Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13121792 times)

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #58710 on: December 03, 2018, 08:24:35 PM »
It sort of smells like a combination of feet, and low tide. Uh oh...I opened it...
Heather. You are my density. Im gonna send you a guitar and some pigeon jerky. Please take my call tonight.
I know all about your "boyfriend"...the transvestite from Guatamala...

I tried to tell ya...
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58711 on: December 03, 2018, 08:25:49 PM »
Miller, he cares very much about Ellgab. He made a long video "exposing" @Bart Ell

ST!  Glad you are alright, mano.  That crazy MushMouf just might scrape together the coin (literally coin) out fm under his not running car seat and buy a bus ticket to your locale.  He was very threatening in his post.  if you felt any way intimidated or fearful, or if you felt he was menacing you in any way, you could articulate terroristic threats,etc.  I mean.  If you were really afraid of the fat fuck.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #58712 on: December 03, 2018, 08:26:03 PM »
Yeah, quiet night really.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #58713 on: December 03, 2018, 08:26:07 PM »
And here I thought the whole clubbing baby seals was the depravity of our cousins in the Great White North....
:P
I personally think a lot of that is overblown. I can understand the outrage. But as far as I know even the Inuit shoot seals now  ;D
There is always a few idiots but no one is waiting over breathing holes to hit them with clubs as they surface.

That time Pam Anderson and Sam Simon came with a million dollar cheque for sealers was hilarious.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/pamela-anderson-simpsons-sam-simon-offer-cash-to-sealers-1.2467207

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #58714 on: December 03, 2018, 08:26:16 PM »
;D

Rense is an acquired taste. I can see why people find him off putting but he do have some regulars who are entertaining.
I called into his show once.

I rarely catch the live shows lately. I usually download it from this blogging site that posts a bunch of radio shows.
I like him since he's been around for a while and still going (and keeps the 90's alive with his website formatting.) Where do you get? PM if secret or not, whatever. He keeps free speech alive and loves, oddly, some 50's opera singer.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #58715 on: December 03, 2018, 08:26:43 PM »

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #58716 on: December 03, 2018, 08:27:33 PM »
How does Alyssa Milano play into this?   She's been mentioned more than once?   ???

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #58717 on: December 03, 2018, 08:27:49 PM »
Good call DynamoHum.

Neely is so full of it. You can see how easily upset he gets. I pity his poor marital unit.
Those nightly whuppin's must suck.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #58718 on: December 03, 2018, 08:27:51 PM »
Supposedly. Thank you Rachel Carlson that saved a lot of bugs, maybe some eagles, and killed millions of people due to your unscientific diatribe.  ;)

Hey smart ass- I've rehabbed many in my day and seen it many times. Lead poisoning. It's a thing. Stop licking the paint on your mid century modern and pay attention.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #58719 on: December 03, 2018, 08:28:13 PM »
:P
I personally think a lot of that is overblown. I can understand the outrage. But as far as I know even the Inuit shoot seals now  ;D
There is always a few idiots but no one is waiting over breathing holes to hit them with clubs as they surface.

That time Pam Anderson and Sam Simon came with a million dollar cheque for sealers was hilarious.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/pamela-anderson-simpsons-sam-simon-offer-cash-to-sealers-1.2467207
That is hilarious! Wow. Not sure why I never heard of that.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #58720 on: December 03, 2018, 08:28:16 PM »
How does Alyssa Milano play into this?   She's been mentioned more than once?   ???

YES! Alyssa is the forgotten victim in all this.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #58721 on: December 03, 2018, 08:28:56 PM »
Commies?  WTH?

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #58722 on: December 03, 2018, 08:29:01 PM »
ST!  Glad you are alright, mano.  That crazy MushMouf just might scrape together the coin (literally coin) out fm under his not running car seat and buy a bus ticket to your locale.  He was very threatening in his post.  if you felt any way intimidated or fearful, or if you felt he was menacing you in any way, you could articulate terroristic threats,etc.  I mean.  If you were really afraid of the fat fuck.

I didn't get to see the rant, it got reported before I could see it. I only saw the photos.

I don't feel intimidated by someone who can talk shit and then block someone so they can't respond.

From what Neely was saying, Vara is pissed at me because he thinks I sent the pics in question. Neely claims there is proof they came from me. Vara apparently blamed MV back on Nov. 2, and then apparently blamed him again tonight. So they can't even keep their story straight.

I'll buy him the bus ticket.
Stay Spooktacular!

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #58723 on: December 03, 2018, 08:30:23 PM »
I didn't get to see the rant, it got reported before I could see it. I only saw the photos.

I don't feel intimidated by someone who can talk shit and then block someone so they can't respond.

From what Neely was saying, Vara is pissed at me because he thinks I sent the pics in question. Neely claims there is proof they came from me. Vara apparently blamed MV back on Nov. 2, and then apparently blamed him again tonight. So they can't even keep their story straight.

I'll buy him the bus ticket.
Maybe you're also an MV alter ego!

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #58724 on: December 03, 2018, 08:30:56 PM »
Hey smart ass- I've rehabbed many in my day and seen it many times. Lead poisoning. It's a thing. Stop licking the paint on your mid century modern and pay attention.
Well the asbestos siding stops the fires so there's that!  ;) Why not address lead in pipes in failing Democratic Party run cities? Likely more damage than some folks after some birds...  ;)