Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12562974 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #63390 on: December 11, 2018, 01:59:18 PM »
Anyway you sound a tad excited, try a nice walk around the block and work off some of that angst. Before you break a coffee pot.

LOL, 1+

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63391 on: December 11, 2018, 02:05:02 PM »
To me, the sequence of the RP calls shows that 3 other people along with 1st party decided to do this at a set time.  It would be very odd to get them from actual concerned parties that close together.  Is it justified?  I don't know, ya gotta look at facts, no matter who is in the wrong.  I think people are over-reacting to it, HG should not have to prove a damn thing.  It should be on HLW to prove it was HG, not the other way around.  In all honesty HG's sheriff report does not prove the call didn't originate from her.  Playing devil's advocate here, but it could have been her uncle, her male neighbor, etc. who she had speak on the phone.  If the location and or number of the person calling was known, that would be proof.

I'd be more interested in the times of the calls if we could line them up with what she was saying just before those calls. In the letter they mention that they do not have the means to track the area the call came from. If it had been the UK, it would be extremely obvious and no effort would have been needed.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #63392 on: December 11, 2018, 02:05:59 PM »
i assume everyone knows that im @Richard Groyper, right?

Yeah, fucker.  Love ya either way (but not in a sexual way, not that there's anything wrong with that).

Edgy and mostly entertaining.  Cringe worthy occasionally.
Eh, nevermind...

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #63393 on: December 11, 2018, 02:07:54 PM »
Oh dear.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63394 on: December 11, 2018, 02:08:39 PM »
I'm surprised she has that many listeners ...

Funny! ;D ;D

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63395 on: December 11, 2018, 02:09:54 PM »
You’re acting awfully suspicious. Was it you?

I think it was.  Too much protesting there, trying to deflect to other people.

Yup.
He should just admit it and be done with it.

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #63396 on: December 11, 2018, 02:10:39 PM »
Do you actually BELIEVE any of what you wrote?  Believe me, nothing you have said has risen to the level needed to support ANY of the elements required under ANY of the statutes you are referring to under Nevada state law. In order to charge someone with a crime, you need supporting criteria for each element of the offense in question in order to support said charges. All you are accomplishing by slinging your wild accusations around is making yourself look less than stable.

glad you are here to give them legal advice on a public forum councilor. I prefer to let the local authorities be the judge of that one. Brush up on accessory after the fact.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #63397 on: December 11, 2018, 02:13:06 PM »
Oh dear.

Is this implying meth cooking?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63398 on: December 11, 2018, 02:13:09 PM »
I see what you're saying, but if the person who admitted to us that he made the call is telling the truth, it wasn't a setup by Heather's people. But the rapid fire calls of people concerned about someone being in the house is pretty interesting.

I think it validates the initial call. I can't recall the specific words but I remember thinking she had gone too far if she wasn't in trouble.

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #63399 on: December 11, 2018, 02:15:00 PM »
Are you going to threaten to still not subscribe?

unsubscribed after seeing @SpookyTim unprofessionalism.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #63400 on: December 11, 2018, 02:21:23 PM »
i assume everyone knows that im @Richard Groyper, right?
No!
Well this really screws up the guest count.
So, you'll be having two Cornish hens then?

???

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #63401 on: December 11, 2018, 02:24:25 PM »
>^..^< All in the day of the cat.

One of these Another RP calls was someone on one of the facebook groups that admitted she called. That got posted here and we shrugged that off as it was too late to fit the timeline.

Please tell Dyna' meow for me! Thanks, this is such a wealth of fascinating drama.
Praise BE

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #63402 on: December 11, 2018, 02:25:41 PM »
I'm surprised she has that many listeners ...

I love your new boots! I must admit I'm sort of surprised too.
Praise BE

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #63403 on: December 11, 2018, 02:26:21 PM »
I see what you're saying, but if the person who admitted to us that he made the call is telling the truth, it wasn't a setup by Heather's people. But the rapid fire calls of people concerned about someone being in the house is pretty interesting.

It's all pretty interesting for sure.  Tim, you didn't address what I said about you claiming WhiskeySour made that call without KNOWING FOR SURE.  I know you apologized to him, and that was good, but aren't you taking the low road (like HLW does) to find "the truth"?  Why not take the focus off HG's personal battle with HLW and put it on something more important, such as the well-being of the Bell family.  Or that HLW was sent a shotgun by mail, or that she is a drug user in possession of a loaded weapon or that she (like KR pointed out earlier) is still breaking copyright laws on the music, or a bunch of other things.  Unless you just enjoy the drama at all costs.  I am one who wants a conclusion in some way because I too, think she should be off the air or in jail. But you have to have real PROOF over a real issue instead of a he-said, she-said phone call thing, that in the end doesn't mean a damn thing.  Sorry for the rant.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #63404 on: December 11, 2018, 02:26:42 PM »
Those 3 calls were probably all from a facebook group of fanatics who were conversing together while listening to the show and they got worked up into a tizzy when Heather said someone was inside her home.
Member of the conversing group says 'someone should call the cops'. Three end up doing so after the initial welfare call.

That makes sense, thanks.
Praise BE