Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 30510 times)

Mr Apnea

• Ellightened
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #1635 on: December 13, 2019, 10:00:30 PM »
WhaT? I thought you didn't want any of it. Ok, I'll try again.

Happy Friday the 13th to @Christmas Farm Penis @21st Century Man @AngiefromNJ @Aquarius @Bart Ell @BartIsGod @B-A-T-M-A-N @BillW50 @Bluejay @Bobs Your Uncle @damon @DaveScottSOR @DynamoHum @DeNyeLL @Dwindling Stacks @Exile @FISH @GravitySucks @Jayzelady @Christmas Farm Penis @Journey @juan @ksm @Kwisatz Haderach @Mr Apnea @Moosie @paladin1991 @PB @Pizzapunch @PolkaDot @Rikki Gins @Sergeant Major @sean92008 @ShayP @Spookcat @Starbuck Twitch @Starman2018 @StarrMountain @TigerLily @timebandit @Up All Night @Walks_At_Night @wr250 @Christmas Farm Penis

And a happy Saturday the 14th to you

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #1636 on: December 13, 2019, 10:09:33 PM »

Happy Friday the 13th to @Christmas Farm Penis @21st Century Man @AngiefromNJ @Aquarius @Bart Ell @BartIsGod @B-A-T-M-A-N @BillW50 @Bluejay @Bobs Your Uncle @damon @DaveScottSOR @DynamoHum @DeNyeLL @Dwindling Stacks @Exile @FISH @GravitySucks @Jayzelady @Christmas Farm Penis @Journey @juan @ksm @Kwisatz Haderach @Mr Apnea @Moosie @paladin1991 @PB @Pizzapunch @PolkaDot @Rikki Gins @Sergeant Major @sean92008 @ShayP @Spookcat @Starbuck Twitch @Starman2018 @StarrMountain @TigerLily @timebandit @Up All Night @Walks_At_Night @wr250 @Christmas Farm Penis
Happy weekend, @anniem !
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AngiefromNJ

• Purps
  • Elluminati
  • We are all a bit mad here!
« Reply #1637 on: Today at 05:01:53 AM »

How are you sweet Annie....hugs
Here amongst the mad people, we find familiarity and a sense of belonging.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #1638 on: Today at 06:08:36 AM »
Hi Everyone :)

Hubby is back from Beirut, so all is pretty much well with the world Hope you are all having a good weekend :)
Give pees a chance.

Coprophilia is shitty.

FISH

• Ellightened
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #1639 on: Today at 07:49:47 AM »

Happy Weekend @anniem and EllGabers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sugarplum Lily

• Purps
  • Ellightened
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bitchen Bart Babe
« Reply #1640 on: Today at 09:04:37 AM »

Happy 12 days until Christmas @anniem and all the Ellgabbers, everyone. But who's counting? The Twelve Days of Christmas are traditionally December 25 and forward. But we're not a traditional bunch are we?

My favorite untraditional version of The Song. Lots of fun. Hope you guys enjoy it 🐱

May the solstice and turning of the wheel bring you Love, Peace and Good Fortune in the coming year