Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12235487 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #77190 on: January 18, 2019, 05:25:17 AM »
I'm ok. I could be better but that is much as I'm going to say here.

Hey Damon, whatever it is .. I hope things get better ok?

Xx
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #77191 on: January 18, 2019, 05:42:14 AM »
Someone posted a screenshot of this on Hallie and Jay's site, and Hallie hit the roof, telling Patrick he had no right to shut the group down, that he could leave and come back at another time if he wanted to, but he couldn't shut it down. She later said she read what he said wrong and backed down. What a dummy! Sheesh.
Well, unless she owns the site, she wouldn’t have any say anyway. Since she won’t spend 5 bucks a month to subscribe to her fearless leader , I doubt she’s got any money in the site.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #77192 on: January 18, 2019, 05:52:28 AM »
So i tried to open a tecate without a beer opener. I cut myself pretty bad. the mouth had glass all over it. I have a painful cut on my finger. Damn

I don’t know what a tecate is but sorry to hear you cut yourself. Did you need stitches ?

Never mind I see you had a Star Wars bandaid, it’s all good now. The force is with you !

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #77193 on: January 18, 2019, 05:57:07 AM »
Im ok, jackrabbit heart today but its ok, How are you @damon ?
Ohh Angie I hope your ok, that condition is worrysome. Praying for healing.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #77194 on: January 18, 2019, 06:02:48 AM »
Ohh Angie I hope your ok, that condition is worrysome. Praying for healing.
a fib sucks. And thank you! Hugs

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #77195 on: January 18, 2019, 06:03:45 AM »
I don’t know what a tecate is but sorry to hear you cut yourself. Did you need stitches ?

Never mind I see you had a Star Wars bandaid, it’s all good now. The force is with you !
Tacate is a cheap mexican beer. Its good for the lake and fishing.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #77196 on: January 18, 2019, 06:14:21 AM »
Hey, Gabbers along the west coast! Do any of you get a bit of motion sickness during earthquakes?

Hi @Spookcat

I suspect I could ask you the same question. Never got motion sickness but was never in a high rise when one hit and I've been through several. Usually panic is the first reaction and then safety quickly follows. It has to be over a certain magnitude however.

I was on the freeway once when one hit and it does feel like you have a flat tire.

How are they there?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #77197 on: January 18, 2019, 06:14:42 AM »
Tacate is a cheap mexican beer. Its good for the lake and fishing.

How do you get it on the hook?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #77198 on: January 18, 2019, 06:26:21 AM »
The charming @anniem sent me lyrics for 2 parody songs and today is the day that one of them gets recorded.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #77199 on: January 18, 2019, 06:27:25 AM »
The charming @anniem sent me lyrics for 2 parody songs and today is the day that one of them gets recorded.

Looking forward to hearing it!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #77200 on: January 18, 2019, 06:30:11 AM »
They are writing poems to Heather now

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #77201 on: January 18, 2019, 06:33:23 AM »
Hi @Spookcat

I suspect I could ask you the same question. Never got motion sickness but was never in a high rise when one hit and I've been through several. Usually panic is the first reaction and then safety quickly follows. It has to be over a certain magnitude however.

I was on the freeway once when one hit and it does feel like you have a flat tire.

How are they there?

Most are tiny ones that if you feel it, it just make you wonder "quake or train going by?". Every now and then though, a bigger one comes along that makes everyone stop. Those few seconds of your entire system freezing while you try to gauge how bad the quake is, gets a bit scary. Luckily, we haven't been in any that has caused any damage, but it is nerve-wracking. The one a few hours ago left me a bit nauseous, but I'm not sure if it's from the shaking or that sudden spike in anxiety...

One situation that is burned into my memory was watching an entire restaurant go completely silent while everyone started feeling the building shake. Once it passed, it resumed as normal. It was like someone hit a pause button because no one moved...
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #77202 on: January 18, 2019, 06:34:42 AM »

Yay!
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #77203 on: January 18, 2019, 06:36:33 AM »
Most are tiny ones that if you feel it, it just make you wonder "quake or train going by?". Every now and then though, a bigger one comes along that makes everyone stop. Those few seconds of your entire system freezing while you try to gauge how bad the quake is, gets a bit scary. Luckily, we haven't been in any that has caused any damage, but it is nerve-wracking. The one a few hours ago left me a bit nauseous, but I'm not sure if it's from the shaking or that sudden spike in anxiety...

One situation that is burned into my memory was watching an entire restaurant go completely silent while everyone started feeling the building shake. Once it passed, it resumed as normal. It was like someone hit a pause button because no one moved...

Ugh.   I'll stick with the Hurricanes.  Don't sneak up on you and the ground stays nice and firm.   Guess Japan has to deal with them as well.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #77204 on: January 18, 2019, 06:38:28 AM »
Can anyone remember when she spoke about and under what circumstances Heather gave for being thrown out of her family home on 9/11/01?

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3