Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12537793 times)

Journey

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #76680 on: January 16, 2019, 09:32:51 PM »
We did truly stirred the pot on that night.
Damon I think your call did it. She was never the same after.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
« Reply #76681 on: January 16, 2019, 09:32:53 PM »

What the fuuuuuck. I have never heard that. She's the worst.
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #76682 on: January 16, 2019, 09:33:28 PM »
People always talk about 'what Art would think' and of course there is no way to know, but I can't help feeling he would be horribly disappointed in her. Even though he was just as flakey and dramatic. Even if his ego would have never allowed him to express that disappointment publicly.

The thing is, Captain, I don't think HE thought he was flaky and dramatic... but had he been well enough and lived long enough, I think he would have replaced her when he realized she was trashing his legacy in a profoundly embarrassing way. I also think he put her in his char abruptly because others turned it down, or he didn't like them, and she was available and convenient. And perhaps he was besotted, too. Who knows?
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #76683 on: January 16, 2019, 09:33:50 PM »
@Jedimiller is quiet for now? What is he up to?? He is on the hunt for Sweet Heather's tacos?? Thursday could be a new day for tacos. Taco Thursday??
He must be back on FB. We are getting a break !

Journey

• Ellevated
Re: xThe Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #76684 on: January 16, 2019, 09:35:16 PM »

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #76685 on: January 16, 2019, 09:35:54 PM »
Every time I listen to her rant and swear I think of Art saying his two rules were a two drink minimum and no swearing. She picks the rules she wants to follow.

I do wonder about that rule, @Journey. If one had a two drink minimum, might that lead more quickly to swearing? Not everyone can handle two drinks well, believe it or not (said an Aquarius who is a very cheap date because one good drink goes a long way with her...).  8)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #76686 on: January 16, 2019, 09:37:50 PM »
He must be back on FB. We are getting a break !

I haven't seen him there today so far, and I'm not going to check again tonight, I'm working on a project while listening to @DaveSchrader's GREAT show with Melba Ketchum. I'm enjoying the break, nice relief.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #76687 on: January 16, 2019, 09:41:01 PM »
The thing is, Captain, I don't think HE thought he was flaky and dramatic... but had he been well enough and lived long enough, I think he would have replaced her when he realized she was trashing his legacy in a profoundly embarrassing way. I also think he put her in his char abruptly because others turned it down, or he didn't like them, and she was available and convenient. And perhaps he was besotted, too. Who knows?

One of the countless morals here is that all stolen treasure carries a curse. If she had earned what she had honestly, she would have developed the emotional callouses necessary to survive in even a narrow spotlight. Since it was offered to her and she didn't have the good sense to decline something over her head, she cracked. She got used and took on someone else's baggage, and it sank her. Think of all the lottery winners who have said it was the worst thing that ever happened to them.
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #76688 on: January 16, 2019, 09:48:17 PM »
I'm about to watch this and find out if it's good or interesting. In case you're feeling adventurous with your viewing

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #76689 on: January 16, 2019, 09:55:07 PM »
I do hope the "Shop" is still "Coming soon" on www.thekingdomofnye.com. That was going to be my 2019 holiday go-to  :-\

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #76690 on: January 16, 2019, 09:59:14 PM »
Whitley Striber gave me inspiration...and my husband thinks its funny as hell. And btw this is my 1000 posting in EllGab!!!🎉🎆🎉🎆🎉🎆🎉🎆💋💋💋💋💋
Way to go Angie!!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #76691 on: January 16, 2019, 10:00:48 PM »
Way to go Angie!!

I just posted a few posts over on Dave's thread, and didn't realize it but just posted my 5000th post... which is ridiculous and fun! I just got Ellevated! Yay!

I love you Ellgabbers, and Praise BE and Clickacy!  ;D ;D ;D

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #76692 on: January 16, 2019, 10:02:33 PM »
That's what "being a dick" was referring to...  8)
Aquarius your over 5000 posts! Congrats.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #76693 on: January 16, 2019, 10:08:43 PM »
I'm about to watch this and find out if it's good or interesting. In case you're feeling adventurous with your viewing

how's it end?..my wifi is the worst

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #76694 on: January 16, 2019, 10:11:33 PM »
I just got a REPORT that KYAH is still carrying her show.
Yup, 4 hours of silence and nobody has noticed yet.
http://www.yahradio540.com/

They’re worse than Fred !