Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12572035 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #63330 on: December 11, 2018, 12:04:03 PM »
You’re grasping now, but carry on if it makes you happy.

People who try to spin other people up for nothing are never really happy.  But a lovely wish from a lovely person.

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #63331 on: December 11, 2018, 12:04:39 PM »
You’re grasping now, but carry on if it makes you happy.

You have not proved shit and are avoiding legit questions. You put on big song and dance and then disappoint at the end. The name is obviously someone you know.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #63332 on: December 11, 2018, 12:06:46 PM »
You have not proved shit and are avoiding legit questions. You put on big song and dance and then disappoint at the end. The name is obviously someone you know.

You will never hear the name from me, and you can throw all your toys out of your pram as much as you want it is not going to change this fact, carry on or shut up I don’t really care.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #63333 on: December 11, 2018, 12:08:00 PM »
WOW! So glad you got what you needed to clear your name.

Interesting that the caller gave Heather's middle name.

Yes. After reading those reports I can make an educated guess on who it is by the language the caller used.
Surprised the person, if him, has not just owned up to it because in the end it was a legit reason to call.

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #63334 on: December 11, 2018, 12:11:46 PM »
You will never hear the name from me, and you can throw all your toys out of your pram as much as you want it is not going to change this fact, carry or shut up I don’t really care.

Seem like you have a tantrum every time someone calls you out and questions you.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63335 on: December 11, 2018, 12:12:25 PM »
You will never hear the name from me, and you can throw all your toys out of your pram as much as you want it is not going to change this fact, carry on or shut up I don’t really care.

Let me see if I have this right, you can validate it for me.

That one has their knickers in a twist.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63336 on: December 11, 2018, 12:15:31 PM »
Yes. After reading those reports I can make an educated guess on who it is by the language the caller used.
Surprised the person, if him, has not just owned up to it because in the end it was a legit reason to call.

Don't you think that the name will eventually eeeek its way out, not from DH but it will end up out there.

The person would be very wise to admit it before that happens. It WAS a legit reason to call.
One of the featherites said that she placed a call after the first call was made, so people do already know it was not an unreasonable thing to do.

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #63337 on: December 11, 2018, 12:16:10 PM »
If the police don’t name the person to protect them from harassment, then I am not about to.

I agree with you. No need to misuse this information.

This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #63338 on: December 11, 2018, 12:16:13 PM »
Let me see if I have this right, you can validate it for me.

That one has their knickers in a twist.

Yes that would be a correct use of the phrase, for him not me LOL
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #63339 on: December 11, 2018, 12:17:18 PM »

The bitch is crazy but no way sounded like she was going to off herself on the show. It was a prank call and whoever did it should be arrested. Now that Heidi and @SpookyTim know who did it they should tell Nye county police and leave it up to them if not look like they are withholding evidence to a crime.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63340 on: December 11, 2018, 12:18:37 PM »
Yes that would be a correct use of the phrase, for him not me LOL

That was who I meant, the asshat.  (such a great description)

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #63341 on: December 11, 2018, 12:18:50 PM »
Don't you think that the name will eventually eeeek its way out, not from DH but it will end up out there.

The person would be very wise to admit it before that happens. It WAS a legit reason to call.
One of the featherites said that she placed a call after the first call was made, so people do already know it was not an unreasonable thing to do.

If you notice from the report, there seem to be two other calls after she yelled someone was in her house. I'm assuming at least one of those was that person.
Stay Spooktacular!

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #63342 on: December 11, 2018, 12:22:56 PM »
Wait a minute are you guys implying the person who repeatedly says they don't wanna live anymore and talks about putting up a black christmas tree covered in tears, might be a risk.

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #63343 on: December 11, 2018, 12:23:21 PM »
The bitch is crazy but no way sounded like she was going to off herself on the show. It was a prank call and whoever did it should be arrested. Now that Heidi and @SpookyTim know who did it they should tell Nye county police and leave it up to them if not look like they are withholding evidence to a crime.

Speaking of withholing evidence to a crime, did you hear Heather mention how she knows things about Art's death the cops & coroner don't know? It's no wonder they showed up on her doorstep.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #63344 on: December 11, 2018, 12:25:43 PM »
Speaking of withholing evidence to a crime, did you hear Heather mention how she knows things about Art's death the cops & coroner don't know? It's no wonder they showed up on her doorstep.

Like said the bitch is crazy.