Author Topic: On the Edge of the Desert thread  (Read 18374 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: On the Edge of the Desert thread
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2019, 06:39:14 PM »
I thought that if he were going to make all those claims about gwen he should have had her on the show to give her side of the story.  You got one side.  I cant say anything about who is right or wrong.  But when making accusations about your friend/co-host, it would have been respectful, in the very least, to give her equal time to respond.

All what claims?
How did he prevent her from having equal time?
The only claim I remember was him being accused of calling her a slut.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2019, 06:45:36 PM »
I thought his show was done with the utmost respect and in very good taste. Seems like a bit of a double standard that she can voice her negative views and opinions of others, yet can’t take even an ounce of criticism nor someone else’s opinion without throwing a temper tantrum.
I must be missing something because in the last show he did with gwen I did no hear a bunch of negative views or opinions about others.  What was she say that was seen as negative, other than correcting miller about some of what Heather had said.  And that was factually correct.  I also did not hear her throw any temper tantrum in that show either. 

It doesn’t mean that you have the right to be mean but, if you constantly worry about hurting someone else’s feelings or pissing them off, you won’t have any shows to even post. Miller’s an ok guy in my book. It’s truly her loss not yours.
That is all fine, but if you are going to make accusations about a person, like he did in that last show, he needs to give the other person time to respond.

Also, we do not know why he deleted the show.  It may be that not everything he said was accurate so he took it down.  maybe he allowed his emotions to lead to exaggeration?  Miller does not seem like the type to worry about pissing people off. 
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2019, 06:48:13 PM »
Also, we do not know why he deleted the show.

Actually I do know why.
It ain't any of those reasons you listed.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2019, 07:03:29 PM »
I thought that if he were going to make all those claims about gwen he should have had her on the show to give her side of the story.  You got one side.  I cant say anything about who is right or wrong.  But when making accusations about your friend/co-host, it would have been respectful, in the very least, to give her equal time to respond.
She had the opportunity to go on and chose not to. He would have welcomed that.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2019, 07:11:52 PM »
She had the opportunity to go on and chose not to. He would have welcomed that.

I just personally feel it would have been better to not bother saying all that stuff unless he was able to have her on again to respond.  It is not a good look.  And he should just move on with his show. 

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2019, 07:13:29 PM »
Actually I do know why.
It ain't any of those reasons you listed.

So are you indicating Bartellproducer was accurate? 

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2019, 07:40:19 PM »
So are you indicating Bartellproducer was accurate?

I am indicating that you are making accusations without having Jedi here to give his side of the story.
Not a good look.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2019, 07:41:15 PM »
I must be missing something because in the last show he did with gwen I did no hear a bunch of negative views or opinions about others.  What was she say that was seen as negative, other than correcting miller about some of what Heather had said.  And that was factually correct.  I also did not hear her throw any temper tantrum in that show either. 
That is all fine, but if you are going to make accusations about a person, like he did in that last show, he needs to give the other person time to respond.

You're obviously missing a lot and reading way to much into what I’ve said yet haven’t taken the time to read enough about. It’s apparent that she has quite a history of “temper tantrums” and mini manic meltdowns, maybe even more so than the squatter that she so diligently detests. As for being “factually correct,” it all depends on who’s telling the story and what idiot is listening. What point did you not understand about her quitting and blocking him? Miller would have GLADLY given her all the time in the world to talk or “respond.” If you don’t know that you obviously haven’t been paying a single shred of attention to the guy. Instead, she decided to act like a child rather than an adult and have actual constructive dialogue.

Also, we do not know why he deleted the show.  It may be that not everything he said was accurate so he took it down.  maybe he allowed his emotions to lead to exaggeration?  Miller does not seem like the type to worry about pissing people off.

There is no “we” unless you have a frog in your pocket. I know exactly why and it has nothing to do with your hypothesis. As for intentionally pissing people off, there again, you obviously haven’t paid much attention to Miller.

I appreciate the dialogue but, next time you decide to go all captain save a hoe, know more about the point you’re trying to defend. It will work better for you.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Chimp Covfefe

• KDWN
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2019, 07:45:34 PM »
unless you have a frog in your pocket.

Don't look at me.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2019, 07:50:05 PM »
Don't look at me.

Frog fucking beats pig fucking.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2019, 09:10:53 PM »
I am indicating that you are making accusations without having Jedi here to give his side of the story.
Not a good look.
That was not the question.  But the only thing I said that may have been an accusation was saying that maybe there were some exaggerations or emotions involved.  All I am going by is what was said on his show.  As far as making accusations without having people here, the same could be said of several doing the same thing.  Not a good look. 

And I like miller.  this is not an attack on him.  Not sure why people are taking it that way.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2019, 04:52:04 AM »
All what claims?
How did he prevent her from having equal time?
The only claim I remember was him being accused of calling her a slut.

Which we have now found to be untrue. Miller may be an arse at times, but he would never call her that.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2019, 06:16:12 AM »
But the only thing I said that may have been an accusation was saying that maybe there were some exaggerations or emotions involved.

And him not caring about pissing people off.

He seems quite loyal to those he sees as friends.

Even if they lie and say he called them a slut.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2019, 03:08:38 AM »
Why did you delete it?
If people are going to give their opinion of others they should be prepared for people to give their opinion of them.
So much fucking wah.

I miss my friend gwen so bad. but she went berzerk on heather and me one night after friday night open calls.
I'M ALPHA AF

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2019, 03:28:52 AM »

I miss my friend gwen so bad. but she went berzerk on heather and me one night after friday night open calls.

Pics or it didn’t happen.
Are we having fun yet?