Author Topic: Look at me!  (Read 408 times)

KSM32

• The Peoples Moderator
  • Ellightened
  • HEY! LET'S PUNCH THINGS!
Re: Look at me!
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2020, 05:26:35 PM »
PANCAKES!
R-L.....R.....L-R
FDP ' SSP ' RDP....' ' - repeat other side.

The key is the last (5th) punch of the combination, which is the right fist: R. This fist comes around from the side, and the tendency is to clip more of the side panel of the bag if you don't get it all the way behind.

HopHey

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2020, 06:35:32 PM »
Whatever about all this shit you idiots are so worried about with the filthy animal drama. HopHey, can you do an episode of your show thingy but figure out a way to make pancakes a big part of the content?  Also why did you fall in the butterfly dance?  BTW you have a horrible energy within your home. Your energy is fine but you got some bad shit in there and it's gonna git you!

peace, there

Why would I make a video about pancakes?  I don't get the reference.  Do you want me to eat pancakes? 
I fell down because I got dizzy from spinning around. 
Why do you think there's a horrible energy in my home?  How would you know that by the videos?  Is it all the horror memorabilia?

KSM32

• The Peoples Moderator
  • Ellightened
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2020, 07:13:28 PM »
Why would I make a video about pancakes?  I don't get the reference.  Do you want me to eat pancakes? 
I fell down because I got dizzy from spinning around. 
Why do you think there's a horrible energy in my home?  How would you know that by the videos?  Is it all the horror memorabilia?
No it's not your memorabillia. It's coming from the kitchen or whatever room you come out of into the main room where you dance in.

Ok, dizzy. That would do it. I'd fall down too like in Ring-Around-The-Rosie.

I just thought a plate of pancakes might appease the spirits in the home. Like an offering of sorts. By any chance are you a lapsed Catholic?

..and you can always eat the pancakes afterwards. IF you go that route may I suggest some sort of protein to go with your flappers like sausages or thick cut bacon. Not ham, doesn't go as well with pancakes even though it's still pork. But back to the pancakes themselves, please keep them original recipe type without berries and chocolate chips n such rubbish. Normal, classic, maple syrup too.

Until next time, all the best to you.

cheers

PS  I might follow you on youtube. We'll see.

Ok, NOW!

cheers ::) :P

Still here?  Hey, Hop.  :)
R-L.....R.....L-R

The key is the last (5th) punch of the combination, which is the right fist: R. This fist comes around from the side, and the tendency is to clip more of the side panel of the bag if you don't get it all the way behind.

HopHey

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2020, 07:23:44 PM »
No it's not your memorabillia. It's coming from the kitchen or whatever room you come out of into the main room where you dance in.

Ok, dizzy. That would do it. I'd fall down too like in Ring-Around-The-Rosie.

I just thought a plate of pancakes might appease the spirits in the home. Like an offering of sorts. By any chance are you a lapsed Catholic?

..and you can always eat the pancakes afterwards. IF you go that route may I suggest some sort of protein to go with your flappers like sausages or thick cut bacon. Not ham, doesn't go as well with pancakes even though it's still pork. But back to the pancakes themselves, please keep them original recipe type without berries and chocolate chips n such rubbish. Normal, classic, maple syrup too.

Until next time, all the best to you.

cheers

PS  I might follow you on youtube. We'll see.

Ok, NOW!

cheers ::) :P

Still here?  Hey, Hop.  :)

lol I was raised non-denominational. 

Your pancake talk made me hungry.  I prefer bacon with my pancakes.

It's interesting you speak of an evil spirit in that area of the home.  That was the hallway to the front door, however, my bedroom is next to that hallway.
I found out that a woman committed suicide in that room.  I've never noticed any spirits.  My husband blessed the house, sprinkled salt around the home and I burned sage around the home.
The story I heard, at the local doctor office, was that she went off her prozac and became depressed and offed herself. 
I live in a small rural town and the nurse practitioner just had to tell me that story when she saw my address. 

HopHey

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2020, 08:06:22 PM »
It's not pancakes but it's funny

KSM32

• The Peoples Moderator
  • Ellightened
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2020, 08:24:29 PM »
It's not pancakes but it's funny

You're right, that IS funny.  :)

Agreed. Pancakes with bacon. (with two sunny side up eggs ;)

Suicide in the house will do it. That is second only to the house built over a burial ground crap. Man those Injuns sure do hold a grudge. Gee Wiz! ::)

Were you home when your husband cleansed the home?  UM  You, a Godless woman being present at the time would virtually nullify the blessing, or cleansing. The woman who took her own life within the home scratched something into the wall of one of the closets.

Now that I think about it, pancakes ain't gonna do shit! But they're fuckin yummy so eat up girl! :)

Good-Bye
R-L.....R.....L-R

Jayzelady

• Elluminati
  • Bless yo’ heart!
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2020, 09:15:09 PM »
lol I was raised non-denominational. 

Your pancake talk made me hungry.  I prefer bacon with my pancakes.

It's interesting you speak of an evil spirit in that area of the home.  That was the hallway to the front door, however, my bedroom is next to that hallway.
I found out that a woman committed suicide in that room.  I've never noticed any spirits.  My husband blessed the house, sprinkled salt around the home and I burned sage around the home.
The story I heard, at the local doctor office, was that she went off her prozac and became depressed and offed herself. 
I live in a small rural town and the nurse practitioner just had to tell me that story when she saw my address.

Hiya, HH! I’d say you got the perfect house for a gal who loves Halloween. 😁

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2020, 01:22:12 AM »
is this the masked spoofer thread? cool.

Those church people are actors. its just a tv show like jerry springer.
I'M ALPHA AF

HopHey

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2020, 07:28:13 AM »
Hiya, HH! I’d say you got the perfect house for a gal who loves Halloween. 😁

Lol that's the truth.  I've never noticed any spirits in this house.  My mother in-law passed away in the guest bedroom from cancer.  I never noticed her roaming around either. 
I figured if anyone was going to haunt this house it would be my mother in-law.  She was mischievous and liked to prank people.

HopHey

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2020, 07:32:29 AM »
is this the masked spoofer thread? cool.

Those church people are actors. its just a tv show like jerry springer.

I'm not certain that the entire church is full of actors.  It was interesting though because there was one man that got touched by the preacher and all he did was sit down afterwards.  It's towards the beginning of the video. 
I was raised in a church where occasionally people would act like that.  It was never the entire church though.  I personally never understood it.  I guess those people were on a whole different level with their beliefs in God.  I believe it's the book of Acts that talks about being drunk by the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues.  It's something I've never experienced.

HopHey

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2020, 01:31:26 PM »

HopHey

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2020, 01:32:34 PM »

HopHey

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2020, 09:09:38 PM »