Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13119482 times)

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #123255 on: October 09, 2019, 09:15:57 PM »
Anyone else think that Heather is persona non grata in the woo woo circuit?  Is it possible she is doing open lines because no guest wants to deal with her craziness?
Praise BE

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #123256 on: October 09, 2019, 09:20:06 PM »
Anyone else think that Heather is persona non grata in the woo woo circuit?  Is it possible she is doing open lines because no guest wants to deal with her craziness?

She already said so during one of her many meltdowns.  Something along the lines of "I'm not Art, so they hate me." (Not a direct quote.)

Is she working on a meltdown tonight?
Eh, nevermind...

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #123257 on: October 09, 2019, 09:24:01 PM »
She already said so during one of her many meltdowns.  Something along the lines of "I'm not Art, so they hate me." (Not a direct quote.)

Is she working on a meltdown tonight?

She's getting all philosophical while making up stories.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #123258 on: October 09, 2019, 09:33:28 PM »

Iirc she said something to that effect in one of her shows the last week in September when she was in a very negative mood. And yes, I think that is the case, for what it's worth.

[edit] Ah, hadn't seen Sean's comment before I wrote this. Great minds think alike!  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

DeNyeLL

• Established Bartist
  • Elluminati
« Reply #123259 on: October 09, 2019, 09:54:18 PM »
Apparently Heather skipped town and dead bodies turned up right where she said they'ld be....

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #123260 on: October 09, 2019, 10:04:45 PM »
Paging @Kwisatz Haderach! Car 54, where are you? Come in please! :)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

DeNyeLL

• Established Bartist
  • Elluminati
« Reply #123261 on: October 09, 2019, 10:15:11 PM »
Paging @Kwisatz Haderach! Car 54, where are you?

Apparently she's blamed a fellow covenant friend for it...then went to commercial

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #123262 on: October 09, 2019, 10:21:33 PM »
Apparently Heather skipped town and dead bodies turned up right where she said they'ld be....
She said a friend tried to get her to help with the murder of a mother and child but she got scared and skipped town. AND THEN called the police. They found the bodies of the mother and child.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #123263 on: October 09, 2019, 10:23:12 PM »
GOOD MORNING ELLGABBERS!!!!@damon @Bluejay @Sergeant Major  @sean92008 @DynamoHum  @Bart Ell @BartEllProducer #bestie @FISH @Kwisatz Haderach @Bobs Your Uncle @Pizzapunch @Jayzelady @Dwindling Stacks @anniem @Moosie @Mr Apnea @Walks_At_Night @GravitySucks @TigerLily @Ms. C and anyone I forgot!!! <3

A very belated hello @AngiefromNJ  Hope the house hunting is coming up with results. I guess if all else fails you can turn one of those moving boxes into a Tiny Home. There's even room for the cat

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #123264 on: October 09, 2019, 10:29:32 PM »
Paging @Kwisatz Haderach! Car 54, where are you? Come in please! :)
Taking care of a very ill daughter tonight.  Just heard Heather say that some people think she is evil.  Then Heather stated she has never done anything that would hurt other people so she does not understand why they would say that. 

That just struck my a complete lack of self awareness, considering the fact she has brought up the suicide issue so many times knowing how Ayrin hates it. 

Got to go. 
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

LBFM

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #123265 on: October 09, 2019, 10:31:30 PM »
She said a friend tried to get her to help with the murder of a mother and child but she got scared and skipped town. AND THEN called the police. They found the bodies of the mother and child.
So she has a body trail in her path her entire life. psychopath: check

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #123266 on: October 09, 2019, 10:36:36 PM »
Taking care of a very ill daughter tonight.  Just heard Heather say that some people think she is evil.  Then Heather stated she has never done anything that would hurt other people so she does not understand why they would say that. 

That just struck my a complete lack of self awareness, considering the fact she has brought up the suicide issue so many times knowing how Ayrin hates it. 

Got to go.

My very best healing wishes to your daughter, KH. And take care of yourself too

For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #123267 on: October 09, 2019, 10:40:25 PM »

Got to go.

I am so relieved that you replied! And I am so sorry to hear your daughter is so ill. Sending you, your wife, your daughter, and your other kids and animal companions all kinds of good energy, support, and healing vibes.

Blessings to you!

DeNyeLL

• Established Bartist
  • Elluminati
« Reply #123268 on: October 09, 2019, 11:37:27 PM »
So she has a body trail in her path her entire life. psychopath: check

It also could be potentially hazardous to Bart Ell's health , who knows what her toadies are capable of ...

skittles

• KNYE
  • The avatar formerly known as pawpourri
« Reply #123269 on: October 09, 2019, 11:49:08 PM »

Got to go.

Praying for healing for all of you.  Take care, come back when you can.