Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848656 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2025 on: April 25, 2021, 05:55:35 AM »
My favorite right now is when Mr. sNorway described looking out of a portal in a ship during his Navy days.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2026 on: April 25, 2021, 07:34:41 AM »
She found Snorgie's cue cards!
Exactly!  ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2027 on: April 25, 2021, 07:40:24 AM »
I tuned in.  Lazlo is incomprehensible.

He's rivaling Giggles on the annoying points system.

Red Eye Radio is annoying too. 

Maybe I'll stream Art Bell.
Between an incomprehensible Lazlo and Giggles, last night was hopeless.  Giggles may not be finding Bigfoot on her hunts but she must be scoring a lot of Mary Jane.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2028 on: April 25, 2021, 08:09:07 AM »
Between an incomprehensible Lazlo and Giggles, last night was hopeless.  Giggles may not be finding Bigfoot on her hunts but she must be scoring a lot of Mary Jane.

Upskirt alert! ∆∆∆∆ 😁😁😁

I did stream Art.  First U7 and the guest (Nancy Lieder... Zetatalk) had a bunch of bad phones supposedly caused by a lightning strike...  Then another stream where the Gordon Michael Scallion (?) interview sounded like it was recorded on a Fisher-Price My First Cassette Player...

I think I ended up on an Ed Dames interview but I don't remember.... Better quality though...  Almost FM quality.

It says volumes about today's quality of guests and hosts that I'd prefer a 20 or 30-year old show over a current one.  Part of that is a lower standard expected by the  public.  Just like they don't question this plannedemic, etc...

Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2029 on: April 25, 2021, 10:46:02 AM »
My favorite right now is when Mr. sNorway described looking out of a portal in a ship during his Navy days.

“I think I see sumpthin!  It could be angels!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2030 on: April 25, 2021, 01:15:03 PM »

Wasn't he in the naval reserves, and assigned a desk job in communications (possibly where he first designed his cue card system)?

Perhaps some caller could get past Tommy and ask him how many times he was aboard ship during his navy career (Tommy thinking George would be thrilled to get a navy question.  George, not so happy with that question).

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2031 on: April 25, 2021, 09:31:54 PM »

i'm listening to Richard C, it's amazing, week after week year after year he goes on with his fantasies about Martian civilization, he's a pariah even in the dubious world of paranormal hucksters - he's assembled the Mission Enterprise Imaging Team of weirdos who enable him - pouring over NASA images of Mars that show absolutely nothing interesting to anybody but Hoagland the King of Pareidolia who sees what he wants to see. One of his guests laughed and said he wasn't seeing what Hoagland was seeing but Hoagland completely ignored his naysaying.

Norm

• Elluminati
« Reply #2032 on: April 25, 2021, 11:02:07 PM »
i'm listening to Richard C, it's amazing, week after week year after year he goes on with his fantasies about Martian civilization, he's a pariah even in the dubious world of paranormal hucksters - he's assembled the Mission Enterprise Imaging Team of weirdos who enable him - pouring over NASA images of Mars that show absolutely nothing interesting to anybody but Hoagland the King of Pareidolia who sees what he wants to see. One of his guests laughed and said he wasn't seeing what Hoagland was seeing but Hoagland completely ignored his naysaying.

There will certainly be a large number of non-believers with egg on their faces when the government hidden from view hard core evidence is finally released to the public. Mr Hoagland is to be commended for his efforts over the years. Puppet President Joe SoFullofShit Biden should bestow Mr Hoagland with the Medal of Honor.

Norm

• Elluminati
« Reply #2033 on: April 25, 2021, 11:09:24 PM »

“I think I see sumpthin!  It could be angels!”

Poster quality image. Print it out and frame it before the dog thinks a fire hydrant has moved inside.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2034 on: April 25, 2021, 11:45:03 PM »
There will certainly be a large number of non-believers with egg on their faces when the government hidden from view hard core evidence is finally released to the public. Mr Hoagland is to be commended for his efforts over the years. Puppet President Joe SoFullofShit Biden should bestow Mr Hoagland with the Medal of Honor.

From what I've heard, disclosure documents were released by the Trump Administration but had been mostly overlooked/ignored by the TDS leftist media.
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2035 on: April 26, 2021, 06:53:17 PM »
Poster quality image. Print it out and frame it before the dog thinks a fire hydrant has moved inside.
Or on the other hand... some things are meant to be.

George recently said, "Every day is a 'Woah' day to me".  Give him some pee to woah about.  Oh, woe is pee.

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
  • dont like it, watch another channel and go to hell
« Reply #2036 on: April 26, 2021, 08:54:38 PM »
Or on the other hand... some things are meant to be.

George recently said, "Every day is a 'Woah' day to me".  Give him some pee to woah about.  Oh, woe is pee.

People still tune into this? I mean I guess it’s there.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2037 on: April 27, 2021, 02:00:06 AM »
Took a late shower. Had the radio on...

George seemed confounded over also chicken/egg issue over human babies in evolution.  I think he said "...who were their parents?"

He harped on it later too.

I'm tired, but I turned my device back on to make this post.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2038 on: April 28, 2021, 01:33:22 AM »
A caller tonight finally asked Noory why past regular UFO guest Peter Davenport hasn't been on c2cam for a long time.
Noory told the caller that Peter was ill and so they had to replace him.
Funny since Peter has appeared on other shows after Noory dumped him, sounds like a fake excuse...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2039 on: April 28, 2021, 04:14:58 AM »
It was time to freshen the show with someone less knowledgeable.
Merry Christmas