Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13124777 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #58425 on: December 03, 2018, 03:37:45 PM »
I'd thank them for the extra publicity, if anyone gave a fuck what either of them post.

You may get a tiny vara in prison video!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #58426 on: December 03, 2018, 03:38:22 PM »
Neely loves bustin' Vara's cheeks.
Vara is Neely's biatcha  :D

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #58427 on: December 03, 2018, 03:39:28 PM »
Forgive me, if I missed something....that WORK thing is a bitch....but my question is:  the picture of the rifle...where did it originate?  Did it come from MissGingivitisWade?

I believe the rifle pictured in this forum was the property of the poster. Heather mentioned on her podcast that someone had sent her a rifle.

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #58428 on: December 03, 2018, 03:44:42 PM »

I believe the rifle pictured in this forum was the property of the poster. Heather mentioned on her podcast that someone had sent her a rifle.

So, the origin of the gun photo is HW herself.  Why in the world would she take a picture of that and post it?  HW is messing with all of us, whatever she says has multiple layers and truths.  She wants a reaction, negative or positive.  Anyone who believes a thing she says or posts to be the truth is kidding themselves. 

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #58429 on: December 03, 2018, 03:49:30 PM »
So, the origin of the gun photo is HW herself.  Why in the world would she take a picture of that and post it?  HW is messing with all of us, whatever she says has multiple layers and truths.  She wants a reaction, negative or positive.  Anyone who believes a thing she says or posts to be the truth is kidding themselves.

No, she didn't post a picture of the rifle. I think there was a picture of her pistol though? But she stated what type it was that she was gifted, so someone,  I think Dyna, looked it up and found a picture of what said model looks like.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #58430 on: December 03, 2018, 04:09:05 PM »

It was a random one of the model she described Friday that I had posted for reference. I don't own any rifles.

The only pistol picture I have seen taken from anywhere on the compound was posted by Art in 2015. If she has posted a newer one of a pistol, I have never seen it as I don't have a facebook account.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #58431 on: December 03, 2018, 04:12:09 PM »
It was a random one of the model she described Friday that I had posted for reference. I don't own any rifles.

The only pistol picture I have seen taken from anywhere on the compound was posted by Art in 2015.
I think she claimed someone sent her a shotgun? Idk about pistols but I had thought Art had some various guns when he would rant against Clinton's gun-grabbing but also caution against the militia-craze of the time.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58432 on: December 03, 2018, 04:22:05 PM »
Almost another 40 fucking pages.  Some of you are obsessed.  Damn Heatherites.  Posting willy nilly and shitting up threads. 

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #58433 on: December 03, 2018, 04:22:14 PM »
Neely loves bustin' Vara's cheeks.
Vara is Neely's biatcha  :D

bustin makes him feel good?

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #58434 on: December 03, 2018, 04:22:26 PM »
No, she didn't post a picture of the rifle. I think there was a picture of her pistol though? But she stated what type it was that she was gifted, so someone,  I think Dyna, looked it up and found a picture of what said model looks like.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.  Still wonder though why she would tell the listeners that she got a rifle in the mail.  Law enforcement yes.  But mention it on the air, no.   Unless of course, she wants to plant the image in our minds of what is happening, on her terms.  After all, that is all a radio listener has, is a mental image.  If there is one thing she is good at, it's deception in order to gain benefit.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58435 on: December 03, 2018, 04:27:57 PM »
If anyone outside of nevada shipped it to her directly they broke the law unless they shipped it to an FFL holder to do the background check and handle the transfer.

I think there may be a model 850 made by some foreign manufacturer but it wouldn’t be a Remington.

Oh noes!  Somebody associated pussy fogged might have broken the law? LMAO.  Of course they would have broken the law.  But it's all good.  They have magic passes for stuff like this.  Copyrights, gun laws, licensing....whatever.  It's the magic of the night, my friends.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58436 on: December 03, 2018, 04:28:32 PM »
It is smaller than brandy snifters I've seen, looks more like the kind you use for tasting whiskey neat.

Yeah.  You're a hipster.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #58437 on: December 03, 2018, 04:28:55 PM »
Ok, thanks for clearing that up.  Still wonder though why she would tell the listeners that she got a rifle in the mail.  Law enforcement yes.  But mention it on the air, no.   Unless of course, she wants to plant the image in our minds of what is happening, on her terms.  After all, that is all a radio listener has, is a mental image.  If there is one thing she is good at, it's deception in order to gain benefit.
She went so far with trepedation as to mention the model (Remington pump-action 870 though I may have misheard the number originally thinking she said 850, but there is no such model) and DynamoHum confirmed that someone close to the family confirmed that was for real. The picture was a link from Guns and Ammo magazine.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #58438 on: December 03, 2018, 04:29:18 PM »
We may be getting to the bottom of some things if anyone is in Wade Gab right now.
Stay Spooktacular!

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58439 on: December 03, 2018, 04:29:41 PM »
You cannot legally ship a firearm across state lines without involving an FFL holder to do the background check and transfer.

Unless magic is involved.