Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13123182 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #60195 on: December 05, 2018, 05:31:41 PM »
They both lie in fairly equal proportions, its just that Vara doesn't lie as convincingly and cracks easier under pressure. HW really could sell used lemon cars and be fairly good at it. Neither one of them are very good at keeping track of their lies.

If there are any additional conversations and recordings offered, I think the folks here will see what enough to paint a fairly good picture of what actually happened.

Vara has changed his act by trying to play dumb. Which for him is hard. He doesn’t have the intelligence.
Are we having fun yet?

HumanBeing

• Elluminati

HumanBeing

• Elluminati

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #60198 on: December 05, 2018, 05:36:10 PM »
Dog has been pee'd. Tough decision between beer or tea tonight.
Anyone have a link to Vera's broadcast? Will it give my laptop aids?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #60199 on: December 05, 2018, 05:37:49 PM »
Hey anniem!

Not much happening.

Yeah, hanging out, trying to kick a cold. I might listen to a new show in about 20 minutes...  ;)

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #60200 on: December 05, 2018, 05:38:17 PM »
Onward and upward for ms wade

....aaaaand then crash and burn

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #60201 on: December 05, 2018, 05:38:40 PM »
Kolby effects the tides. biggly.
Any word from planet Lasha?

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #60202 on: December 05, 2018, 05:38:47 PM »
No truth, but plenty of DRAMA!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yes lots of drama!!!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #60203 on: December 05, 2018, 05:38:58 PM »
Or maybe she has a standing order with the coffee maker company.  She'll need to double up this month

Right, a subscription!

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #60204 on: December 05, 2018, 05:40:15 PM »
so when is michael vara's show starts??

9 pm ET
7 pm MT

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #60205 on: December 05, 2018, 05:40:43 PM »
Mike to the rescue!   [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #60206 on: December 05, 2018, 05:40:44 PM »
Any word from planet Lasha?

Kolby is Jupiter to Lasha's Uranus

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #60207 on: December 05, 2018, 05:41:42 PM »
The Kingdom of Drama is right. I'm tired of being an occasional lurker and was trying to stay from the drama (sort of) but I'm so downbeat that so much negativity happened after Art died. It often seems the case when someone passes away, people become at odds with each other, including family members.  This situation is no exception. Art fell for Heather for what ever reason , 8) so I wanted to give her a chance and didn't cancel my MITD subscription for at least 6 months.  Maybe my sarcastic name for this place wasn't such a good idea. I don't even have any cats but do think Julie Newmar was a great Catwoman. Awhile back when I was reading posts here someone made a comment about a lurker and I was wondering if it  was even about me (maybe it wasnt) and if so maybe it was because of my name. I got sick of the whole messy drama but damn now she even pissed off Mushmouth? They gave her the axe. She hasn't communicated with LNM for almost a month then took off two extra days the week after  TG without bothering to tell the network or her listeners. With her record of disappearing, she should have been astute enough to realize people would assume she might not come back again, again,again.  Also Id think even a huge Heatherite would have a hard time putting up with the LNM owner. No professional station would air a guy with
hillbilly grammar that should have been corrected by age 6. I'm no grammar nazi, but dayum! She must have been desperate to try that so called network.  I don't have good enough vision to read 100's of pages  but  I gather she doesn't get along with people for very long. I tuned into her show for a little while on Monday, but I didn't like the religious nut she had on.  Several months ago I tried to join a HW group on Facebook where things are easier for me to read and navigate but they didnt add me. I'm out of the loop and I guess I don't have the proper credentials to get in. What do they need for me to qualify, a cover pic promoting her damn show? I wasn't going to troll I just wanted to see the train wreck because I was bored recovering from surgery and now recovering from another one. OK, enough rambling. I figure either you will accept me here or you won't. Peace.

Hi, welcome!  Have fun and feel better from the surgeries.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #60208 on: December 05, 2018, 05:45:55 PM »
Hello person :) Welcome to our madhouse , we are a friendly bunch ,make no sudden moves and do not feed JediMiller...he becomes gassy and bitchy.

Good advice, ROFL !

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #60209 on: December 05, 2018, 05:45:58 PM »
They both lie, who thinks you'll get any real truth tonight? Some truth and some lies on both sides. Bingo card??

I just want to hear the recordings.