Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12251813 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #98940 on: May 15, 2019, 12:11:39 PM »
The more often you fire your firearm the easier and less "shocking" it becomes.  I remember my first time and now it is second nature.  People are justifiably nervous at first.  The noise and power of the weapon can be a bit scary.  However, once you understand you are in control and that you are properly trained that nervousness of the unknown goes away.  The more often you can "train" with your firearm the better.  Not saying everybody should have one mind you.  Just that that nervousness will go away.  My kids were a bit anxious their first time, but that was likely because I had instilled a ton of safety training into them before they every fired live rounds.  But now they are the ones who are pushing me to go to the range.  It also helps to take training for those who never have fired a firearm.  The more you know and understand the less unnerving it will be.

The first time you have someone put a gun to your temple is the first time you wish fewer people got over the "shocking"

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #98941 on: May 15, 2019, 12:15:16 PM »
Ah, the things you pick up in borstal.

The voice of experience!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #98942 on: May 15, 2019, 01:32:41 PM »
hahahahahaha.   ALPHA my ass!  The Man offered you a gift of great value.  Not owning a gun is not the point of the gift.  Not possessing a firearm is a small detail.  One or more can be acquired for your use.  Unless, of course, you are a convicted felon and are not allowed to have a firearm.

And with all your protestations over the gift, I am convinced that you have a felony conviction and know you cannot accept that gift.  You should be a man and say the truth.  That you are a poser of an ALPHA male. You are a convicted felon.  That you are a soi boi. 

And with your crying for an alternate gift, I am sure cash would be fine, you must be a democrat.  Whining away for something bigger and better that somebody else will have to pay for.   But that point is moot.  As a convicted felon you are not even allowed to vote.  Right?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing! If he is a republican he is a RINO. Alpha my ass...he is little more that a shart!

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #98943 on: May 15, 2019, 01:44:42 PM »
When he offered the "gift" what was the exact wording?  Was the offer specific to a gun training/shooting class or range?  Or was it simply an offer of some random gift?  There seems to be two stories here.  One was that the offer was for something very specific and he was just going to transfer the membership to you.  The other seems to be that it was just a gift.  Is there a quote that can be brought up to clear this up?

He pretty much trashed me and trolled me for a year saying i was never going to go to pahrump. Said that if i did he was going to give me some lifetime membership to frontsight. some kind of firearm association training camp in pahrump.  Im i  san diego, never owned a gun and never will.  He called me names and all the usual bullying that goes around here like with paladin. Im sure if i took the membership i would have to spend thousands of dollars on firearms and equipment. Something i dont care about. So i proved him wrong, gave him a chance to gift me something useful and all the sudden he got really quiet.  For all the bullying i took and trash talk this is the minimum he could do. Ask him to man up and gift me something i needed.  No word from him ever again.  Heres a lesson. Dont open ur mouth and bully a person online if you dont know them.  Hipe he learned his lesson.
I'M ALPHA AF

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #98944 on: May 15, 2019, 01:49:01 PM »

He pretty much trashed me and trolled me for a year saying i was never going to go to pahrump. Said that if i did he was going to guve me some lifetime membership to frontsight. some kind of firearm association training camp in pahrump.  Im i  san diego, never owned a gun and never will.  He called me names and all the usual bullying that goes around here like with paladin. Im sure if i took the membership i would have to spend thousands of dollars on firearms and equipment. Something i dont care about. So i proved him wrong, gave him a chance to gift me sometjing useful and all the sudden he got really quiet.  For all the bullying i took and trash talk this is the minimum i could do. Ask him to man up and gift me something i needed.  No word from him ever again.  Heres a lesson. Dont open ur mouth and bully a person online if you dont know them.  Hipe he learned his lesson.

Phase 2

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #98945 on: May 15, 2019, 01:49:33 PM »
The voice of experience!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #98946 on: May 15, 2019, 01:53:49 PM »

He pretty much trashed me and trolled me for a year saying i was never going to go to pahrump. Said that if i did he was going to guve me some lifetime membership to frontsight. some kind of firearm association training camp in pahrump.  Im i  san diego, never owned a gun and never will.  He called me names and all the usual bullying that goes around here like with paladin. Im sure if i took the membership i would have to spend thousands of dollars on firearms and equipment. Something i dont care about. So i proved him wrong, gave him a chance to gift me sometjing useful and all the sudden he got really quiet.  For all the bullying i took and trash talk this is the minimum i could do. Ask him to man up and gift me something i needed.  No word from him ever again.  Heres a lesson. Dont open ur mouth and bully a person online if you dont know them.  Hipe he learned his lesson.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #98947 on: May 15, 2019, 01:57:52 PM »

@Bluejay, once again, captures the vibe...

Now, in honor of it not being cancer, can we change Ringo's name to something more appropriate?  If it must be a drummer, how about Keith? Or Stuart? Or Charlie?  If you dare venture off of drummer's names, how about a good, proper British name of Colin (Blumstone, Zombies) or how about a name with two meanings, Keith (Richards or Rowland)?

😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #98948 on: May 15, 2019, 02:29:06 PM »

Right! !

