Author Topic: Predictions for 2020  (Read 5896 times)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
Predictions for 2020
« on: December 27, 2019, 10:23:43 AM »
What is everyone predictions for 2020?

Robert

• Drone Pilot
Re: Predictions for 2020
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 05:18:17 PM »
My field of immune system modulating treatments and preventions will come out with some significant new products.  I don't know if the one I've been consulting for will be ready soon enough to catch this wave, but I sure hope so.  These advances will split the anti-vax crowd because some of the products will be biologicals and some not, some medically administered and some not.

The concussion hysteria as related to tackle football will not have run its course by the end of 2020, but will have peaked.

Trump will win with more electoral votes than in 2016.

The GOP will regain its US House majority and continue to advance in representation on average in state legislatures.

Populist political parties will be admitted more widely into blocs in Italy, France, and Switzerland, and will not be so widely viewed as outside acceptable norms; they will lose some extremist support as a result, but gain influence overall.

Psychedlic substances will see wider legality and legal use in the USA and several other countries.

A friend or relative of Trump's will have difficulty getting narcotics for chronic pain, and this will be the beginning of loosening of prescribing of them in the USA again.

Stocks traded in Japan, and later those in the USA, will see a broad downturn in the first quarter, but will be higher by year's end.

Nonprecious metals will dip and stay down for the year.

India will advance in high tech manufacturing, attracting both more foreign and domestic capital than previously.

Japan will have a fad in a pet said to be a cat-dog cross.

A music piece recorded over 70 years earlier will be reissued and become one of the 10 hottest downloads.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 05:22:27 PM »
I will spend far too much time on ellgab.

My big pile of money will finally arrive.
Merry Christmas

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 10:45:37 AM »
For the world: A continuous decline in moral infrastructure. This year will also be an epic year for floods and fires all around the globe. Good times :)

Divorce. I will lose my house and likely my business and be forced into the rental/my office.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 10:58:39 AM »
For the world: A continuous decline in moral infrastructure. This year will also an epic year for floods and fires all around the globe. Good times :)

Well. As long as I can afford my new car, I'm cool. And a good excuse to buy a boat. Maybe I can even use it as a tax write off

Divorce. I will lose my house and likely my business and be forced into the rental/my office.

Don't even joke about it. The jealous divorce Gods may take notice. And they demand alimony
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2019, 11:38:21 AM »
For the world: A continuous decline in moral infrastructure. This year will also be an epic year for floods and fires all around the globe. Good times :)

Who gets Vera?

Will you have visitation rights for your grass?
Are we having fun yet?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2019, 11:57:29 AM »
Who gets Vera?

Will you have visitation rights for your grass?
The king said to cut Vera in half. I will have supervised visits with the grass and other Vera half ;D

Don't even joke about it. The jealous divorce Gods may take notice. And they demand alimony
Got smited twice in my sleep and I needed a quick post for full recovery this morning. I have since gotten my two points back. Works every fucking time..   All is good and back to normal ;)

Although she could just settle with a mold and hire a landscaping company :o :o :o :o

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2019, 06:32:05 AM »

Seems reasonable.   ;D

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2019, 10:29:54 AM »
Seems reasonable.   ;D
You mean that me figuratively having to move into my office sounds reasonable?  Although I do have a tournament size pool table in the basement over there :D

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2019, 11:39:35 AM »

Although she could just settle with a mold and hire a landscaping company :o :o :o :o

Mold for jello shots? For her next bachelorette party? You know she won't be on the market long. Make sure she invites me
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2019, 12:05:14 PM »
Mold for jello shots? For her next bachelorette party? You know she won't be on the market long. Make sure she invites me

I swear I just don't know what the hell gets into you  sometimes    ::)

..and she'd be on the market for a very very long time. This I know 8)

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
New Year 2020 Prediction ThreadI
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2019, 05:05:54 PM »
It is tradition, though in truth it was usually one of my least favorite shows. Maybe Bart can stick them in the Ell family vault.

My prediction is  regardless of which side wins we will see a close 2020 Presidential election with no concession on election night, very similar to 2000, however with a lot more meanness and nastiness on both sides.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
Re: New Year 2020 Prediction ThreadI
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2019, 05:34:41 PM »
Isn't Damon already doing this thread?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2019, 05:36:01 PM »

Are they fruit flavored or authentically cock flavored.    Asking for @Sugaree.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
Re: New Year 2020 Prediction ThreadI
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2019, 05:51:52 PM »
Damn! I missed it thanks for pointing it out