Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13119207 times)

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #70290 on: December 30, 2018, 11:18:17 AM »
As usual this is a fantastic break down of things.

I do realise that Pete’s Version is going to be slanted, but I do note that there are correlations to be made from all the sources we have.

I also think any type of relationship more than a friendship was purely one sided - remember Karen said Heather was totally in love with Art. I am guessing he enjoyed that type of worship.

Agree also that Heather hid the crazy successfully for a long while and by then Art had no choice but to push the product no matter how much it probably stuck in his craw to do so. Guessing that the house sale was planned a while before it was finalised in Feb 2018, and by then he’d pulled away far enough that he didn;t care how crazy she was.

Perhaps Art really wanted Heather to go through the Area 51 visit and he encouraged that bizarre detail that nothing could stop her (knowing fully well, no positive would come of it) ...  and he figured that would finally get her out of his life?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #70291 on: December 30, 2018, 11:39:17 AM »
Perhaps Art really wanted Heather to go through the Area 51 visit and he encouraged that bizarre detail that nothing could stop her (knowing fully well, no positive would come of it) ...  and he figured that would finally get her out of his life?

It would have been fortuitously out of his control wouldn’t it? I do notice that it’s gone rather quiet on that front now. 
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #70292 on: December 30, 2018, 11:47:10 AM »
Dyna D and Dynamo you two ladies have summed it up well. I agree this is the likely scenario.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #70293 on: December 30, 2018, 11:49:37 AM »

I do realise that Pete’s Version is going to be slanted, but I do note that there are correlations to be made from all the sources we have.

I also think any type of relationship more than a friendship was purely one sided - remember Karen said Heather was totally in love with Art. I am guessing he enjoyed that type of worship.

Agree also that Heather hid the crazy successfully for a long while and by then Art had no choice but to push the product no matter how much it probably stuck in his craw to do so. Guessing that the house sale was planned a while before it was finalised in Feb 2018, and by then he’d pulled away far enough that he didn;t care how crazy she was.

I think by the end, he had taught her everything he knew how to convey and with the house and studio in her hands it was a symbolic way of saying "I give up." The training wheels were off the bike. In the loose sense she may have sense he was depressed or he had given up, while he was actually quite happy at home. Maybe he did in fact write her a note, maybe by email which she printed -  saying in effect:

"I have taught you all I know and now the rest is up to you. Now you have my studio and you should be happy for years to come. The last months have really drained my energy. I don't know have much time left so if you want to do your Area 51 trip you need to get on with it, I need a clear plan so I should know how to bail you out as I promised months ago. I will call you about this tomorrow or Saturday.
-- Art."

Friday morning due to the accidental over medication he dies and she doesn't get the call. Hence the note and the "one more day".

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #70294 on: December 30, 2018, 11:50:12 AM »
Friends a long time or aged?

Hee hee hee...
long time friends. Back in the wild days in LA

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #70295 on: December 30, 2018, 11:50:31 AM »
It would have been fortuitously out of his control wouldn’t it? I do notice that it’s gone rather quiet on that front now.

Indeed, she doesn’t have anyone to pay her bail. I think this idea will be scrapped. She may talk about it knowing she won’t be on air long enough to have to actually do it. She will milk the cow as long as her sycophantic fans will allow. When that well is dry she will move on. I’m shocked at the stuff people are still sending her.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #70296 on: December 30, 2018, 11:51:19 AM »
We haven't tried that yet. Are you happy with it?
I love it! Sucks its a 15 dollar subscription a month

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #70297 on: December 30, 2018, 11:56:59 AM »
You are so right about finding new friends as we witness the craziness. I am thankful for meeting you. Thank you for the good advise about Cavender's Greek Seasoning. Thank you @Bart Ell for Ellgab, my safe crazy cat lady place and the Wootacular. Too many people here to really give a personal thanks for the fun. I never saw so many funny GIFs/photos and comments in my life.
Happy 2019 to all.
I love Cavenders...its awesome. I am so glad I met you too!!! I have made real friends on here and wadegab.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #70298 on: December 30, 2018, 11:58:30 AM »
we could all meet at Area 51
ummmm oh k

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #70299 on: December 30, 2018, 12:03:59 PM »

I think by the end, he had taught her everything he knew how to convey and with the house and studio in her hands it was a symbolic way of saying "I give up." The training wheels were off the bike. In the loose sense she may have sense he was depressed or he had given up, while he was actually quite happy at home. Maybe he did in fact write her a note, maybe by email which she printed -  saying in effect:

"I have taught you all I know and now the rest is up to you. Now you have my studio and you should be happy for years to come. The last months have really drained my energy. I don't know have much time left so if you want to do your Area 51 trip you need to get on with it, I need a clear plan so I should know how to bail you out as I promised months ago. I will call you about this tomorrow or Saturday.
-- Art."

Friday morning due to the accidental over medication he dies and she doesn't get the call. Hence the note and the "one more day".

The one more day thing has come up from so many separate sources, I really do wonder what it means.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

K_Dubb

• Elluminati
« Reply #70300 on: December 30, 2018, 12:15:15 PM »
The one more day thing has come up from so many separate sources, I really do wonder what it means.

The darkest interpretation would have Art checking out in the middle of one of her tantrums which, with hindsight and remorse, she intended to bring to a resolution that Friday.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #70301 on: December 30, 2018, 12:33:41 PM »
I really do think there was a note, just that it was probably taken out of context by Heather that alluded to an event on Saturday (a discussion? family dinner event to which she was invited?). Art had a tone that could be melodramatic at times. While I think he knew he wasn't long for this Earth, he planned on being around another year or more at least.

The Sheriff/Coroner may taken this just in case and so she did in fact "read the note" before handing it to them.  If it were a email address - these were reassigned so she didn't have a copy by the time she started telling folks about this. In context with the families reports ,they may have dismissed it. There may have been more than one with similar content from the days before lamenting his old age ailments, who knows.

Until anything else surfaces this is my absolute best theory on all of it. Probably not exactly correct, but close.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #70302 on: December 30, 2018, 12:53:05 PM »

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #70303 on: December 30, 2018, 01:16:12 PM »
Back in the old country I think there are a couple Art quotes "Growing old is not for the faint of heart" and in an interview "Not in the grave yet, but I can hear footsteps."  Even going to the dentist "Not going to be good news."

Then some of Karen stories about how the most minor illness in either of them was something life threatening.

Reflecting back on the year, these old quotes still rattle through my head. Tomorrow night I should raise a toast to the undisputed King of Radio and Drama!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #70304 on: December 30, 2018, 01:23:08 PM »
Very pretty fur-babies ❤️❤️💕💕💋

Thanks! I like Mr. Carson's photos too, he is not only cute, but an excellent model.