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #98949 on: May 15, 2019, 02:30:00 PM »
@Bluejay, once again, captures the vibe...

Now, in honor of it not being cancer, can we change Ringo's name to something more appropriate?  If it must be a drummer, how about Keith? Or Stuart? Or Charlie?  If you dare venture off of drummer's names, how about a good, proper British name of Colin (Blumstone, Zombies) or how about a name with two meanings, Keith (Richards or Rowland)?

😁😁😁

He arrived with this name (he was preloved) and he’s 14. You’re asking the equivalent of a 78 year old man to change his name - not gonna happen. He has selective hearing at the best of times, changing his name will result in a complete dereliction of obeyment.

If it helps, it is usually shortened to Ringy. Or as Red Heat Two in my local dog walking circle (Anna, Svelte Russian with a feisty Russian Dachshund) calls him: “Scooby”. There is already a local Scooby, so it’s very confusing, but we are past the point where I can easily correct her, and she loves him so I don’t want to upset her.   
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #98950 on: May 15, 2019, 02:49:53 PM »
The first time you have someone put a gun to your temple is the first time you wish fewer people got over the "shocking"
Those types of people were most likely never shocked to begin with.  Not even close to the same thing.  If somebody is going to do what you suggested they do not care about legality or what the weapon would do.  No different than if someone puts a knife to my back or across my throat.  Those kinds of people are going to do what they do no matter what weapon they can get a hold of.  Some people are nervous the first time the drive and you have people who use vehicles to kill as well.  Or just cause deaths accidentally. 
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #98951 on: May 15, 2019, 02:51:14 PM »
The more often you fire your firearm the easier and less "shocking" it becomes.  I remember my first time and now it is second nature.  People are justifiably nervous at first.  The noise and power of the weapon can be a bit scary.  However, once you understand you are in control and that you are properly trained that nervousness of the unknown goes away.  The more often you can "train" with your firearm the better.  Not saying everybody should have one mind you.  Just that that nervousness will go away.  My kids were a bit anxious their first time, but that was likely because I had instilled a ton of safety training into them before they every fired live rounds.  But now they are the ones who are pushing me to go to the range.  It also helps to take training for those who never have fired a firearm.  The more you know and understand the less unnerving it will be.
So true. Practice and repetition conquers the fear and nervousness. It is good to hear that you put a lot of focus on gun safety with your kids. We need more of that.  Anyone even remotely thinking of owning a firearm now or in the future should go ahead and take an introductory gun safety class or a concealed carry class as you will learn a lot, especially if you knew nothing about guns before.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #98952 on: May 15, 2019, 02:59:43 PM »

He pretty much trashed me and trolled me for a year saying i was never going to go to pahrump. Said that if i did he was going to give me some lifetime membership to frontsight. some kind of firearm association training camp in pahrump.  Im i  san diego, never owned a gun and never will.  He called me names and all the usual bullying that goes around here like with paladin. Im sure if i took the membership i would have to spend thousands of dollars on firearms and equipment. Something i dont care about. So i proved him wrong, gave him a chance to gift me something useful and all the sudden he got really quiet.  For all the bullying i took and trash talk this is the minimum he could do. Ask him to man up and gift me something i needed.  No word from him ever again.  Heres a lesson. Dont open ur mouth and bully a person online if you dont know them.  Hipe he learned his lesson.
If that is the case then I would just say thanks but no thanks since you had no use for it.  The reasonable time to haggle would have been before going on the trip.  Not trying to be an ass, just saying that waiting until after the case to decide to change the agreement is not a proper way to go about business.  For example, here is what I would have suggested you do, prior to your trip you could have replied to the offer stating you have no use for the membership as you do not own a gun and have no plans to own one.  However, how about ________.  (insert whatever.)  If agreed upon, fine.  If not, then there is no agreement.  You enjoyed your trip and got a lot out of it.  I would focus on that and not on this issue. 

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #98953 on: May 15, 2019, 03:04:18 PM »
So true. Practice and repetition conquers the fear and nervousness. It is good to hear that you put a lot of focus on gun safety with your kids. We need more of that.  Anyone even remotely thinking of owning a firearm now or in the future should go ahead and take an introductory gun safety class or a concealed carry class as you will learn a lot, especially if you knew nothing about guns before.
Agreed.  I hate when I hear about people who own firearms and accidents happen.  I may have gone overboard because I think I had my kids scared.  But they definitely are not going to do something stupid as they respect the weapon.  It is much like teaching kids to drive.  You have to make sure they understand and respect the vehicle and what can happen if they do not. 

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #98954 on: May 15, 2019, 03:08:19 PM »
When he offered the "gift" what was the exact wording?  Was the offer specific to a gun training/shooting class or range?  Or was it simply an offer of some random gift?  There seems to be two stories here.  One was that the offer was for something very specific and he was just going to transfer the membership to you.  The other seems to be that it was just a gift.  Is there a quote that can be brought up to clear this up?

The offer was very specific, @GravitySucks was very clear. He is under no obligation whatsoever to change his offer if it was declined. He was willing to do what he offered but was turned down. Period. End of story.  :P
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb