Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12553104 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #63450 on: December 11, 2018, 03:59:25 PM »
I can cope - managed this far, I think the real point was that as Annie said she made it into an attack and used that to open the floodgates. It’s a polar opposite from what I would do, and whether It’s a weird foible of mine to not be seen to do something that I would feel would be egregious, I didn’t want even those cultists thinking I had done something like that for the reasons Wad made it out to be.
I am probably not making much sense.

You are making perfect sense. How frustrating it all is when all you have done is point out true things.
I will say that I think better fb complaints can be made submitting parts of what you have posted as proof that you did not do what they have said along with their nasty remarks.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #63451 on: December 11, 2018, 03:59:29 PM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63452 on: December 11, 2018, 04:00:00 PM »
If it is who I think it is then one could make an argument of malicious intent based on past and recent comments.

Oh my!
Seems you have been paying attention.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #63453 on: December 11, 2018, 04:01:36 PM »
I can cope - managed this far, I think the real point was that as Annie said she made it into an attack and used that to open the floodgates. It’s a polar opposite from what I would do, and whether It’s a weird foible of mine to not be seen to do something that I would feel would be egregious, I didn’t want even those cultists thinking I had done something like that for the reasons Wad made it out to be.

I am probably not making much sense.

You made sense  :D
I understand that you can't say what you'd probably like to say because, unlike the initial 911 caller and the subsequent harassment you faced, you are protecting them and their family from potential harassment. That is very big of you while the cowardly person who stood by and watched the shit get slung towards you could only profess their apologizes behind the scenes.

What a terrible position this caller put you in where you have to go through this hoopla with law enforcement to clear your name.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #63454 on: December 11, 2018, 04:02:49 PM »
And some Gary! This is the eel in the freezer guy  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #63455 on: December 11, 2018, 04:04:24 PM »
I thoroughly enjoyed last night’s open lines part of the show, probably not for the right reasons.

She sounded drunk or something. Like she was letting loose.
The crying was also indicative of her fragile state of mind.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #63456 on: December 11, 2018, 04:04:38 PM »
You are making perfect sense. How frustrating it all is when all you have done is point out true things.
I will say that I think better fb complaints can be made submitting parts of what you have posted as proof that you did not do what they have said along with their nasty remarks.

Funnily enough it’s been very quiet on that front today...if it helps one person stop and think... :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63457 on: December 11, 2018, 04:05:47 PM »
She sounded drunk or something. Like she was letting loose.
The crying was also indicative of her fragile state of mind.

Italian Cowboy Coffee Maker - it makes them there espresso drinks stroooong
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #63458 on: December 11, 2018, 04:07:08 PM »
Do you think she would be a better host if she wasn't trying to be Feather WannabeArt?
If she stop using art as a crutch, that would be the first step. Second would cover more topics then just the paranormal. Art covered more topics then just the paranormal. Third would be to move out of Pahrump NV and just move to any place else. There is just to much Drama there for her to do a good show. Anyone can do an internet radio show from just about anywhere on Earth.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #63459 on: December 11, 2018, 04:08:25 PM »
Oh my!
Seems you have been paying attention.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63460 on: December 11, 2018, 04:10:20 PM »
You made sense  :D

One of the rare occasions! - getting to this point has helped me get my head around it all really, not all the conclusions I came to were pleasant, but all valid. It feels like a weight is off me since this afternoon. The rest will be dealt with as and when. I’m not mad at the person involved, he had no idea she would do what she did, which was very shitty.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63461 on: December 11, 2018, 04:11:29 PM »
If she stop using art as a crutch would be the first step. Second would cover more topics then just the paranormal. Art covered more topics then just the paranormal. Third would be to move out of Pahrump NV and just move to any place else. There is just to much Drama there for her to do a good show. Anyone can do an internet radio show from just about anywhere on Earth.

Good thoughts. Thanks for the reply

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #63462 on: December 11, 2018, 04:12:12 PM »
And some Gary! This is the eel in the freezer guy  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

What a strange dude he is haha  ;D

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #63463 on: December 11, 2018, 04:26:16 PM »
It’s not something I would ever do. It pissed me off she said I did it on her radio show. I wanted to clear my name. This is the closest I can get to it. I’ll happily hold my hand up and say I did whatever I actually did, but to be called out in that manner, so her fanatics can sit in baths and sing songs about me lying, and other people can call me a whore for doing it, and people post pics of my family up (again!) for something I haven’t and would never do, yeah it got me riled up and wanting to clear it up.

Nutsac talks about Harassment, he clearly wasn’t around seeing some of the screenshots I posted up in the summer on here and BellGab where the likes of Garret was posting disgusting stuff regarding incest between me and my father even after I told him he was dead, and then going through my mother’s facebook and taking pics off and posting them up with disgusting shameful things on them. If this has coloured my need to get my own truth out there then so be it.

Edited to add: Thank you AnnieM

do two wrongs make a right? I never saw the crazy bitch attack you anywhere. Seem like logic after your call she would think it was you. With the big promise for dec 10 you and spooky juice box put on you can see where people would think that you are apart of creating this right? timing with you and your new neely friends raises more questions that you avoid. one day it is michael Vera on the recording then today it is not after you kissed and made up. It is all very strange. hopefully pony boy and wr50 are more forthcoming with the police.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63464 on: December 11, 2018, 04:33:10 PM »
One of the rare occasions! - getting to this point has helped me get my head around it all really, not all the conclusions I came to were pleasant, but all valid. It feels like a weight is off me since this afternoon. The rest will be dealt with as and when. I’m not mad at the person involved, he had no idea she would do what she did, which was very shitty.

She didn't know who did it. You are her biggest threat, so she took advantage of it.

There isn't a way for most to know the intent of caller #1 unless he has said what that was to whoever they may or may not have spoken to about it. IMO no matter what the intent, it was the right thing to do based on what I was hearing. That woman has created a horrible situation where even if the right thing is done on her behalf, people now may not do it because she is too unstable to understand what is going on and might release her merry band of maniacs. She is doing an excellent job of making certain she remains unchallenged. She is, however, shortsighted because someday she might need help from someone who won't bother because of what we see here. She does not know the difference between going too far in her "poor poor me" game and conveying a desperate need for urgent assistance.
Can't recall who was saying a while back something along the lines that if she killed herself we would all feel terrible. Well, as time goes on I think that is less and less true. Not only would you be risking yourself and your family by alerting authorities but you might also bring big problems to other innocent people. 

DH, I am very happy to hear you are feeling some relief.