Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13123016 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #58350 on: December 03, 2018, 10:25:30 AM »
You're right, the police should be made aware of this. Make it a matter of record. They did break the law too. I wonder if they're obligated to knock on Heather's door if someone files a report.

I haven’t researched Nevada gun laws but it may not have been illegal if they lived in Nevada and used a shipping service other than the USPS. If they used USPS or shipped across state lines, the sender definitely broke thelaw.
Are we having fun yet?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58351 on: December 03, 2018, 10:30:56 AM »
If it was Vera that would explain the cop asking if she knew him on the recording.

I would think the cop would routinely ask if she knew the person who placed the call, and what was their relationship to him? On the other hand, we don't know if it turns out the name given was Vara that it was actually him and not someone trolling him. Oh, what tangled webs we weave! Sigh.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58352 on: December 03, 2018, 10:33:19 AM »
Heather's so-called source at the Sheriff's Department has some 'splaining to do...  If it's a real person.

Is Heather ready for the shitnado hitting the cuckshack?

Just remember Heather, you never pick up a gun unless you intend to use it.  Please make sure the first bullet is not aimed at anyone else. 

With the inclusion of a rifle in her collection, the intent seems that the targets are farther away. If I were a friend of the Bell family I would be having a lawyer contact her supposed mental health practitioner...

If I were Vara, I would get rid of that shitshow so as to eliminate any further implications that may come of her very public issues.

I don't think Vara wants to get rid of her even though she's a pain in the petunias. After all, who else on his so-called network is generating this much publicity for him? He probably doesn't care much if its positive or negative, he is just happy LNMOP is getting a lot of attention in the little world of paranormal radio.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #58353 on: December 03, 2018, 10:34:55 AM »
I don't think Vara wants to get rid of her even though she's a pain in the petunias. After all, who else on his so-called network is generating this much publicity for him? He probably doesn't care much if its positive or negative, he is just happy LNMOP is getting a lot of attention in the little world of paranormal radio.

Petunias, HA +1

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #58354 on: December 03, 2018, 10:46:36 AM »
I would think the cop would routinely ask if she knew the person who placed the call, and what was their relationship to him? On the other hand, we don't know if it turns out the name given was Vara that it was actually him and not someone trolling him. Oh, what tangled webs we weave! Sigh.

I spose it depends if the 911 call comes out.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #58355 on: December 03, 2018, 10:48:04 AM »

The Swat Team should have responded cos someone in that house deserves a swat on the back of the head. And I do not mean any felines.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #58356 on: December 03, 2018, 10:56:32 AM »
I think you have to have a conscience to eat crow.
Damn. I think you're right. I got so excited for a moment.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #58357 on: December 03, 2018, 11:01:29 AM »

I think somebody is very worried about the 911 call recording being made public or more information of that call being released.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #58358 on: December 03, 2018, 11:03:40 AM »
You're right, the police should be made aware of this. Make it a matter of record. They did break the law too. I wonder if they're obligated to knock on Heather's door if someone files a report.

Done. The more the merrier, if you share the same level of concern regarding the safety of the Bell Family, you may want to.  I won't dox who I spoke to but PM to me for his email.
Eh, nevermind...

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58359 on: December 03, 2018, 11:03:59 AM »
http://www.crowbusters.com/about.html

Interesting! My Grandma occasionally talks about eating black birds as a kid (she's in her 80s). I actually really enjoy watching crows and Ravens. They are both super smart. They can be mean though. I've seen them gang up on and beat up on an injured pigeon before. Little bastards.

Back home the saying goes if you're just watching the birds they're probably ravens. If you are shooting them they are definitely crows (Ravens are protected under the migratory bird laws).
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #58360 on: December 03, 2018, 11:05:50 AM »
I listened again today to that whole bit with the call and what she said as the show went on. It started out as a listener called, then quickly went to Dynamo calling. That was after a break. So I wonder if she was told to say it was Dynamo or if there was some kind of meeting during that break on how best to handle it. The whole narrative was that Dynamo hung up and lost the "dance". She encouraged her to call back. She claims she spoke to the Sheriff and that they told her it was DH and that they wouldn't come back out if she called again. I truly think it was someone from LNM radio. That's my best guess.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58361 on: December 03, 2018, 11:08:26 AM »
That mad Martian guy is the most ill and hateful out of the whole lot at LNM.  He routinely calls for genocide and killing of certain politicians on his Facebook. Plus he very viscerally threatened RCH.

Well, at least because of that we know he is insane. How awful would it be if he only sounded insane every time he opened his mouth because of some sort of yelling Tourettes tic?
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58362 on: December 03, 2018, 11:09:06 AM »
I know what I'm asking @Bart Ell for Christmas!

hugging silks?
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58363 on: December 03, 2018, 11:12:12 AM »

Random fact: petunias are edible! And I don't mean that in the Groyper way. Honestly, edible!
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #58364 on: December 03, 2018, 11:12:51 AM »

I think somebody is very worried about the 911 call recording being made public or more information of that call being released.

I do as well.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3