Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13120398 times)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellevated
  • Gone Fishing
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #61155 on: December 06, 2018, 09:44:55 AM »
I'm thinking of writing erotica for men and women.  I will be featured in it.  Prominently.
If it featured you gunny, then both you and the writer would be very rich.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #61156 on: December 06, 2018, 09:49:59 AM »
I miss those crazy days of speculation and weird stories before she came back on.  The speculation was always better than the end result that we have now.
There is still room for speculation about plenty of things and plenty of unknowns that have not been answered.

*Who really made the call for the suicide check Nov. 16th?
*Was Art really buried in a T-Shirt purchased by HW?
*Why hasn't Fred or Rick at KCAA responded to be her new flagship station on the first day? Has she gotten so unstable that even Fred is nervous?
*HW mentioned registering a dba business. What is the new company name? It can obviously be verified if she did that along with going to the bank.

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #61157 on: December 06, 2018, 09:52:33 AM »
@DynamoHum I saw that you were waiting to hear the rest of it. If you haven't started yet here it is.

5 hours and 45 minutes of Vara and his crew.

Part 1 - https://vocaroo.com/i/s0Nu2EZWTpbx

Part 2 - https://vocaroo.com/i/s0gSo0NhT9jV

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks for these. I want to go back and re-listen.
I'm willing to bet the Neely's recorded most (or all) of their conversations with Heather. Too bad Vara wouldn't let them play more, but I guess he needs ammo if Heather wants a war.

"How did Art Bell really die?" Interesting Vara put that out there. I've always said if Heather has information the cops don't have, she should be questioned. It looks like she's more upset that Art left "millions" to Airyn than anything else. Her performance is nothing short of a self-absorbed hissy fit.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #61158 on: December 06, 2018, 09:55:21 AM »
It is one step away from stealing her garbage and analyzing what she tossed out that week.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #61159 on: December 06, 2018, 10:03:10 AM »
I miss those crazy days of speculation and weird stories before she came back on.  The speculation was always better than the end result that we have now.

I’m sure sooner or later she’ll grant that request.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellevated
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #61160 on: December 06, 2018, 10:09:46 AM »
So what type of drama is going to happen tonight with Heather Wade, Michael Vara, and Falkie? Will @Jedimiller come to the aid of his Sweet Heather? Will @Bart Ell make a ton of money to help the Butte Humane Society with the drama traffic? Does Falkie really gives money to help out ALL Veterans as he told Michael Vara? Will Ellgab/Bellgab get anymore shout outs?

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #61161 on: December 06, 2018, 10:11:45 AM »
Vara and Neely on their apology tour last night. Sad sacks of shit visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Genuine apologies from those greasers? Nah. Just convenient.
But hey that's fine and dandy.

Must. Control. Narrative. Public. Image. LNM. Risk. Donations. None. Many. Months.

Vara was surprised he hardly received any flak during his show last night. It was all positive according to him.
Well no shit Sherlock. No one really gave that much of a damn and also most realized Heather is better off disassociating from LNM anyways.

That's why her crazed cult members barely kicked up stink thus far. Only a handful of them listened to other LNM shows and according to Vara their donations and subs dropped off after Heather joined LNM.
All that smoke Heather blew up their asses with how much revenue she can bring in is nothing but a peanut.

I'm sure she was sweet talking Fred from KCAA all yesterday in that little helpless girl voice she puts on  ;D Poor Fred getting all hot and bothered. Hypnotized by that pussy fog.
She's even resorted to booking the next appearance of her current guest by making it very awkward for them to say no because she asks them live on the air haha

Vara and Neely can go fuck themselves sideways. They lied and manipulated. Then when it was convenient for them to apologize and play Mr. Nice Guy, they tried their best to pull it off.
I even see some seemingly falling for LNM's antics and getting all chummy with them. The enemy of the enemy is my friend... I guess.

They were so in love with Heather and thought she was the best thing since sliced bread but yet they were conniving little punks, weeks or months prior to them letting her go, recording audio conversations they had with her without her knowledge.
Maybe that is legal in the state the call was recorded. I have no idea about that. But it makes it look premeditated with bad intentions and awfully damn greasy to do that to someone whom you profess to care about and would go to lengths to help in any way they could. Yeah... a load of shit. Big old truck full of stinky lying shit.

