Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13124486 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #58140 on: December 02, 2018, 08:29:23 PM »
At least she photoshopped using a picture of her own body.

!!! LOL +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #58141 on: December 02, 2018, 08:33:45 PM »
I used the link posted and tried to download from there. I get all the way to the upload and it won’t finish , I get a pop up telling me I need a PayPal conformation. It really odd.
are you using this one ? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.discord

i dont know what it is on the apple store.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58142 on: December 02, 2018, 08:36:49 PM »
Isn't she streaming from her own site now?  Might be time for her to disconnect from them. Any agreements they might have could certainly be negated if she has those recordings from the other night. She seems pretty happy with the interview with the musician, maybe she is FINALLY going to do her own nonArt show?

She can't disassociate from them without losing her magic music license, plus their "distribution network." She'd have to get herself up on all the various sites and apps that run her show like talkstream live, or paranormal radio, or tunein, or whatever... and her code nannies are barely up to spelling the words on her site correctly or using proper grammar at this point. She'd have to find a way to send her stream out to wherever it would need to be distributed from... and I think that's just way above her meager pay grade at this point.

She'd have to find another "network" with another magic music license who would be stupid enough to let her play all the bumper songs and such without paying for them... and I don't think that's very likely. She is doomed to stay with low-rent amateur networks until and/or unless she gets her act together and goes legit. I'm not holding my breath for that one, are you?  8)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #58143 on: December 02, 2018, 08:37:19 PM »
I used the link posted and tried to download from there. I get all the way to the upload and it won’t finish , I get a pop up telling me I need a PayPal conformation. It really odd.

I wish I could help but I know nothing about iPhones.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58144 on: December 02, 2018, 08:38:23 PM »
I thought it went to lnm and rebroadcast from there. I could be mistaken.

She should do her own thing and dump lnm.

Yes to the first, which is why we get these delicious hot mic episodes... repeatedly.

Not likely to the second, see my just previous post.   ;D

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58145 on: December 02, 2018, 08:40:40 PM »
Maybe the new boyfriend gave her a membership in the "Fowl of the Month Club".
January: Cornish Game Hen, February: Roast Squab, etc. "Show her how much you care...say it with Poultry.

How plucky of him this early on in the relationship (if he in fact exists...)!

P.S. I am wondering if he did exist but it has already gone sour, either in person or long distance? Did he come visit her for that weekend and that did it, bye-bye fella? She hasn't mentioned him since. Just speculating...  ::)

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #58146 on: December 02, 2018, 08:41:45 PM »
She can't disassociate from them without losing her magic music license, plus their "distribution network." She'd have to get herself up on all the various sites and apps that run her show like talkstream live, or paranormal radio, or tunein, or whatever... and her code nannies are barely up to spelling the words on her site correctly or using proper grammar at this point. She'd have to find a way to send her stream out to wherever it would need to be distributed from... and I think that's just way above her meager pay grade at this point.

She'd have to find another "network" with another magic music license who would be stupid enough to let her play all the bumper songs and such without paying for them... and I don't think that's very likely. She is doomed to stay with low-rent amateur networks until and/or unless she gets her act together and goes legit. I'm not holding my breath for that one, are you?  8)

No,  it seems like they deserve each other. She should still be Artless ongoing.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #58147 on: December 02, 2018, 08:45:40 PM »
How plucky of him this early on in the relationship (if he in fact exists...)!

P.S. I am wondering if he did exist but it has already gone sour, either in person or long distance? Did he come visit her for that weekend and that did it, bye-bye fella? She hasn't mentioned him since. Just speculating...  ::)

Mr. Gone went already? I think Airyn said no one extra was there.
The place settings were for Layla and Ghost. That stuff we can't identify must be Fancy Feast.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #58148 on: December 02, 2018, 08:46:03 PM »
Now that I’ve finally caught up I can go to bed and sleep lol. I hate waking up 20 pages behind lol. Good night all.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58149 on: December 02, 2018, 08:46:35 PM »
I haven't laughed this hard in weeks. I'm still intermittently chuckling about the Charles Dickens line.

I am just amazed and impressed at the detailed analysis that has been communally done here on the photo of HW's purported Thanksgiving table.

Do you think we could collaborate now on getting a start towards world peace!? <GGG>

LOL!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #58150 on: December 02, 2018, 08:47:15 PM »
Now that I’ve finally caught up I can go to bed and sleep lol. I hate waking up 20 pages behind lol. Good night all.

Good night!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #58151 on: December 02, 2018, 08:47:43 PM »

Mr. Gone went already? I think Airyn said no one extra was there.
The place settings were for Layla and Ghost. That stuff we can't identify must be Fancy Feast.

Hahahahaha!  Flakes in gravy! 😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58152 on: December 02, 2018, 08:48:22 PM »
So sad, they left this out of the box by mistake.

Rats. Have to wait for another +1, AnnieM. <g>

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58153 on: December 02, 2018, 08:50:45 PM »
Someone gave her a gun?!? The woman who has been struggling with wanting to go on living?? With fans like this, who needs enemies ...

What? OMG... was this sent to her legally? How would anyone know? Would the sheriff like to know if it wasn't? Ack ack ack, she is emotionally all over the place in public on her shows... I can hardly imagine what she is like in private.

Why oh why would anyone send her a rifle?

Wait... why oh why would anyone send her ANYTHING?

I am mystified.  :P

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58154 on: December 02, 2018, 08:52:09 PM »
She wanted her guest to consume mostly potatoes, stuffing and rolls.

...carbo loading for a marathon session? Ahem...