Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12134864 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #74821 on: January 12, 2019, 10:53:58 AM »
I’m totally for real, you’re the one who is fucked up :)

Hi Dynamo! Has your karma gone down too once a certain person came back online this morning? Mine has. @paladin1991 was right!  :P
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #74822 on: January 12, 2019, 10:59:00 AM »
Those question would have been very hard to answer with a straight face I would think.

LOL, As I held my tongue, I had to keep looking at my feet. I did not want to make eye contact as I said No! However, I did tell her that I noticed someone had placed a pile of 2-by-4 wood pieces, some weeds and an few traffic orange cones on her front steps. All this junk was placed on her front step in the middle of the night--was it the stalker? I asked her how did she know that she had a stalker? Stabbie explained that someone took a knife to her patio set, destroying all the cushions. Someone broke into her home and left a cheese burger on her kitchen table.  The 10 foot wide nude painting of her remains untouched. This nude art work is on a display easel in her living room.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #74823 on: January 12, 2019, 11:02:12 AM »
Hi Dynamo! Has your karma gone down too once a certain person came back online this morning? Mine has. @paladin1991 was right!  :P

I dunno I never look at it ... wouldn’t surprise me ;)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #74824 on: January 12, 2019, 11:02:37 AM »
The Polar Plunge is not #clickacy for the month, it is there to raise awareness.
Paying the site bills is the #clickacy for the remainder of this month.
February is a @GravitySucks recommended charity.
Ok. Pay your bills and keep rolling.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #74825 on: January 12, 2019, 11:03:39 AM »
LOL, As I held my tongue, I had to keep looking at my feet. I did not want to make eye contact as I said No! However, I did tell her that I noticed someone had placed a pile of 2-by-4 wood pieces, some weeds and an few traffic orange cones on her front steps. All this junk was placed on her front step in the middle of the night--was it the stalker? I asked her how did she know that she had a stalker? Stabbie explained that someone took a knife to her patio set, destroying all the cushions. Someone broke into her home and left a cheese burger on her kitchen table.  *snip*

Stop right there. How do I get one of these people?   ;D

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #74826 on: January 12, 2019, 11:04:50 AM »
Ok, I am going to help out with +1 karma for most ellgabers.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #74827 on: January 12, 2019, 11:06:35 AM »
I can't always tell.

You can use these things to ensure your humor is not misunderstood.

;)  ;D  ???  ::)  :P

i don't know, Annie. He says so many other offensive things that he does mean I'm not sure an emoticon would help, maybe even appear inflammatory.

Maybe better not to post when he's drunk or drinking so he doesn't inflict his narcissistic alcoholic haze on us and leave us all ticked off. He just doesn't get or want to get that there may be some truth in the feedback he's getting if so many people here react the same way to him.

No wakeup call allowed, it seems.   ???
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #74828 on: January 12, 2019, 11:07:41 AM »
LOL, As I held my tongue, I had to keep looking at my feet. I did not want to make eye contact as I said No! However, I did tell her that I noticed someone had placed a pile of 2-by-4 wood pieces, some weeds and an few traffic orange cones on her front steps. All this junk was placed on her front step in the middle of the night--was it the stalker? I asked her how did she know that she had a stalker? Stabbie explained that someone took a knife to her patio set, destroying all the cushions. Someone broke into her home and left a cheese burger on her kitchen table.  The 10 foot wide nude painting of her remains untouched. This nude art work is on a display easel in her living room.

I feel like Stabbie and Heather may have been separated at birth. Did she ever mention a Chinese Laundryman?? ;D

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #74829 on: January 12, 2019, 11:07:58 AM »
Creepy!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #74830 on: January 12, 2019, 11:08:56 AM »
I'm not overly worried with karma but I wonder which account Lasha is using to watch us.... She's probably smiting as well

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #74831 on: January 12, 2019, 11:10:03 AM »
Ok, I am going to help out with +1 karma for most ellgabers.
Me too...  clicking praise for almost everyone!

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #74832 on: January 12, 2019, 11:15:02 AM »
I'm not overly worried with karma but I wonder which account Lasha is using to watch us.... She's probably smiting as well
@Epaphroditus?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #74833 on: January 12, 2019, 11:15:40 AM »
There can be a whole series of Stabbie books!

Stabbie Was a Dancer, Stabbie Has a Stalker, Stabbie Gets a Puppy

I'd read it! ;D ;D ;D

Laughing a long rolling laugh...
Eh, nevermind...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #74834 on: January 12, 2019, 11:16:13 AM »
The Polar Plunge is not #clickacy for the month, it is there to raise awareness.
Paying the site bills is the #clickacy for the remainder of this month.
February is a @GravitySucks recommended charity.

Thank you, Bart. At least we know you pay your bills unlike some other characters discussed around here!

Let's do our part and click for Ellgab!

Praise BE!