Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12572515 times)

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #71925 on: January 06, 2019, 07:24:48 PM »
#Dontmesswithjersey
#Jerseygirlsdontplaywithbetamales 

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #71926 on: January 06, 2019, 07:46:16 PM »

Im a beta male because you say so?  You're obviously out of touch getting too old angie.

Why you are a beta male is irrelevant. The fact that you are is indisputable. The fact that you argue the point with an avatar is proof positive.
Are we having fun yet?

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #71927 on: January 06, 2019, 07:55:15 PM »
Code Numbskulls?
Post of the day lol. Very funny Anne

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #71928 on: January 06, 2019, 08:30:51 PM »
Code Numbskulls?

Ha! Hilarious! and perfect! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #71929 on: January 06, 2019, 08:33:11 PM »
Her cracks are becoming bigger...she is going to either A. Run away, just drop off the radar or B. she will be a no show and they will find her overdosed in her house.
As tweaker as she has been, I have been listening when yall say its a trippy show, she has been tweaking hard. She is going to burn out very soon.
NO @Jedimiller  before you accuse me of wishing this, no I don't but she is headed for a cliff, she cannot keep up this amount of drugs and manic behavior. It doesn't end well.

Hi @AngiefromNJ, imho she will not run away or just drop off the radar. She will keep going until there is a dramatic meltdown of some kind or something from the legal world stops her. She will only stop doing her show when she actually can't, either by personal or circumstantial very dramatic meltdown... designed to get the most sympathy for her possible if she can pull it off.

[edit] added "most," left out by mistake]
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #71930 on: January 06, 2019, 08:33:43 PM »
Just checking in for a moment, but saw very interesting comments from her fan James Cheney on KON with HW fans FB page. See below.
I'd say James is a pretty good barometer for measuring that the faithful are crumbling. Did he end up getting attacked by the other members?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #71931 on: January 06, 2019, 08:35:53 PM »
I'd say James is a pretty good barometer for measuring that the faithful are crumbling. Did he end up getting attacked by the other members?

I posted a bit earlier tonight, absolutely nobody replied to him. Silence. Let's see what, if anything, happens tomorrow.

[edit] Going offline for the night, long catch-up day in the real world tomorrow... sigh.  8)

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #71932 on: January 06, 2019, 08:38:30 PM »
Hi @AngiefromNJ, imho she will not run away or just drop off the radar. She will keep going until there is a dramatic meltdown of some kind or something from the legal world stops her. She will only stop doing her show when she actually can't, either by personal or circumstantial very dramatic meltdown... designed to get the sympathy for her possible if she can pull it off.
I can see that POV too. Either way its going to be ugly as those assless pants she has on

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #71933 on: January 06, 2019, 08:40:40 PM »
Good Night my loves! Sweet dreams!
[/**singing midnight in the desert***move]

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #71934 on: January 06, 2019, 09:02:05 PM »
I posted a bit earlier tonight, absolutely nobody replied to him. Silence. Let's see what, if anything, happens tomorrow.

[edit] Going offline for the night, long catch-up day in the real world tomorrow... sigh.  8)

I wonder if people are starting to tune out/give up on her. How many times can you go through the same thing before you just shrug and move on?

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #71935 on: January 06, 2019, 09:16:47 PM »
I wonder if people are starting to tune out/give up on her. How many times can you go through the same thing before you just shrug and move on?
For what it's worth I've seen several I would have put amongst the most faithful start to question her or walkway over the past couple weeks.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #71936 on: January 06, 2019, 09:26:24 PM »
For what it's worth I've seen several I would have put amongst the most faithful start to question her or walkway over the past couple weeks.

The key may just be Fred...
Eh, nevermind...

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #71937 on: January 06, 2019, 09:45:27 PM »
Omg relax people.  So she took a break. Sheesh.  Some people need more rest than others.  If i dont sleep 10 hours at the end of the week i get irritated.  We're all different
I'M ALPHA AF

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #71938 on: January 06, 2019, 10:01:50 PM »
Omg relax people.  So she took a break. Sheesh.  Some people need more rest than others.  If i dont sleep 10 hours at the end of the week i get irritated.  We're all different
Subscribers pay for her days off too?

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #71939 on: January 06, 2019, 10:14:31 PM »
So if you just choose not to go to your job without warning or calling in they're cool with it?