Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11917521 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #120645 on: September 21, 2019, 12:20:16 PM »
I tried to call in earlier....

Stupid ear bleed hold music, and then an automatic cut off after 15 minutes and some woman telling me to press 1 to continue holding (which didn’t work).

How can it take 2 hours to tell people what she needs on each line and then let them remote in and fix it?

The thing is, this is about the 4th or 5th time she has claimed to be on the phones for hours and hours with them, and right up to "showtime." The whole scenario is bogus, and a very good excuse for her to not try to get back on any terrestrial station, or the major streaming apps, and to stay small with a personal audio blog, which is what the show has turned into.

I don't think she realizes how often she confirms how incompetent she is. Blaming everyone everywhere for problems unsolved doesn't work. She has said a number of times that the phones worked earlier in the day and now they don't, which suggests she is constantly doing something stupid that wrecks the phone software.

Notice also how she talks about the phones ringing off the hook, a nice old reference, but if she's on soft phones, there are no phones, no hooks, and they don't
"ring." Another tribute to Art? Feh.

Yuck.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #120646 on: September 21, 2019, 12:23:50 PM »
My story must be told. 
And yes, I am totally serial. 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I THINK THERE WAS A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MANBEARPIG! I DISTINCTLY REMEMBER IT!!!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #120647 on: September 21, 2019, 12:24:48 PM »
Munchausen by Phone System ...

LOL, perfect! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #120648 on: September 21, 2019, 12:25:22 PM »

Perfect reply

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #120649 on: September 21, 2019, 12:27:18 PM »
Special orders don't upset us. (Amazing that this is taking up brain space)

All we ask is that you let us serve it your way

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #120650 on: September 21, 2019, 12:27:38 PM »
The thing is, this is about the 4th or 5th time she has claimed to be on the phones for hours and hours with them, and right up to "showtime." The whole scenario is bogus, and a very good excuse for her to not try to get back on any terrestrial station, or the major streaming apps, and to stay small with a personal audio blog, which is what the show has turned into.

I don't think she realizes how often she confirms how incompetent she is. Blaming everyone everywhere for problems unsolved doesn't work. She has said a number of times that the phones worked earlier in the day and now they don't, which suggests she is constantly doing something stupid that wrecks the phone software.

Notice also how she talks about the phones ringing off the hook, a nice old reference, but if she's on soft phones, there are no phones, no hooks, and they don't
"ring." Another tribute to Art? Feh.

Yuck.

Could it be that robocallers have her phone numbers?

😁😁😁

If the timer on the system hold is 10 or 15 minutes, that's three to five callers that she can go through without losing any of them.

I still think that her previous phone providers probably gave up on her and were happy to see her go.  Not only would the savings in the number of tech calls be experienced but there would be an extra staff person available to answer someone else's call, which leads to higher customer satisfaction levels.

Sam Walton was always attributed as saying "the customer is always right as long as you want them to be your customer."
Eh, nevermind...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #120651 on: September 21, 2019, 12:35:51 PM »
Thanks Aquarius, Anniem, Spookcat and everyone else for the good thoughts.  I got a bunch of sleep and feel normal and better than I have in months.  Apologies to the thread for that little outburst but I was definitely freaked out.

While I was sleeping last evening one of the White Shoe Boys  came to the house to "check" on me as they couldn't reach me any other way.  Then he asked Mrs. Walks if I was available to work later in the night.  She said she called him a "Mother F'er" (which is a phrase I've never heard her utter - ever), and that I'd be at work Monday at 9AM and to get the hell off our property.  She then called the Hillbilly, word got out and well - none of us are working this weekend.  Apparently, the Boys in Beijing are not either.   

I've never heard of anything like this happening before.  I don't know if I'll have a job Monday or not.  They can't fire all of us.
In the meantime, Mrs Walks and I are going to the park and then to dinner tonight.   So time will tell.

Good for her, and good for you! Good move. They will have to deal with it somehow, you're right they can't fire everyone.

Perhaps you could offer to make some suggestions for how to manage these projects in a more realistic timeline, without violating employment laws (of course you don't say that last part) unless you don't want to get involved.

I know an associate they can hire for about $1M who will guarantee if they do what he says they will be X% more profitable in X amount of time. And he does it every single time... unless they don't do what he says. Not kidding! And his very high fee is small compared to the profits he helps them generate for the long term, it's actually a good deal, believe it or not.

But they sound like the kind of organization who would never do that, too short-sighted and stuck in their dysfunctional ways of managing things.

You hang in there, you'll be fine whatever happens.

And please, do something extra specially nice for Mrs. Walks, she's dong a great job! +1

[Edit:] P.S. My friend has a 1-2 year waiting list unless they want to pay him more. True.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #120652 on: September 21, 2019, 12:38:16 PM »
heather clawed her way back from the precipice and is now bigger, better and stronger than ever before and you can do it too Big Man

Oh dear, @timebandit, I can't tell if you mean well here or are joking.

I wouldn't wish HW's career path on anyone, especially not @Walks_At_Night. She has been on a downward slide since day one, and is not even "on the air" now, hasn't been for a long time. She has become an inconsistent smalltime podcaster, and that's about it. Sorry.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #120653 on: September 21, 2019, 12:39:26 PM »
Thanks Aquarius, Anniem, Spookcat and everyone else for the good thoughts.  I got a bunch of sleep and feel normal and better than I have in months.  Apologies to the thread for that little outburst but I was definitely freaked out.

I think it is a good idea to do what sean92008 suggested, getting a medical work up. Also an attorney.

While I was sleeping last evening one of the White Shoe Boys  came to the house to "check" on me as they couldn't reach me any other way.  Then he asked Mrs. Walks if I was available to work later in the night. 

I just fainted.

She said she called him a "Mother F'er" (which is a phrase I've never heard her utter - ever), and that I'd be at work Monday at 9AM and to get the hell off our property.  She then called the Hillbilly, word got out and well - none of us are working this weekend.  Apparently, the Boys in Beijing are not either.   

I like Mrs WAN.

I've never heard of anything like this happening before.  I don't know if I'll have a job Monday or not.  They can't fire all of us. In the meantime, Mrs Walks and I are going to the park and then to dinner tonight.   So time will tell.

Yes. Nice meal, medical check up, attorney.

I have seen a good outcome when a co-worker got a good attorney involved in his issue. Don't be afraid to do that.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #120654 on: September 21, 2019, 12:39:38 PM »
@Walks_At_Night have some pumpkins!

For Morg!

Martha Stewart has you covered if you need ideas on feeding the Little Morg!s

Great suggestions as usual, @SpookPumpkin. Surely Morg can help! +1

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #120655 on: September 21, 2019, 12:45:04 PM »
Someone called in and dropped the word CUCKSHED. Here is the MP3 of that call.

Thanks, @damon

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #120656 on: September 21, 2019, 12:47:57 PM »
Someone called in and dropped the word CUCKSHED. Here is the MP3 of that call.

Was this last night? How is it possible she let that go? Or has she forgotten how often that word has been used to describe where she lives both here and on BG a while back? Hmmm.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #120657 on: September 21, 2019, 12:48:35 PM »

Oh, @Bluejay, so perfect! LOL. +1

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #120658 on: September 21, 2019, 12:49:15 PM »
You bet me to it. +1

Grrr. Autocorrect strikes again. That was supposed to be "you BEAT me to it."

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #120659 on: September 21, 2019, 12:50:35 PM »
YES! I use this to calm down and de-stress a lot!

Then why are you SHOUTING!?!

Sorry. Couldn't resist. 😺 +1 to make up for it
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"