Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13121896 times)

Doomed

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #58890 on: December 03, 2018, 10:54:49 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wow. Sounds like an out take from Mississippi's burning.
Jethro and the boys in the backroom right after a KKK meeting.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58891 on: December 03, 2018, 10:55:38 PM »
Regarding HW's show tonight:

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #58892 on: December 03, 2018, 10:56:36 PM »

Thanks for these HumanBeing!!  Dynamo did a great job of holding their feet to the fire.

What is wrong with Neeley?  He is making weird noises and talking over the callers and Vera too. He acts like a total imbecile.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #58893 on: December 03, 2018, 10:57:30 PM »
Thanks for these HumanBeing!!  Dynamo did a great job of holding their feet to the fire.

What is wrong with Neeley?  He is making weird noises and talking over the callers and Vera too. He acts like a total imbecile.

LNMbeciles
Are we having fun yet?

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #58894 on: December 03, 2018, 10:59:16 PM »
Regarding HW's show tonight:

I don't know.
Im not listening.
I opted for a Russian jazz station instead.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #58895 on: December 03, 2018, 11:00:39 PM »
Sorry I saw this late.  It needs a good analysis.  Any input is appreciated.

Mashed potatoes are best served hot, as these are.  And what better way to serve them hot than to have them in a casserole dish pulled straight from the oven.

Cast iron pans, yes, can be used for baking and warming.  No problem there.

True, only one official wine glass (depending on how long you like your stem).  However, the other person might not be a drinker.

As for any criticism of the stuffing, that is hard to tell because I know someone who makes it completely from scratch, including drying the bread by air before making homemade croutons.  However, even though I have seen her spend days making it year after year, many people believe it looks and tastes like Stauffer's.

I don't see an extra set of flatware as was accused, but really, one can't have too much flatware on the table on a holiday.  If anything, the table may be short on serving utensils.  She also can't have too much flatware when they are over 70 and only run the dish washer once per week!

Whether the creamed corn is canned or not is hard to tell.  If you don't want people to wonder, then offer it on the cob as well as creamed.

Broccoli is always a winner, with and without cheese.

The meat surface looks just a touch over-cooked to me, unless duck is always that dark; I wouldn't know.  No one I know serves meat on a table on the grill it was cooked on.  It is either left on the grill buffet-style or is moved to a serving plate for easy cutting.  Serving it on the grill it was cooked on means that the gravy under it was not used to make the gravy being served.  Maybe gravy is not made from duck?  It also means that meat will fall between the grill slats, going to waste in piles of oil.  And, I imagine it is hard to carve meat while it is on grill slats, although maybe duck is soft?  Considering the Asian decor on the wall on my left, I'd assume that whatever the duck is, it is how the couple likes it.  And, that's what's important.  The grill is way too big for the meat, though.  I would have probably used the cast iron pan with makeshift slats from the toaster oven equipment to allow the fat to drip off.

The crustless pie is wonderfully gluten-free and low carb; can't beat that.  Although again, it looks a little darker than I like.

For two people, I would either deign to serve the meal platters from the kitchen as the cook, or serve the meal buffet style from the kitchen counter.  Because at this big table, when you say, "Please pass the corn," there is no one over there to pass it!  And, food containers tend to stay warmer when they are clustered in the hot kitchen, preferably near the open oven!  Holiday food is best hot!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #58896 on: December 03, 2018, 11:01:07 PM »

Much obliged.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #58897 on: December 03, 2018, 11:02:39 PM »
LNMbeciles
Excellent point, there’s more than one over there

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58898 on: December 03, 2018, 11:03:01 PM »

His taking care of subscribers was something Heather could not understand or accept. It's suppose to be all about Heather.
I think Art joking called him evil Keith, but Heather says it with venom. And her faithful  pack of nitwits believe.
fixed

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58899 on: December 03, 2018, 11:07:49 PM »
I didn't see that rant. I only saw someone else saying I look unwashed and probably have an Xbox next to me. Except I had just showered (as evidenced by my comments in the LPTC Discord chat that night haha) and was actually in an actual radio studio, something the LNMbecile network would know nothing about.

