Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12582088 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #62850 on: December 10, 2018, 03:59:58 PM »
Let's not be judgmental.  Penis Butter cookies are Capt Emos fav.

I just had a disgusting vision in my head of the way people peel off the top part of the Oreo cookie and lick the filling.

I don’t like oreo’s either.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #62851 on: December 10, 2018, 04:00:18 PM »
Definitely watching.

Hi, Heather!

Stay Spooktacular!

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #62852 on: December 10, 2018, 04:01:40 PM »
There is a way I can appeal if I am unhappy with the process, if they stall again I will definitely be placing my unhappy hat on to skype them about it. I would guess there is some process that they have to adhere to regarding information requests such as this.
Its not like you are requesting files about Roswell. If  anyone within Nye county government wanted to know this they could get the answer within minutes.

I'm wondering if Heather did something or appealed to someone to delay the information or if it is part of an "ongoing investigation."

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #62853 on: December 10, 2018, 04:02:08 PM »
Its not like you are requesting files about Roswell. If  anyone within Nye county government wanted to know this they could get the answer within minutes.

I'm wondering if Heather did something or appealed to someone to delay the information or if it is part of an "ongoing investigation."

I was thinking that might explain her two day absence for "personal reasons."
Stay Spooktacular!

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #62854 on: December 10, 2018, 04:02:12 PM »
What is this about, or can't you say publicly?  Is it about proving that you, personally did not make a phone call?  Hopefully it is something more important to this whole drama than that.  Again, I don't blame you for wanting to prove that for your own reasons, but I'm hoping for something that puts HW in legal jeapardy of some kind.
I think that one could lead to the other in some ways...Heather's statement that it was Dynamo has caused her to be harassed by heather's fans.  Perhaps, when the truth is out and official it could lead to action that could be taken.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #62855 on: December 10, 2018, 04:04:31 PM »
There is a way I can appeal if I am unhappy with the process, if they stall again I will definitely be placing my unhappy hat on to skype them about it. I would guess there is some process that they have to adhere to regarding information requests such as this.
We're not as bad as the Italians but our bureaucracy runs deep and slooooow.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #62856 on: December 10, 2018, 04:04:43 PM »
I agree with this Dr. A. You are right on the money.

Thanks, Bobs! And please knock it off with the Dr. stuff, ok? Really truly I hardly ever refer to that title, only if I have to give my credentials for work related stuff.  ;D ;D ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #62857 on: December 10, 2018, 04:06:24 PM »
Drama developing at wadegab  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Steve Watkins!  Offers to help Katie out of her relationship.  You know, if she is in distress.  It's The Cowboy Way, after all. 

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #62858 on: December 10, 2018, 04:07:27 PM »
Snickerdoodles are nice and soft.

So is Capt Emo.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #62859 on: December 10, 2018, 04:07:27 PM »
Here is the "ULC" Seminary that made the Neelys Doctors in Metaphysics. Not as meaty, but still kind of funny. So an honorary degree from a non-accredited "school."
http://www.ulcseminary.org/

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Good catch, thank you, Dyna-X! Most interesting they specify they welcome wiccans and pagans in addition to Christians, Buddhists, and others. Hmmm...  ::)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #62860 on: December 10, 2018, 04:08:07 PM »
I just had a disgusting vision in my head of the way people peel off the top part of the Oreo cookie and lick the filling.

I don’t like oreo’s either.
No Chocolate and Crisco for you?
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #62861 on: December 10, 2018, 04:08:30 PM »
Most of the time has too much for food?

Actually, poverty level junk food diets and health issues like possible diabetes, etc. can lead to severe obesity in very poor people.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #62862 on: December 10, 2018, 04:08:52 PM »
What is this about, or can't you say publicly?  Is it about proving that you, personally did not make a phone call?  Hopefully it is something more important to this whole drama than that.  Again, I don't blame you for wanting to prove that for your own reasons, but I'm hoping for something that puts HW in legal jeapardy of some kind.

Well partly that, but I did also send the whole of the phone call I had with Heather to the Sheriff. For me, obviously I want people to know that I didn’t call the cops that night - not just to call her out in that lie, but also because I am absolutely not the kind of person to do that and I’ve had a bit of abuse from her saying it, now normally I can take it, but I dislike people thinking I would act in that way. I would never do anything like that and even people thinking I did that has been personally upsetting. I am a tough bitch, but I have morals and her insinuating I did it out of spite, well it’s stressful for me.

As for her comments regarding Art’s death, I felt the sheriff needed to hear it, because it feels like somewhere along the line she is breaking the law saying that anywhere, and certainly on air that would be worse.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #62863 on: December 10, 2018, 04:09:04 PM »
I loved to go to the Hayden Planetarium, too!  In addition to the regular astronomy presentation we went to see laser zeppelin a few times  :D

Yes it was a VERY cool place, I loved it! <g>

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #62864 on: December 10, 2018, 04:10:22 PM »
@HumanBeing I like your technique. I tried something similar but my hand isn’t anywhere near steady as yours.  Here’s my vision of Miller. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

hahaha Suits him perfectly visitors can't see pics , please register or login