Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13119499 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #62295 on: December 08, 2018, 08:29:50 PM »
http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.62160
She sounded like she was having fun, she never really sounds like she is having fun doing the show ... I hope she starts doing the DJ stuff more and maybe a music podcast.

She technically already owes a fortune for her violation of music licenses and copyright laws. Now you are asking her to do an all-music show? Oh wait, what am I saying? Of course that wouldn't stop her, it hasn't till now.  :P
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #62296 on: December 08, 2018, 08:30:37 PM »
As a kid I used to love to go to the Hayden Planetarium in NYC with my uncle. They had several scales set up there, to show you how many pounds you would weigh on the moon, mars, earth, and I think Saturn? don't recall the rest. It was great fun, you'd weigh a huge amount on Mars or Jupiter or whatever planet it was, but almost nothing on the moon!

Btw Fred Lundgren asked HW what about her fans who think we never got to the moon anyway? I couldn't tell if he liked Adair or not. Just fyi...
I was actually impressed that Smog corrected him mentioning her Dad worked on the descent stage engine of the Lunar Module. (He must have worked for TRW.)

If folks like Adair want to tell a good story, they should at least make an effort to get the basic facts and history correct.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #62297 on: December 08, 2018, 08:31:27 PM »
OK, you guys may think I'm batshit but I actually hear smiling in her voice and I totally get what maybe @Dwindling Stacks has talked about in the past about her and her personality. Too bad she is crazy, I totally like that she's all over the place with music and her voice sounds ok. She sounds happy and makes me think she is actually an interesting person that could hold an interesting conversation. Maybe it's the daylight hours or the Christmas spirit? I can't believe I'm even saying this stuff!

Or perhaps some mind-altering substance and lack of sleep, and being a total loner isolated in her own little bubble world??  ::)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #62298 on: December 08, 2018, 08:33:07 PM »
Which piece do you think Carl mooched first?
#CarlTheMooch

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The headphones. Obviously the headphones. They rested around his brain, so they must have absorbed the secrets to his on-air success. Carl wants to download them and use them himself...  8)

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #62299 on: December 08, 2018, 08:36:09 PM »
Or perhaps some mind-altering substance and lack of sleep, and being a total loner isolated in her own little bubble world??  ::)
that sounds attractive

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #62300 on: December 08, 2018, 08:36:12 PM »
The headphones. Obviously the headphones. They rested around his brain, so they must have absorbed the secrets to his on-air success. Carl wants to download them and use them himself...  8)

Wasn't there an ancient Greek philosophy that the brains and inspiration of the muse or sculptor were in the tools?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #62301 on: December 08, 2018, 08:37:01 PM »
She is SO right! The thing I do hate the most is the part where she's the best. Just hate it so much!

Wait, what? When has she ever been the best? at anything? I don't recall...  8)

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #62302 on: December 08, 2018, 08:38:17 PM »
im sorry... Im glad i got that all of my chest

@AngiefromNJ, You were wonderful ... 

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #62303 on: December 08, 2018, 08:39:58 PM »
"Protein your turf".
I have to admit, that one gave me a brain cramp.

Yes, me too. Inquiring minds want to know... what kind of protein exactly? Meat? Fish? Dairy? Pea powder or whey powder protein shakes? I would think the powders would be easiest to spread around one's turf. I guess.  :P

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #62304 on: December 08, 2018, 08:50:34 PM »
OMG. Just short of midnight late Saturday night and I AM CAUGHT UP AT LAST!!! Whew!

You all are a riot, you really are.

I know it won't last, there'll be more for me to catch up on before I get home again, but at least I'm current for now. Yay!

And, AnnieM, it is still the 8th! ;)

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #62305 on: December 08, 2018, 08:55:32 PM »
OMG. Just short of midnight late Saturday night and I AM CAUGHT UP AT LAST!!! Whew!

You all are a riot, you really are.

I know it won't last, there'll be more for me to catch up on before I get home again, but at least I'm current for now. Yay!

And, AnnieM, it is still the 8th! ;)

THE TENTH IS COMING

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #62306 on: December 08, 2018, 09:01:53 PM »
milker trying to interject herself by sharing out of context screenshots is like Heather's incredible collection of personal experiences that seem to surface only when a guest references a similar experience...

A feeble and flawed attempt.

Don't worry, miller, I don't think any less of you because I don't think much of you to begin with.

Don't drop your phone in the tub.

Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #62307 on: December 08, 2018, 09:08:54 PM »
"Protein your turf".
I have to admit, that one gave me a brain cramp.

I tell my Chinese volleyball lady I'm about to plant some American seed in her hole...  She loves it when I talk dirty.  (Italicized for miller's sake so he might get the punniness more betterly)
Eh, nevermind...

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #62308 on: December 08, 2018, 09:23:50 PM »
You really did hold his feet to the fire it was awesome to hear.
tyvm!

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #62309 on: December 08, 2018, 09:25:05 PM »