Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12582275 times)

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #62370 on: December 09, 2018, 11:01:17 AM »
Tater tot
I made Disco Fries out of Tater last night! :)   Or as Bart Ell calls them Poutine!

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #62371 on: December 09, 2018, 11:01:30 AM »
If you claim you have a mental disorder in advance of the time required for such a diagnosis to be made, how can it be determined that you have it or you are acting as if you have it?

Persistent complex bereavement disorder is distinguished from normal grief by the presence of severe grief reactions that persist at least 12 months (or 6 months in children) after the death of the bereaved. It is only when severe levels of grief response persist at least 12 months following the death and interfere with the individual's capacity to function that persistent complex bereavement disorder is diagnosed.

I do believe she has issues with grief (was seen when she melted over the death of Prince), but she is using it to explain her inappropriate business decisions and drug issues.  To me, it's just a work.

Sociopaths and psychopaths:
Seek sympathy for illness:   Check. Grief BS
A disregard for laws and social mores:  Check.  copyrights, doxing, not meeting your contract agreements.
A disregard for the rights of others:  Check.  MITD is mine.  Art's family.
A failure to feel remorse or guilt.  Check.  Never seen.
Can also be extremely charming and seductive until they get what they want then they may disappear:  Check. Where is her past?  Where are her lifetime friends?  European producer, Ira, even Art.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #62372 on: December 09, 2018, 11:01:59 AM »
YES!!!! Jersey girls with Texas blood, God help a Tater!
Due to a family problem, I had to go out last night. I listened to the show today. The last caller was @sean92008 and that one got really strange. What did I miss? Did you get a chance to talk to that Tater?

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #62373 on: December 09, 2018, 11:02:45 AM »
I do believe she has issues with grief (was seen when she melted over the death of Prince), but she is using it to explain her inappropriate business decisions and drug issues.  To me, it just a work.

A disregard for laws and social mores:  Check.  copyrights, doxing, not meeting your contract agreements.
Can also be extremely charming and seductive until they get what they want then they may disappear:  Check. Where is her past?  Where are her lifetime friends?  European producer, Ira, even Art.
She fits the bill....She is a sociopath. She needs mental help!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #62374 on: December 09, 2018, 11:05:35 AM »
And there is no incentive for her to be otherwise.
When she was insisting that Art GAVE her MITD again and again the only thing that changed her behavior was after she saw an attorney. She came back the next day saying she had to change the name of her show. I don't know what made her finally check with a lawyer. It really seems as if the only way to stop her is to force her legally, simply asking her to stop isn't enough. Airyn's plea has proven to not be enough to stop her from talking about Art.

Thus my comments about the widow Bell getting a bike gang...  She seems blind to reason and law (including threats of legal action), a demonstrable event seems to be the only way to get through to her malfunctioning skull full of rocks.

Oh, that might not work...  Having a street lined with scary looking meth dealing bikers might be her opportunity to score some freebies in exchange for her skank ass.
Eh, nevermind...

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #62375 on: December 09, 2018, 11:06:55 AM »
The past is all she will have soon.  To cry over a non-autographed cd that Art handed her one day to use when she was working with Keith is crazy and funny at the same time.  If Art gave her a copy of Bing Crosby’s White Christmas does that automatically become her favorite holiday song that she loved as a child only to find out later it was Art’s as well?
When you knew her, she probably never mentioned Crystal Gayle in any context. The fb post yesterday about growing up with the music of Crystal Gayle and all the girls trying to emulate Crystal's long hair was questionable.

Crystal Gayle's last top charting country hits were when Heather was 10. Heather was buying hair metal albums at this time by other accounts.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #62376 on: December 09, 2018, 11:08:47 AM »
I made Disco Fries out of Tater last night! :)   Or as Bart Ell calls them Poutine!
Before @Bart Ell get you--The main difference between poutine and disco fries is the cheese. Poutine – is the Canadian dish of exquisite perfection made with cheese curds. Cheddar or mozzarella cheese is fully melted over the heap of disco fries, unlike the cheese curds in poutine, which melt and soften, but remain whole and add a lot of chewy texture to the dish.
You cannot even compare the two in front of a Canadian.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #62377 on: December 09, 2018, 11:13:45 AM »
When you knew her, she probably never mentioned Crystal Gayle in any context. The fb post yesterday about growing up with the music of Crystal Gayle and all the girls trying to emulate Crystal's long hair was questionable.

Crystal Gayle's last top charting country hits were when Heather was 10. Heather was buying hair metal albums at this time by other accounts.
Not a word about Crystal Gayle even though our time was short together.  It’s just another one of her cosmic association stories on trying to keeping this all tied together, like it was destined to happen due to Heather wanting to happen.  Someone may have been reading The Secret a little to intensely.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #62378 on: December 09, 2018, 11:13:50 AM »
Before @Bart Ell get you--The main difference between poutine and disco fries is the cheese. Poutine – is the Canadian dish of exquisite perfection made with cheese curds. Cheddar or mozzarella cheese is fully melted over the heap of disco fries, unlike the cheese curds in poutine, which melt and soften, but remain whole and add a lot of chewy texture to the dish.
You cannot even compare the two in front of a Canadian.
I thought cheese was cheese...I apologize to our fearless leader Praise @Bart Ell  and @DaveScottSOR ...I have been schooled. I must try this Poutine....:)

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #62379 on: December 09, 2018, 11:16:58 AM »
It’s not whether YOU make money or not (Spofity and Pandora can be going broke), it’s whether you cheat artists, publishers and record companies by giving it away to listeners. If you’re small enough to not justify the legal fees to file against you, I guess you get away with it. Heather, LNM, KCAA are too small to bother paying the first hour for an attorney to write a Cease and Desist letter.

But I could be wrong.
your not wrong. ive been made aware that i was wrong and am therefore discontinuing my show.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #62380 on: December 09, 2018, 11:17:36 AM »
I do believe she has issues with grief (was seen when she melted over the death of Prince), but she is using it to explain her inappropriate business decisions and drug issues.  To me, it just a work.

Arrested Development - although a great show, not a very attractive attribute

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #62381 on: December 09, 2018, 11:20:30 AM »
I thought cheese was cheese...I apologize to our fearless leader Praise @Bart Ell  and @DaveScottSOR ...I have been schooled. I must try this Poutine....:)
cheese was cheese
You are going to end up in the ZOO with talk like that!

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1069817348478169088

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #62382 on: December 09, 2018, 11:22:58 AM »
cheese was cheese

NO NOT THE ZOOOOOOOOO Miller is always naked in there with his blow up HLW doll

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #62383 on: December 09, 2018, 11:26:52 AM »
cheese was cheese

This is offered, it seems wrong though "The poutine (fries slathered in a brie cheese sauce and lounging in a pool of some gravy"

Brie???  Brie is not curds.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #62384 on: December 09, 2018, 11:27:31 AM »
your not wrong. ive been made aware that i was wrong and am therefore discontinuing my show.

Drats. I have come to really enjoy hanging out there on Sunday evenings.

Isn’t there a cheap (like $50 per year) license that handles small streams?  I think I remember something about that. You might have to cap the number of listeners.
Are we having fun yet?