not a good one. Maybe the gifs from here should not be shared to wadegab or anywhere. People want to see them, they can join this group.

@twistedlogic, I agree with you. Trouble is, it's clear people from outside Ellgab have subbed and are doing screenshots just like we do of some of the FB pages. Obviously there's not much we can do about that, just as they can't stop Ellgabbers from doing screenshots of their gifs on FB.

Taking a bigger picture perspective, some of the posts that have appeared here, in addition to some which are mocking and crude, have wished HW harm, mentioning hopes that she'd be in a car wreck, shoot herself with her own gun, etc. I personally am uncomfortable with posts like that, but those posters have every right to say those things if that's what they feel. This is an open forum for sure, and it should be!

However: to my memory, and anyone please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't recall anyone here (at least recently) directly threatening her like Hallie did when she mentioned taking someone out (I don't want to use the name to re-energize that threat) or repeatedly publishing that gif of the dead blue bird (again, no name on purpose) and taunting the intended recipient. There is an intent to harm there that doesn't inform the vast majority of the gifs that appear here.

That's a very big distinction, it seems to me, and that's where this place is distinctly different than several of the FB pages. I'm sure some will disagree with me, but to me that makes a big difference in all the whirlwind of talk swirling around HW. ???

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #58123 on: December 02, 2018, 07:50:28 PM »
Btw AnnieM, meant to say how much I love your Christmas lights on your avatar! Delightful! +1

Oh thank you. I was looking for a better set of lights. Or Santa.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #58124 on: December 02, 2018, 07:51:14 PM »
I wonder where she got it. There are only 3 Chinese restaurants in Pahrump

China Wok Buffet & Grill
Panda Express
china a gogo

None of them have Peking Duck listed on the menu. Perhaps it was ordered online and she popped it in the oven herself.

Maybe it’s plastic like pretend food!