Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12582807 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #71835 on: January 06, 2019, 02:08:56 PM »
I can't get to the home page on my iPhone, iPad (I get a total blank page)
or my Windows desktop -- where I get this:

I can go back a page or three on the browser to find the correct thread, as long as I don't try to enter the main index home page.

Code ninjas are working on it. Seems to be a php issue with the server and should be cleared up soon.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #71836 on: January 06, 2019, 02:50:16 PM »
Code ninjas are working on it. Seems to be a php issue with the server and should be cleared up soon.

#Clickacy
Are we having fun yet?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #71837 on: January 06, 2019, 03:10:27 PM »
Where did you find these code ninjas? I hope that they are not from Nevada.

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #71838 on: January 06, 2019, 03:16:27 PM »
If you listened to the Little Podcast that Could, Dwindling Sticks relayed that Heather is a big pothead. His words. He said she smoked her friends under the table.  He also confirmed what we all knew; she fabricates stories for attention. The kidnapping truck driver story is pure BS, not even Falkie, in all of his BS stories can top that one.  She is ill, both physically and spiritually.  I actual have compassion for her and hope someone comes into her life and helps her. Will listen on Monday to hear her excuse assuming she shows up on Monday

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #71839 on: January 06, 2019, 03:21:59 PM »
Yeah!! Come on!
Chompin at the bit for a really big shoe!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #71840 on: January 06, 2019, 03:22:03 PM »
Give her time!.. vultures!
Haha kidding : )

You are so funny! Thanks again for the daily intro ratings, those along with Spookcat's summaries are a daily treat.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #71841 on: January 06, 2019, 03:47:50 PM »
I really do appreciate that.  I found it funny that @Jedimiller was calling me Spicoli last night so I had to change my avatar.  The best part is is that Spicoli was more of a surfer stoner and after listening to myself this morning I didn’t hear it but I still found it funny.  I might check back in a year or so, or if someone sends me a message that “the time is nye” for her show.  Gizmo says woof as well.

I hope you find you miss us and return. You did an excellent job on the show. You have a very good radio voice too. I appreciate your openness and insite to the HW situation. We will miss you.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #71842 on: January 06, 2019, 03:50:11 PM »
so whatever happen with the aftershow with pete, keif and the woman producer?
Was it in another thread?
thanks

That is a subscriber feature for MITD if you didn’t catch it live. If you are a subscriber it’s posted in the archives section at their site.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #71843 on: January 06, 2019, 03:51:52 PM »
That is a subscriber feature for MITD if you didn’t catch it live. If you are a subscriber it’s posted in the archives section at their site.
thanks..how was it?

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #71844 on: January 06, 2019, 04:03:36 PM »
This morning I listened to you speaking about your past with HW on The Little Podcast That Did. I was touched by your candor. I appreciate your advise for us to follow a time line. It is like putting together a jigsaw puzzle. You have been very instrumental with setting a time line for us. Thank you. I was pleased to hear your confirmation that HW is not Art Bell's son or daughter. I hope your experience in EllGab as been constructive for you. Sometimes you have walk away from your past.  Despite that beta mosquito trying to bite you, I hope you had some fun in EllGab.
I am not good with good byes. Most of the time, I tell people I going to change my shoes...it is my way of saying good bye. So as you go to change your shoes, take care. Tippy my cat is keeping watch out the window for your return. Kitty is not afraid of Gizmo.

Fish, I agree with all of this post. I hate goodbyes too.  I have come to see this group as friends. He will he missed.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #71845 on: January 06, 2019, 04:04:32 PM »
Has anyone put together a compilation of all of Heather's posted pics?

Good question. I’m not a member of her Facebook anymore.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #71846 on: January 06, 2019, 04:13:21 PM »
I really do appreciate that.  I found it funny that @Jedimiller was calling me Spicoli last night so I had to change my avatar.  The best part is is that Spicoli was more of a surfer stoner and after listening to myself this morning I didn’t hear it but I still found it funny.  I might check back in a year or so, or if someone sends me a message that “the time is nye” for her show.  Gizmo says woof as well.
@Dwindling Stacks, all the best in your endeavors and thank you for all of your posts here. You will be missed.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #71847 on: January 06, 2019, 04:16:54 PM »
I found them on her FB webpage

https://www.facebook.com/search/100009901003830/photos?epa=SEE_MORE

Thanks for the link. There were some I hadn’t seen. It seems she has done some living and not spent all of her life reclusive. I was happy to see some of her pics with friends. She looks normal and happy in those pics. I think she just needs to show up and be herself.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #71848 on: January 06, 2019, 04:30:28 PM »
I sure miss Sunday nite tunes.
Are we having fun yet?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #71849 on: January 06, 2019, 04:32:17 PM »
Fish, I agree with all of this post. I hate goodbyes too.  I have come to see this group as friends. He will he missed.
I try not to think that the people I have meet in EllGab as "my friends". With saying that, I do have kind feelings to almost everyone..so the word friend may be true. 
@Dwindling Stacks gave me the knowledge that HW was a real person with a real past. After Art Bell's death, I started to wonder who is this strange women. Is she for real?