Now, now, Timmy.  No need to be so harsh. They are not just morons.  They are fucking morons.  These are the kind of morons that wander into the men's rooms in bus stations looking for the big white mints.  They use all kinds of words that they don't know the meaning of and string together sounds that sometimes sound like an attempt at human speech.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #58900 on: December 03, 2018, 11:11:35 PM »

Now, now, Timmy.  No need to be so harsh. They are not just morons.  They are fucking morons.  These are the kind of morons that wander into the men's rooms in bus stations looking for the big white mints.  They use all kinds of words that they don't know the meaning of and string together sounds that sometimes sound like an attempt at human speech.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58901 on: December 03, 2018, 11:12:01 PM »
Haha the funny thing is the Latin for dovecote is columbarium (columba = dove), which, by analogy, is also our word for where your ashes are kept in niches like the nesting pigeons.  So some of us may end up in a pigeon coop for eternity.

College boy.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58902 on: December 03, 2018, 11:14:20 PM »
mr. vara is himself a portly gentleman. im not sure commenting on other people's weight makes much sense. if im not mistaken mr. neely is a convicted felon?

Mush Mouf is a hefty heifer.  Neely he'll put the smack down.  On a woman. 

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #58903 on: December 03, 2018, 11:17:10 PM »
Mashed potatoes are best served hot, as these are.  And what better way to serve them hot than to have them in a casserole dish pulled straight from the oven.

Cast iron pans, yes, can be used for baking and warming.  No problem there.

True, only one official wine glass (depending on how long you like your stem).  However, the other person might not be a drinker.

As for any criticism of the stuffing, that is hard to tell because I know someone who makes it completely from scratch, including drying the bread by air before making homemade croutons.  However, even though I have seen her spend days making it year after year, many people believe it looks and tastes like Stauffer's.

I don't see an extra set of flatware as was accused, but really, one can't have too much flatware on the table on a holiday.  If anything, the table may be short on serving utensils.  She also can't have too much flatware when they are over 70 and only run the dish washer once per week!

Whether the creamed corn is canned or not is hard to tell.  If you don't want people to wonder, then offer it on the cob as well as creamed.

Broccoli is always a winner, with and without cheese.

The meat surface looks just a touch over-cooked to me, unless duck is always that dark; I wouldn't know.  No one I know serves meat on a table on the grill it was cooked on.  It is either left on the grill buffet-style or is moved to a serving plate for easy cutting.  Serving it on the grill it was cooked on means that the gravy under it was not used to make the gravy being served.  Maybe gravy is not made from duck?  It also means that meat will fall between the grill slats, going to waste in piles of oil.  And, I imagine it is hard to carve meat while it is on grill slats, although maybe duck is soft?  Considering the Asian decor on the wall on my left, I'd assume that whatever the duck is, it is how the couple likes it.  And, that's what's important.  The grill is way too big for the meat, though.  I would have probably used the cast iron pan with makeshift slats from the toaster oven equipment to allow the fat to drip off.

The crustless pie is wonderfully gluten-free and low carb; can't beat that.  Although again, it looks a little darker than I like.

For two people, I would either deign to serve the meal platters from the kitchen as the cook, or serve the meal buffet style from the kitchen counter.  Because at this big table, when you say, "Please pass the corn," there is no one over there to pass it!  And, food containers tend to stay warmer when they are clustered in the hot kitchen, preferably near the open oven!  Holiday food is best hot!

Are u fruking serious??? People are examining heathers Thanksgiving table and hating on it? Do u people hate tables and plates now? Duck is good. shaved and cooked. Do you know how childish you all look? This is sad. Focus on the show and her great skills
I'M ALPHA AF

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #58904 on: December 03, 2018, 11:18:24 PM »
Neely is linguistically challenged because of his intellectual inadequacies.  In other words, he's a stupid fuck.  A violent, domestic abuser stupid fuck.
Eh, nevermind...