Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12600171 times)

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #70260 on: December 30, 2018, 08:38:43 AM »
I have real friends. You have to make life long friends. You have to live on a two way street-give-take-take-give. "that one" is not your friend. End of story.

I had a life long lost friend who i had to cut off.  He became a loony Christian  and told me i had to change.  We were friends for 15 years.  Best friends ive had.  Many. But fake friends just used me.  No one on facebook is ur friend. Remember that
I'M ALPHA AF

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #70261 on: December 30, 2018, 08:53:16 AM »

I had a life long lost friend who i had to cut off.  He became a loony Christian  and told me i had to change.  We were friends for 15 years.  Best friends ive had.  Many. But fake friends just used me.  No one on facebook is ur friend. Remember that
I am one of the lucky people in this world. I was born into a HUGE family where we were taught how to love and some rules in life. About 1/3 of my Facebook Friends and I share the same DNA. We are family. The other 1/3 are my coworkers and their families. The remaining are friends or Facebook Friends. I know the difference.  Also I manage our local Veterans's group Facebook page with over 1,000 friends. Some are my real friends for over the past 30 plus years.
Thanks for your advise. I wish you a great New Year and more real friends.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70262 on: December 30, 2018, 09:09:31 AM »
As this year comes to a close, we reflect. I have made a lot of new friends on here, witnessed the craziness in the desert, learned we Praise Bart Ell and it makes him happy and he gives us a Wootacular. Thank you all for the friendship and fun!
You are so right about finding new friends as we witness the craziness. I am thankful for meeting you. Thank you for the good advise about Cavender's Greek Seasoning. Thank you @Bart Ell for Ellgab, my safe crazy cat lady place and the Wootacular. Too many people here to really give a personal thanks for the fun. I never saw so many funny GIFs/photos and comments in my life.
Happy 2019 to all.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #70263 on: December 30, 2018, 09:28:05 AM »
I have real friends. You have to make life long friends. You have to live on a two way street-give-take-take-give. "that one" is not your friend. End of story.
So very true!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #70264 on: December 30, 2018, 09:28:07 AM »
Aileen Wuornos as Heather Wade:

That would have worked. Her being all dead though would make the casting call kinda gross

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #70265 on: December 30, 2018, 09:29:15 AM »
Actually friendship comes from fielty. Where you would pledge to back up your Lord, other landowner. And you are like a cat, i will tolerate you but not call you friend.
me and my neighbor hated each other, when a torrential rain hit I started diverting a stream from his house..he came out to help after being too dumb to realize it was going to flood his house. We got done and didn't say a word to each other..the idiot : )

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #70266 on: December 30, 2018, 09:31:43 AM »
til they ask for a loan.. then it's "hey where'd he go?"

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #70267 on: December 30, 2018, 09:32:14 AM »

This answers it

I'd think this was before I found the place. My parents retired to LV and in 2007 my inlaws were in town, we all met up there. We had lunch at Quarks, excellent food and some stunning drinks. We went back one other time, and shortly after that it closed up. It was fun, and not only because of a multi-rum drink they served.  ;D

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #70268 on: December 30, 2018, 09:35:14 AM »
I have some old friends I am going to see

Friends a long time or aged?

Hee hee hee...

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #70269 on: December 30, 2018, 09:35:36 AM »
As this year comes to a close, we reflect. I have made a lot of new friends on here, witnessed the craziness in the desert, learned we Praise Bart Ell and it makes him happy and he gives us a Wootacular. Thank you all for the friendship and fun!

I agree, well stated Angie. I have had so much fun here. I feel a friendship here although virtual in the respect of our avatars however we are real people behind them and have forned a real bond. I’m looking forward to the new year and to wherever we go with this forum.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70270 on: December 30, 2018, 09:36:37 AM »
til they ask for a loan.. then it's "hey where'd he go?"
This is how it works--if they ask for money, give what you can. And do NOT expect to be paid back. Actually you tell them not to pay you back. Those are the rules...

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #70271 on: December 30, 2018, 09:36:48 AM »
Friends a long time or aged?

Hee hee hee...
lol

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #70272 on: December 30, 2018, 09:37:45 AM »
I agree, well stated Angie. I have had so much fun here. I feel a friendship here although virtual in the respect of our avatars however we are real people behind them and have forned a real bond. I’m looking forward to the new year and to wherever we go with this forum.
we could all meet at Area 51

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #70273 on: December 30, 2018, 09:38:59 AM »
Hope your pup got some attention. Amazing to read your chat with "that one".  You bring out the best in a person.  As always, +1 to you. Clickacy to  DECEMBER FUNDRAISER - Butte Humane Society. Praise @Bart Ell

Why thank you!  She did get her attention, and I was up way too late. Once back to work I will rarely be able to be up that late. That was a fun chat. Wasn't the Butte Humane Society an excellent choice? Bart Ell rules!

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70274 on: December 30, 2018, 09:39:12 AM »
I don't have a problem cutting friends off. Have done it to dozens on them. I just cut off and never speak to you again.  I lost a friend because he lied to me. He said he would meet up and drink some beers.  We had planned it and he said yes for sure. He left me hanging. I called him and called and he didnt answer.  Told him to fuk off next day.

Also i never speak to exes.  Break it off.  Never answer calls
I'M ALPHA AF