Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13124947 times)

MAX

• Elluminati
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #58230 on: December 03, 2018, 05:24:29 AM »
Thanks for sending the files to Vara :)

Disagree on this one I believe it will backfire on this group.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #58231 on: December 03, 2018, 05:24:43 AM »
I am so sure you had zero to do with it I wish their were Vegas odds makers who were taking bets.
I'd place a large wager it was not you. Not a chance.
You've shown zero inclination to ever behave in such a manner.

I very confident the pertinent information will eventually be released.

Thank you, yes it’s not in my mindset to do that kind of thing. I think that is why I am so irked that I know some people think I did it.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #58232 on: December 03, 2018, 05:27:52 AM »
Definitely fair use imo. That’s why we used them.

It is a twist of fate in this shitshow that Miller actually did something that is good for Heater that we would actually approve of.

I love Venn diagrams like this.

Yeah and immediately posts ellgab posts from here yeah he is a real prince.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #58233 on: December 03, 2018, 05:36:20 AM »
Well for me I don’t want people thinking I made the call. It irks me that she lied. It would be good for it to come out for her listeners. Maybe it would stop Hallie in her tracks and make her think about who she is following like a loon. Probably not but its a good thought.

She did sound unhinged, but whoever did call the cops made a grave judgement error.

Oh yes, I want them to know it wasn't you.  And true, unhinged is her baseline.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #58234 on: December 03, 2018, 05:38:31 AM »
Not sure why the who of the call is such a big deal. She was becoming unhinged, she is on meds and not stable. She needed to be checked on. Perhaps it was the nutball who sent her a rifle. Who knows what else she has been sent.

It is likely that whoever called for the welfare check had good intentions due to her behavior on air that night.

But if Heather were to find out Vara or some other 'friend', whom she put her trust in and spoke hours on the phone with, made the call it might be a big deal to her.
When she returned to the show she seemed very mad someone would place that call.

It is also likely she only trusts her b/f now. But she's not long met him, if he is real, so although she may have some implicit trust in him there may exist moments of paranoia.
If things sour with this b/f how fast do you think he'll spill the beans.

Can she truly trust this b/f?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #58235 on: December 03, 2018, 05:41:42 AM »

He doesnt care about this site or come here.

Btw. Everyone else. stop sending me messages. Especialy the joker damon
I'M ALPHA AF

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58236 on: December 03, 2018, 05:42:26 AM »

Yeah and immediately posts ellgab posts from here yeah he is a real prince.

Haha his reality works like that ... it’s funny!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58237 on: December 03, 2018, 05:43:27 AM »

I’m not sure - all EllGab did in this case was report what happened. I dunno .. but it will be interesting to see how it pans out for sure!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #58238 on: December 03, 2018, 05:48:28 AM »
I don't trust Miller at all.

I don't mean this as a slight towards addicts, who are struggling, but you can rarely trust them when they are unwell.

He is amusing and obviously loves the attention.
But, if anything, he's likely a mole for Vara and co.

Whether he realizes it or not.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #58239 on: December 03, 2018, 05:49:25 AM »
I’m not sure - all EllGab did in this case was report what happened. I dunno .. but it will be interesting to see how it pans out for sure!
I think Vara is going after Tim because maybe he thinks he recorded the hot mic? Oh, he's not going to fire Neeley. Who would run the board than? He doesn't have time for that. I predict he will come after ellgab and Tim and anyone else who is critical of Heather. Just a guess though.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #58240 on: December 03, 2018, 05:51:13 AM »

He doesnt care about this site or come here.

Btw. Everyone else. stop sending me messages. Especialy the joker damon

Miller, he cares very much about Ellgab. He made a long video "exposing" @Bart Ell
Stay Spooktacular!

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #58241 on: December 03, 2018, 05:53:12 AM »
Yeah I did wonder if it was Neely tbh, far too literate for Vara.

I don't think giltsac is male. Their first obsession was getting copies of both audios of your phone call to Heather. Why? They desperately wanted to hear what you had recorded. The focus on Tim came later. They vehemently state they do not care about HW, yet they are interested in fair practice. Maybe they were upset that Tim brought out the background voices and were trying to scare him from doing anything like that again.

Doesn't Neely's wife have an interesting accent? Could she be the one that made the call pretending to be you?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58242 on: December 03, 2018, 05:53:30 AM »
I think Vara is going after Tim because maybe he thinks he recorded the hot mic? Oh, he's not going to fire Neeley. Who would run the board than? He doesn't have time for that. I predict he will come after ellgab and Tim and anyone else who is critical of Heather. Just a guess though.

Let us also not forget that most of the Heatherites think I am fake Vara (I am not), and didn’t Vara thinks Bart was fake Vara?

The funny part of the recording is that it doesn;t really matter who did it .. the real issue is what was said and if Vara can’t deal with that shit in his own house - then Heater needs to be really worried as her own home network isn’t looking out for her.

Vara really needs to can Neely, it was a huge error especially after the blooper with the dead air during the welfare call....

Strap in for dramas this week .... specially as info will be forthcoming from the PD very very soon.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58243 on: December 03, 2018, 05:55:35 AM »

I don't think giltsac is male. Their first obsession was getting copies of both audios of your phone call to Heather. Why? They desperately wanted to hear what you had recorded. The focus on Tim came later. They vehemently state they do not care about HW, yet they are interested in fair practice. Maybe they were upset that Tim brought out the background voices and were trying to scare him from doing anything like that again.

Doesn't Neely's wife have an interesting accent? Could she be the one that made the call pretending to be you?

Neely’s wife has a New Zealand accent - difficult to differentiate from Brits if you are unused to both accents, but very clear to me, and not really like my accent or voice - if listened to side by side you could tell it wasn’t me.

The point about the obsession with the phone call is very pertinent, and their interest was very pointed.

I do think nutsac is Neely.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #58244 on: December 03, 2018, 05:59:45 AM »
Let us also not forget that most of the Heatherites think I am fake Vara (I am not), and didn’t Vara thinks Bart was fake Vara?

The funny part of the recording is that it doesn;t really matter who did it .. the real issue is what was said and if Vara can’t deal with that shit in his own house - then Heater needs to be really worried as her own home network isn’t looking out for her.

Vara really needs to can Neely, it was a huge error especially after the blooper with the dead air during the welfare call....

Strap in for dramas this week .... specially as info will be forthcoming from the PD very very soon.
I agree with all of that. More is coming. I think had Heather had a real conversation with you and not hung up on you she would have looked better. The accusation of you calling the police is absurd and she only did it IMO because she was caught. I personally think it was someone from LNM staging a call to save face or an actual concerned fan. Hopefully it all comes out at some point. I don't understand the constant need to lie about everything and perhaps it is good that I don't understand that need.