Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13117821 times)

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #60060 on: December 05, 2018, 01:00:43 PM »
The Kingdom of Drama is right. I'm tired of being an occasional lurker and was trying to stay from the drama (sort of) but I'm so downbeat that so much negativity happened after Art died. It often seems the case when someone passes away, people become at odds with each other, including family members.  This situation is no exception. Art fell for Heather for what ever reason , 8) so I wanted to give her a chance and didn't cancel my MITD subscription for at least 6 months.  Maybe my sarcastic name for this place wasn't such a good idea. I don't even have any cats but do think Julie Newmar was a great Catwoman. Awhile back when I was reading posts here someone made a comment about a lurker and I was wondering if it  was even about me (maybe it wasnt) and if so maybe it was because of my name. I got sick of the whole messy drama but damn now she even pissed off Mushmouth? They gave her the axe. She hasn't communicated with LNM for almost a month then took off two extra days the week after  TG without bothering to tell the network or her listeners. With her record of disappearing, she should have been astute enough to realize people would assume she might not come back again, again,again.  Also Id think even a huge Heatherite would have a hard time putting up with the LNM owner. No professional station would air a guy with
hillbilly grammar that should have been corrected by age 6. I'm no grammar nazi, but dayum! She must have been desperate to try that so called network.  I don't have good enough vision to read 100's of pages  but  I gather she doesn't get along with people for very long. I tuned into her show for a little while on Monday, but I didn't like the religious nut she had on.  Several months ago I tried to join a HW group on Facebook where things are easier for me to read and navigate but they didnt add me. I'm out of the loop and I guess I don't have the proper credentials to get in. What do they need for me to qualify, a cover pic promoting her damn show? I wasn't going to troll I just wanted to see the train wreck because I was bored recovering from surgery and now recovering from another one. OK, enough rambling. I figure either you will accept me here or you won't. Peace.

Welcome to the group. Look for "Heather Wade Gab" on facebook. It's not a fan site, but all things heather get discussed.

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #60061 on: December 05, 2018, 01:04:14 PM »
I don't know whether this has been said already, but looking at the descriptions of guests in Heathers Facebook posts, since Monday there has been no mention of the LNMOP webshite.

I noticed it, but figured she was pissed about the open mike comments from Friday. I thought she was making a statement about that. Maybe things were already in the works for a move from LMNOP.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #60062 on: December 05, 2018, 01:07:17 PM »
There's a lot of half and half and sugar in that

My thai friend makes hers with condensed milk
Are we having fun yet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #60063 on: December 05, 2018, 01:08:28 PM »

I noticed it, but figured she was pissed about the open mike comments from Friday. I thought she was making a statement about that. Maybe things were already in the works for a move from LMNOP.

My impression too...  Setting up her own streaming.  Wonder how long that will last based on the fact it costs money???  By the way, last I checked, she was streaming music today.  Wouldn't hurt to exercise her bandwidth and enjoy some mood music as the day progresses.
Eh, nevermind...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #60064 on: December 05, 2018, 01:11:39 PM »
Welcome! Julie Newmar is fabulous! :D

I bet she’s not really unwashed either.
Are we having fun yet?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #60065 on: December 05, 2018, 01:14:53 PM »
Hi everyone
What's new?
Hee hee hee

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #60066 on: December 05, 2018, 01:17:09 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

They sent out a revised version to better represent the facts.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #60067 on: December 05, 2018, 01:17:20 PM »
I hope Whiskey Sour brings proof of Heater's malfeasance in the form recordings, emails, etc. That will prove that she is the reason they dropped her.

We can only hope. That Katie made it sound like he was gonna drop the dime on her. Popcorn ready!!!

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #60068 on: December 05, 2018, 01:19:53 PM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  I wonder if Michael is using autumn's account since he's in fb jail

Very good observation. Sounds like him.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #60069 on: December 05, 2018, 01:22:09 PM »
Very good observation. Sounds like him.

Nah, she's been commenting all day and she has way better spelling/grammar than he does.
Stay Spooktacular!

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #60070 on: December 05, 2018, 01:24:12 PM »
@timebandit it's fascinating to me how she gave zero notice of her non appearances and then she's outraged w

hen she is not given notice.

Excellent point Moosie

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #60071 on: December 05, 2018, 01:25:14 PM »
They sent out a revised version to better represent the facts.

Looks like Keith really did accuse them of plagiarizing his termination letter.
Are we having fun yet?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #60072 on: December 05, 2018, 01:25:15 PM »
@Mr Apnea how many coffee pots do you think Heather has gone through?

I am working on getting caught up, please pardon the time warp.

Regarding pots...10 minimum.

We can only hope a featherite sends her a metal one that she can dent but still use.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #60073 on: December 05, 2018, 01:27:35 PM »

Humm, everybody should suggest that strange kid, you know, the guy that does the voices and married way up with @WinWinSchrader...  Eh, his name escapes me but he does a great Homer Simpson.

Just to rub it in.

Actually, he should really approach Richard C. Hoagland  ;D

I've got a million of 'em!
Eh, nevermind...

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #60074 on: December 05, 2018, 01:34:46 PM »
Omg I go to bed early and all hell breaks loose. I got up for a min and looked in here and saw the shite is hitting the fan !!! 😱😱 I hear her blasting LNM!  OHHH BOY !

I thought of you, you wanted recordings and notes if anything happened!!