I am not going to fall for their hey look at us we are the good guys and we even apologized to Keith tour.
But they're hoping most will.  Let's see how that shakes out  :P

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #61162 on: December 06, 2018, 10:12:57 AM »
That is how the pedo groomer fuck gets the 12 year old girls to like him.

Really? Is this a real accusation? I hadn't heard about Ira also being a creepy felon. Or maybe I had and didn't realize who was being discussed. It's so hard to keep all the creeps and liars straight. I'm half heartedly trying. But it's hard.

Praise Bart.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #61163 on: December 06, 2018, 10:13:06 AM »
Live from our flagship station KCAA...

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #61164 on: December 06, 2018, 10:14:11 AM »
I listened to LNM for about 2.5 hours last night. The one thing that stands out the most is the recording of the phone call between her and Neely. The hate in her voice when talking about Art's family was touchable. I don't remember exactly what was said, but she talked about how much money they had. She was sniffling and little girl crying then suddenly a blair witch voice comes out when she mentions the family.

Thanks @HumanBeing for the links.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #61165 on: December 06, 2018, 10:16:29 AM »
Also, good morning err...afternoon at this point. I'm time traveling the thread again. I'm so far behind I probably won't be able to catch up in the time I have. Listened last night to Vara, Dave and Co, and then feathers to top it off. LOVED Dave & Co and the last hour of feathers she actually sounded good. Excited and engaging even. I hadn't had that experience in a while. Can't wait to read the commentary- it's my favorite part of the show!!!
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #61166 on: December 06, 2018, 10:17:34 AM »
Vara and Neely on their apology tour last night. Sad sacks of shit visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Genuine apologies from those greasers? Nah. Just convenient.
But hey that's fine and dandy.

Must. Control. Narrative. Public. Image. LNM. Risk. Donations. None. Many. Months.

Vara was surprised he hardly received any flak during his show last night. It was all positive according to him.
Well no shit Sherlock. No one really gave that much of a damn and also most realized Heather is better off disassociating from LNM anyways.

That's why her crazed cult members barely kicked up stink thus far. Only a handful of them listened to other LNM shows and according to Vara their donations and subs dropped off after Heather joined LNM.
All that smoke Heather blew up their asses with how much revenue she can bring in is nothing but a peanut.

I'm sure she was sweet talking Fred from KCAA all yesterday in that little helpless girl voice she puts on  ;D Poor Fred getting all hot and bothered. Hypnotized by that pussy fog.
She's even resorted to booking the next appearance of her current guest by making it very awkward for them to say no because she asks them live on the air haha

Vara and Neely can go fuck themselves sideways. They lied and manipulated. Then when it was convenient for them to apologize and play Mr. Nice Guy, they tried their best to pull it off.
I even see some seemingly falling for LNM's antics and getting all chummy with them. The enemy of the enemy is my friend... I guess.

They were so in love with Heather and thought she was the best thing since sliced bread but yet they were conniving little punks, weeks or months prior to them letting her go, recording audio conversations they had with her without her knowledge.
Maybe that is legal in the state the call was recorded. I have no idea about that. But it makes it look premeditated with bad intentions and awfully damn greasy to do that to someone whom you profess to care about and would go to lengths to help in any way they could. Yeah... a load of shit. Big old truck full of stinky lying shit.

I am not going to fall for their hey look at us we are the good guys and we even apologized to Keith tour.
But they're hoping most will.  Let's see how that shakes out  :P

I also got the sense that he was fine with most everything heather was doing, or at least willing to look the other way, until she stole his guest Bill Bean. Just 24 hours prior he was staunchly defending her

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #61167 on: December 06, 2018, 10:18:46 AM »
Well...that was abit harsh.
Im sorry!
Ive been buried in paperwork all week, and I keep having these dropouts.
I woke up in a bathtub filled with jello, and I found I was live streaming on FB.

Miller holds a support group for that.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #61168 on: December 06, 2018, 10:19:43 AM »

Post of the week!

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1070735639488970752

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #61169 on: December 06, 2018, 10:23:29 AM »
So what type of drama is going to happen tonight with Heather Wade, Michael Vara, and Falkie? Will @Jedimiller come to the aid of his Sweet Heather? Will @Bart Ell make a ton of money to help the Butte Humane Society with the drama traffic? Does Falkie really gives money to help out ALL Veterans as he told Michael Vara? Will Ellgab/Bellgab get anymore shout outs?