Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 331656 times)

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #1230 on: September 29, 2018, 06:30:27 PM »
Another good show guys! I think GS solved the green eyed monster dilemma :) my money is on Racoon.

Thanks for all the work you guys do for us to enjoy.
Thanks for listening. You are awesome.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #1231 on: September 29, 2018, 07:13:29 PM »
Thanks for listening. You are awesome.
Bloody good that! The intuition thing chimed with me.
Spooky Tim is a good guy, eh? Well, that's okay. We all have our hobbies.  ;D

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #1232 on: September 29, 2018, 07:18:17 PM »
thanks all for lissenin
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #1233 on: September 29, 2018, 08:00:56 PM »
thanks all for lissenin

Thank you for working while sick! Feel better
Praise BE

yorkshire pud

• KDWN
« Reply #1234 on: September 29, 2018, 08:25:34 PM »
I bet the question about London stung the most. I always like to point out to people that you're actually a frightfully common oaf, like the other one on here, all dropped aitches and glottal stops. Personally I think it was a mistake giving you people the vote.

That hurts more than you can imagine. Being asked if I come from within underground distance to that forsaken shit hole is often more than I can take and have to simply turn away from the obviously uneducated colonial peasant.

Dropping aitches is endemic in Yorkshire and nothing to be feared. And we got the vote by weight of numbers being the biggest county in England. Although of course the bloody southerners with their flat beer and anti social behaviours had the most in population simply because of their insistence on living like rats in a  nest.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1235 on: September 29, 2018, 10:37:45 PM »
That hurts more than you can imagine. Being asked if I come from within underground distance to that forsaken shit hole is often more than I can take and have to simply turn away from the obviously uneducated colonial peasant.

Dropping aitches is endemic in Yorkshire and nothing to be feared. And we got the vote by weight of numbers being the biggest county in England. Although of course the bloody southerners with their flat beer and anti social behaviours had the most in population simply because of their insistence on living like rats in a  nest.
Hi Puddy.

Just saying hello to you. Nothing to do with whatever you're posting about now.    Just, saying, hello. :)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #1236 on: September 30, 2018, 02:29:35 AM »

Are you two finished flapping your todgers in the wind?

Obviously as you are both unable to stop posturing at each other, I will just say that I live neither in London or the North so I win.

You boys just calm down.

Wankers.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #1237 on: September 30, 2018, 05:59:29 AM »

Obviously as you are both unable to stop posturing at each other, I will just say that I live neither in London or the North so I win.

You boys just calm down.

Wankers.

Thank you, first spit take of the morning. I really have to get a new keyboard.
Praise BE

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1238 on: September 30, 2018, 06:15:57 AM »

Welcome :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #1239 on: September 30, 2018, 06:35:25 AM »

I always marked you down as a swallower.

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
« Reply #1240 on: September 30, 2018, 06:39:26 AM »

You boys just calm down.

Wankers.

I take it back about you living in the North. I bet you live in Wolverhampton and you give yourself these Home Counties airs to cloak your shame!

For your information, I live in Surrey, on the banks of the Thames no less, so I win.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1241 on: September 30, 2018, 06:44:35 AM »
I take it back about you living in the North. I bet you live in Wolverhampton and you give yourself these Home Counties airs to cloak your shame!

For your information, I live in Surrey, on the banks of the Thames no less, so I win.

I live 10 mins walk across no roads, through a nature reserve to the Thames, I posted a pic of the Oxford Boat crew training the other day, surprised you didn’t see it.

Surrey is passé and not really the Shires, thus it is déclassé and nouveau riche.

I believe I am as I said earlier, the winner. Get back to your shameful secret Aldi shopping trips to buy gin for you to cry into.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1242 on: September 30, 2018, 06:46:25 AM »
The Thames, 10 mins, less if I don’t dawdle.

Leafy Oxfordshire ftw.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1243 on: September 30, 2018, 06:52:35 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
« Reply #1244 on: September 30, 2018, 06:55:14 AM »
I live 10 mins walk across no roads, through a nature reserve to the Thames, I posted a pic of the Oxford Boat crew training the other day, surprised you didn’t see it.

Surrey is passé and not really the Shires, thus it is déclassé and nouveau riche.

I believe I am as I said earlier, the winner. Get back to your shameful secret Aldi shopping trips to buy gin for you to cry into.

There's nothing wrong with Aldi. It''s only insecure arrivistes (mentioning no names) who pretend they don't shop there. And, unlike you, I don't sneak in there and put my TV dinners in a bunch of Waitrose bags! I'm getting a definite  'Abigail's Party' vibe from you. It sounds like your idea of fine dining is a tin of fruit cocktail from Lidl.