Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13121805 times)

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #59265 on: December 04, 2018, 08:23:29 PM »
Good luck, I'm sure it will be well. Eggs are good, though the Norry "doc" makes them almost unpalatable with his talk of eating so many.
I have a friend he eats 16 eggs a day. 8 in the morning , 4 with lunch and 4 with dinner....I try not to be in a car with him :) IJS

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #59266 on: December 04, 2018, 08:25:30 PM »
As far as I can tell, they're just regular farm/house cats with elderly owners. I'm not sure what the secret is. There are videos of them being more active, but most of the time they're very relaxed. Especially Shiro, the puffy white and orange one. He's the oldest of the bunch. Mimi, and another one who's either Mimi's mother or sister, Chi-chan, don't like the camera though. Some have speculated that they associate the camera with having to act a certain way, and don't like it.  I think they probably get some training for things like paws sticking out but I'm not sure.

Chi-chan:

[img width=600 he
ight=399]https://blog-imgs-115.fc2.com/k/a/g/kagonekoshiro/f18100411.jpg[/img]

SO, I will FINALLY ask. I've heard that while cats are not, as properly understood domesticated, they also don't have the innate ability to kill. Their mothers, apparently, need to teach kits to effectively kill. They have an instinct to kill, or play, but don't have the knowledge to do so on vermin?So looks like "play" because they weren't taught it by momma? Why some advertise on CL etc about "good mousers" and "barn cats" for adoption?

Hobo_Bob

• Cuckshacker
  • KIDD
« Reply #59267 on: December 04, 2018, 08:26:29 PM »

They knew Neely has violent tendencies, yet they handed him an AK-47 anyway...

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #59268 on: December 04, 2018, 08:26:31 PM »
I have a friend he eats 16 eggs a day. 8 in the morning , 4 with lunch and 4 with dinner....I try not to be in a car with him :) IJS
Good Lord. Someone actually doing Doc Wallet's ideas? I love eggs but....

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #59269 on: December 04, 2018, 08:28:25 PM »
Another "good friend" of Heater's tonight, complete with a "professional" photograph, cheesy mustache and Joker smile

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Preston Dennett began investigating UFOs and the paranormal in 1986 when he discovered that his family, friends and co-workers were having dramatic unexplained encounters. Since then, he has interviewed hundreds of witnesses and investigated a wide variety of paranormal phenomena. He is a field investigator for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), a ghost hunter, a paranormal researcher, and the author of 21 books and more than 100 articles on UFOs and the paranormal. His articles have appeared in numerous magazines including Fate, Atlantis Rising, MUFON UFO Journal, Nexus, Paranormal Magazine, UFO Magazine, Mysteries Magazine, Ufologist and others. His writing has been translated into several different languages including German, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Icelandic. He has appeared on numerous radio and television programs, including Midnight in the Desert with Art Bell, Exploring Unexplained Phenomenon with Scott Colborn, and many others. He has appeared on Unsealed, Deep Sea UFOs 1 & 2, UFO Hunters and more. His research has been presented in the LA Times, the LA Daily News, the Dallas Morning News and other newspapers. He has taught classes on various paranormal subjects and lectures across the United States. He currently resides in Reseda, California.

Who giggles more Preston Dennett or Heidi Hollis?

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #59270 on: December 04, 2018, 08:30:48 PM »
Good Lord. Someone actually doing Doc Wallet's ideas? I love eggs but....
We went away on a couples weekend a few years ago....holy moley, they went thru a skid of eggs.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #59271 on: December 04, 2018, 08:35:05 PM »
SO, I will FINALLY ask. I've heard that while cats are not, as properly understood domesticated, they also don't have the innate ability to kill. Their mothers, apparently, need to teach kits to effectively kill. They have an instinct to kill, or play, but don't have the knowledge to do so on vermin?So looks like "play" because they weren't taught it by momma? Why some advertise on CL etc about "good mousers" and "barn cats" for adoption?

I'm not sure. I've had a mix of cats so far throughout my life, but none that were freshly born. Some cats prefer hunting, and some find other ways to get food before resorting to hunting (like mooching up to people). One set of twin cats I had, one preferred hunting and the other didn't (though he preferred marking his territory all over...).
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #59272 on: December 04, 2018, 08:37:00 PM »
We went away on a couples weekend a few years ago....holy moley, they went thru a skid of eggs.
Doc Wallet should mention, since I guess common decency is no longer a thing, to replace eggs if one eats them all and so folks returning have ability for an easy meal upon returning.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #59273 on: December 04, 2018, 08:37:36 PM »
Uh oh things are going to get crazy

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #59274 on: December 04, 2018, 08:38:11 PM »
He's had a rough day. Lasha and Hallie attacked him
Speaking of Lasha, there was a sighting.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #59275 on: December 04, 2018, 08:39:12 PM »
Hey.  She made it into December.   Longer than most would have thought. 

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #59276 on: December 04, 2018, 08:39:14 PM »
Found another post from the same guy posted a few days ago. Does he sounds a bit stalkerish?

High creep factor.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #59277 on: December 04, 2018, 08:39:38 PM »
DAYUM!!!!! Well hello! LMFAO  She did it to Vera like she did "evil" Keith!!!

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #59278 on: December 04, 2018, 08:40:03 PM »

Can anyone verify it's on the LNM page, too? That WadeGab isn't just being trolled?
Stay Spooktacular!

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #59279 on: December 04, 2018, 08:40:31 PM »
I'm not sure. I've had a mix of cats so far throughout my life, but none that were freshly born. Some cats prefer hunting, and some find other ways to get food before resorting to hunting (like mooching up to people). One set of twin cats I had, one preferred hunting and the other didn't (though he preferred marking his territory all over...).
More modern cats will use maps to mark territory. Eventually GPS.