Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11918897 times)

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #70050 on: December 29, 2018, 07:51:36 AM »
Screw that guy and his shit forum.  There was always a bit of a jerk just under the surface in him.  Over the past year or so when he was doing all his passive aggressive shit with random forum changes intended to irritate - intended to irritate - it sure looked to me like he was tired of the forum and trying to drive everyone away.  When that didn't work, he just shut it down out of the blue.  He didn't give a damn about you or anyone else.

Now he's trying to take the high road: if a person didn't appreciate all that, they didn't ''get'' the forum and he's better off without them anyway.  And by ''get'' the forum, he's apparently talking about asswipes like Brig, Jackstar, ''Myke'', etc, and their endless shit posting.

Don't feel bad about losing the friendship of someone who never deserved it, write it off as a mistake.
MQuitter has issues. He is probably mad because only a small fraction of the original BG members returned when he decided to reopen the site and things have not improved. The forum over there is stagnating with only a handful of members making the majority of posts. Expectations were that everyone would flock back once it was reopened but most have stayed away and that is probably a daily thorn to him. Bart Ell saved the day by creating Ellgab and since Ellgab is a success, they don't like it. And what they don't like they attack and try to tear down. It is reminiscent of a child having a temper tantrum.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #70051 on: December 29, 2018, 08:03:17 AM »
I also messaged the Tip Top club on their Facebook last night, and they replied saying that if I knew the dancer name of the person they would be able to give me more information.

Soooo that’s a job for someone who wants to try that as a question on an open lines.....
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #70052 on: December 29, 2018, 08:06:06 AM »
Last night's Intro Rating: 6.0
good rhythm, balanced tone.
lacked charisma, blasé, no spark.
tipped the Bart Scale at 6.0

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #70053 on: December 29, 2018, 08:10:09 AM »
MQuitter has issues. He is probably mad because only a small fraction of the original BG members returned when he decided to reopen the site and things have not improved. The forum over there is stagnating with only a handful of members making the majority of posts. Expectations were that everyone would flock back once it was reopened but most have stayed away and that is probably a daily thorn to him. Bart Ell saved the day by creating Ellgab and since Ellgab is a success, they don't like it. And what they don't like they attack and try to tear down. It is reminiscent of a child having a temper tantrum.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #70054 on: December 29, 2018, 08:25:21 AM »
That blindsided me as well. I didn't even realize there was any tension until a couple of hours ago.  I vaguely recall conversing with PBS and Gravity on the second hand smoke topic, but that was probably 4 or 5 months ago.

As for capital letters, that is a pet peeve and OCD kind of thing with me as well. It seems to be trendy to make all the corporate signage in lower-case and I'm waiting it out for the pendulum to swing so that trend will reverse. I don't take a company "bloopity" half as seriously as "Bloopity."
Dyna you don’t bother anyone I don’t understand why someone would have tension with you or Star Mountain. Shrug.  People can smoke I don’t care either way. I think I stated I wouldn’t date a smoker and if you don’t smoke you can really smell it. Otherwise people should do as they please. Best to both sites. Really don’t get any of it.

Edit : I haven’t posted on bellgab at all since it’s been back. So it wasn’t me if it was that time frame.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #70055 on: December 29, 2018, 08:31:51 AM »
sit next to me smoking I get up and walk away

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70056 on: December 29, 2018, 08:35:26 AM »
Question to all:
Do any of you know if it’s true that White Crow is really very ill after a stroke? Been reading that at the old country, but haven’t seen anything here about him.
Just wondering .....
I dunno.  I'd like to find out

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70057 on: December 29, 2018, 08:36:24 AM »
praemonitus, praemunitus  ;)  The younger Skousen, maybe we should start ala ancient style and say things like Skousen, The Younger etc even though the various lineages aren't direct successions,  had some recent dire thoughts btw recently....
;)

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70058 on: December 29, 2018, 08:46:43 AM »
I just came in Her pussy. Damn
  'Her pussy.'  cute name for your left hand.  Smiter.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70059 on: December 29, 2018, 08:47:46 AM »
I've just been creampied
What's his name?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70060 on: December 29, 2018, 08:53:58 AM »
Too bad about the colon!  I agree with you about food banks.  They do not do anyone any favors when they distribute rotten produce or cans that are five years past expired.  How, how, how can they stand there and expect me to take fully rotten produce?  You can't really cook major rot out!!  Of course I don't take unsalvageable food!  Canned food is harder to tell.  I'm glad you lived, even though you are one of those cigarette smokers in the world!  Food banks also don't do anyone any favors when they distribute a lot of pastries at one time, either, which seems to be common.
I've worked and administrated food banks.  We're not allowed to distribute foodstuffs that is beyond the date printed on the can, box etcetera.  But there can be some exemptions, produce, if one tomato in a six pack is spoiled, bruised, weepy etcetera, it doesn't spoil the other five.

Do you toss the fruit/veggie in that condition?  Then you are truly not hungry or in dire need.

If you should receive a can of chili, veggies or potted meat product that is merely days beyond the date on the can, do you toss it?  Then you are truly not hungry or in dire need.

Quit your bitching.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70061 on: December 29, 2018, 08:54:38 AM »
That seems...out of nowhere...
so does Sofia

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70062 on: December 29, 2018, 08:56:21 AM »
I have been friends with MV for many years, long before 2015, and I too, seem to be suddenly kicked to the curb.  It's almost like he's been possessed. :o
It is breaking my heart.  I've had nothing but a good relationship with MV, and I've given him no reason to come at me like he has.  It's depressing me terribly. :'(
time for an exorcism? 

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70063 on: December 29, 2018, 08:57:27 AM »
Drunk AF last night
And stupid AF.  As usual.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70064 on: December 29, 2018, 08:58:24 AM »
Screw that guy and his shit forum.  There was always a bit of a jerk just under the surface in him.  Over the past year or so when he was doing all his passive aggressive shit with random forum changes intended to irritate - intended to irritate - it sure looked to me like he was tired of the forum and trying to drive everyone away.  When that didn't work, he just shut it down out of the blue.  He didn't give a damn about you or anyone else.

Now he's trying to take the high road: if a person didn't appreciate all that, they didn't ''get'' the forum and he's better off without them anyway.  And by ''get'' the forum, he's apparently talking about asswipes like Brig, Jackstar, ''Myke'', etc, and their endless shit posting.

Don't feel bad about losing the friendship of someone who never deserved it, write it off as a mistake.

But I always like you.

*snif*