Author Topic: The Workout and Weight Loss Thread  (Read 1725 times)

Cleveland Zackhouse

• KNYE
  • Americae Delenda Est
Re: The Workout and Weight Loss Thread
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2020, 01:38:51 PM »
Good stuff in here but let us not forget the spigot.  Drink a pitcher of Pabst and then open up the drain and dump it into the bowl. 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This forum needs a register of member's interests. That bastard has been peddling his bloody spigot for weeks. He's obviously working some shady angle and I'm not going to stand for it any more.

Billy Joe Mulgreavey

• KNYE
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2020, 01:53:14 PM »

The good 'ol Falkie Dumbbell Method (tm).  Curl two five pound Dumbbells (preferably free ones you got off a dead person), one set, any amount of reps, but at least one rep in slow motion.  If you work up a sweat, don't sweat, just down a carton of Welch's grape juice  and get back to it!

Cleveland Zackhouse

• KNYE
  • Americae Delenda Est
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2020, 02:06:29 PM »
The good 'ol Falkie Dumbbell Method (tm).  Curl two five pound Dumbbells (preferably free ones you got off a dead person), one set, any amount of reps, but at least one rep in slow motion.  If you work up a sweat, don't sweat, just down a carton of Welch's grape juice  and get back to it!

Don't mock. The results speak for themselves. You too could have a body like Senda, you're just too lazy to put in the effort. Not all of us possess The Master's discipline and iron will.

Billy Joe Mulgreavey

• KNYE
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2020, 02:24:19 PM »
Don't mock. The results speak for themselves. You too could have a body like Senda, you're just too lazy to put in the effort. Not all of us possess The Master's discipline and iron will.

Perhaps he could harness that discipline, that iron will, and change his channel into a weight loss/exercise channel. Picture it:

Falkie clears a spot in the hovel, puts down an exercise mat, dressed in his patented red shorts and his Guy From Pitt shirt, turns on the stereo to the Flashdance soundtrack.  As he starts to dance...
 "And we're workin, we're workin...."
 He tells us that exercise alone won't get it done, you gotta diet too.  He tells us of bedpan ribs, raw chicken shakes, and plenty of grape juice.
 "And we're workin, feelin the burn, baby...."

Just when Irene Cara belts out "take your passion and make it happen," three trolls bust into the hovel and once again ruin the video , but no! Falkie, still having two five pounders in his mitts, uses them as weapons and the video turns into a kung-fu flick.

juan

• Ellightened
  • From off the Atlantic Coast, Surficial
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2020, 02:27:34 PM »
Here we try to have a thread to help people and you clowns turn it into falkie II.  How Bellgabbian.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.

Billy Joe Mulgreavey

• KNYE
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2020, 02:29:40 PM »
Here we try to have a thread to help people and you clowns turn it into falkie II.  How Bellgabbian.

This IS helping people Juan, this IS helping people.

PS, the Falk ie II movie is somewhere in Limbo, the scriptwriter, Zackhouse is being  a jackass, holding out for more money, and subsequently, holding up production.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2020, 02:58:14 PM »

Imagine our embarrassment.   :-[

Jayzelady

• Ellightened
  • Bless yo’ heart!
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2020, 04:21:27 PM »
Falks should have done the video with 48oz cans of Chef-Boy-Ar-Dee

I was thinking more along the line of a giant bottle of Peach Snapple for him. 😬

Jayzelady

• Ellightened
  • Bless yo’ heart!
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2020, 04:24:13 PM »

Just THINKING about Falkie is enough to motive any of us in a different direction than his, uhhhhh, current physique, don’t ya think? 🤔

Cleveland Zackhouse

• KNYE
  • Americae Delenda Est
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2020, 03:10:05 AM »
This IS helping people Juan, this IS helping people.

PS, the Falk ie II movie is somewhere in Limbo, the scriptwriter, Zackhouse is being  a jackass, holding out for more money, and subsequently, holding up production.

If you don't stop talking in class the teacher's going to separate us. I always said you were a troublemaker. My dad's going to beat up your dad now.

KSM32

• Annoying Moderator
  • Ellevated
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2020, 10:53:14 AM »
Ok I'll contribute:

I have three workouts.

1. Chest, Tri's, Delts

2. Bi's, Back

3. Legs "Leg day" consisting of squats, leg curls - both hams and quads. Squats take care of calves as they operate as a secondary muscle.

Cardio - I don't watch TV and I hit bags for hours a night. That and yardwork at both places keep me moving.

This thread might see alot of action as Christmas weight gain begins to saddle everybody down. I know I'll pack on 5-10. Those fucking chocolates and cakes ETC she brings home throughout December ::) ::) ::) :-[ :-[ :-[  I'm powerless and chocolate is my Kryptonite. She gets a real kick oot of it.
Voted Best Poster - 2019, 2020, 2021.
Voted Worst Poster - 2024
Voted Deadest poster - 2051

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
Re: TO SPITE KSM FITNESS THREAD
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2020, 03:25:56 PM »
I sincerely wish you all great success in striving to reach your individual goals and may this 'Fitness' thread thrive and break the mold. @PolkaDot is a fitness broad, maybe she'll chime in and share her pearls of wisdom.

this is a spite-thread though..  nooo doubt aboot it
You had me at SPITE KSM
 :D
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2020, 04:12:24 PM »
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2020, 04:23:18 PM »
I think this is great! You have to start somewhere and everyone has an obstacle. It might be an injury, disease, obesity, or chocolate.  ;)

The workout I've fallen in love with is Pilates. I love apparatus because it's so versatile and fun but mat work can be done anywhere so comes in handy when traveling. I do this 4 or 5 days a week. I LOVE being outside so walking every weekday morning is my meditation/quiet time just for myself. I keep it short - 2 or 3 miles then hiking on the weekends with the fam for fun. I occasionally throw in TRX to mix things up a bit and challenge myself though I haven't been doing it as much the last couple of months and still do some Yoga practice but have slowly been letting that go....just doesn't appeal to me as much anymore.

I agree with what others have said- you've got to find something you love doing and @KSM32 said something to the affect of you have to enjoy the space you have to do it in too.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

juan

• Ellightened
  • From off the Atlantic Coast, Surficial
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2020, 04:47:15 PM »
P90X with George Norway.  I wonder what happened to that.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.